The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Marion, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Marion
- Empire Construction & RemodelingWe couldn't be happier with the new look to our barn. The stables and the new roof on our barn looks Great. The work was done on a timely manner, Shawn and his guys did awesome work. They were also able to stay within my budget. I would strongly suggest their work to others.
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTSPoor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBL
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Graber Roofing & ConstructionGlen and his team are absolutely awesome. they worked with me on the design and were punctual when scheduled. They arrived and completed the work in a timely basis. What I like about Glen and his guys is that they arrive early, work late and don't wander off for 2 hour lunch breaks. I would absolutely use him again
- Country Barn BuildersI contracted Country Barn Builders to build a 28 x 40 metal barn with three 10 x 10 doors. They showed up when they said they would and finished the entire project in a very timely manner. I was very impressed with the high quality of work they preformed and the very reasonable price they charged. The crew was friendly and professional and cleaned up well after the job was finished. I would definitely use this company for needs of this type in the future and highly recommend them to anyone needing a barn or outbuilding
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- TUFF SHED INC - LouisvilleShed partially installed prior to home installation. Install was quick and painless with no issues....went very smooth.
- Ron's RemodelingAs a former customer of Ron's Remodeling, I am thrilled with the construction of our new 16' x 16' outdoor pavilion. Working around the winter's unpredictable weather conditions, Ron Adkins constructed a solid built wood shelter within 30 days. And its structural integrity was tested March 2 during the heavy winds - and it passed with flying colors. The shelter stood firm against the wrath of nature! Additionally, I am pleased to report the shelter accents our farm's landscape and other out buildings, matching our existing structures
Garage Builders in Marion
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size familyRecent Review:John and his team were excellent from the first conversation to the install. He explained all the options and cost breakdown clearly and worked to ensure we were confident with our decision. He is VERY responsive and his team did an amazing job on the installation. They were timely, courteous and went out of their way to ensure every part of the install was to our expectations. They also cleaned up and ensured our space was spotless before they left. This was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier with the piece of mind they provided at a great price. If you are considering a storm shelter do yourself a favor and give John a callNeftali A.
- Business Description:CDM Construction LLC has been in business in Murray, KY for 30+ Years. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our goal! Just give us a call or visit our website to find out more! www.cdm-construction.neRecent Review:Wonderful so very pleased with the resultsJudith M.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:Poor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBLDonna M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:I have been doing all aspects of construction since I was 15years old. I was taught buy my uncle who was a very respected contractor in his area. There is no job to big or small we here at Rudisill's Remodeling do it all. When I say we do everything I mean just that. I have great costumer recommendations. One big plus with Rudisill's Remodeling is if you happen to work night shift we will adapt our schedules that fit best for the costumers.
- Business Description:Professionalism We are central Kentucky's reliable choice for all of your home repair and remodeling needs. From the foundation to the roof, we specialize in all aspects of your home's construction. our employees are skilled in their trades and all work is guaranteed. Our goal is to preserve and beautify your home around your schedule and within your budget. We know you take pride in your home, and we take pride in our work. Call or e-mail for your free estimate today
- Business Description:We are a family owned bussiness, who strive to do the best job on every job we do . We want 100% satisfaction from our customers , and that's what we strive to do .Recent Review:After calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appealGreg B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Grand Rivers
- Dawson Springs
- Calvert City
garage builders in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers and Odum Electric
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hayes Construction Roofing And Remodeling LLC534 Tom Hill Rd
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- James Penn Construction7417 US Hwy 641
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret