Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Morganfield, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Morganfield
- Head's Construction IncWorkers were courteous, professional, and the price was low compared to competitors. They always started early and were neat. Very satisfied after work is completed. Already telling others to use them!
- Elpers Brothers Construction, Inc.We had a tree fall on our garage and it happened to be the same garage that they originally built so we had them come out and rebuild it. They got the job done fast and I think their pricing was reasonable. They have a very good reputation here in Evansville. It's a big company but they still treat us as individuals and not just another job read less
- A NEWBURGH CONSTRUCTIONOther contractors could not see or did not want to see exactly how I designed it using the already existing carport. Others wanted to remove the entire driveway and pour another one...others wanted to remove the (very expensive, sturdy) carport to accomplish it. Well, as soon as I spoke w/ Newburgh Construction, they knew exactly what was needed & how to perform the results. The neighbors are in awe...The garage is outstanding...it actually beautifys the neighborhood...what a crew of two. It has been the best experience I have had w/ building contractors. They are 40 years experienced, knowledgable of their trade & their work is exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a new home or garage...they care read less
- Hobgood Contractors IncInitial estimates, discussions, etc all timely and professional. Start was going to be delayed a bit by weather, but to be expected by wet spring we had, and ordering of materials. During the delay, though, I was talking to an excavator they recommended about potential groundwork behind the garage area, and he recommended that it would be easier/better to hold off on the garage building to allow his big equipment in. Builders would have none of that, though, declining to put anyone else in front of me in line for building, and they showed up a day or two ahead of schedule to start the site prep and setting forms for concrete floor.Construction proceeded well from there though, and the guys seemed to keep things clean/etc around the work area. Framing/etc went up quickly, and they were able to get to the siding within a few days. Got to a prickly point with the roof: I had redone my house roof about 7 months prior, and had about 3 squares of shingles left from that. I asked for them to match and use them up on the garage to save on the cost and not have to store them any more. Nope: they matched the style/color name, but not the brand, and didn't use them up; left me with another square+ of the new stuff too. I did appreciate that they chose a garage door opener with battery backup, since I did not have enough room in the plans for a service door. But that was the extent of the forward thinking. We hand contracted to have two sliding windows placed on the side of the garage facing the house and pool. I got a call at work saying "we are finishing up the siding, and by the way we didn't put in the windows because of a building code that says you can't have glass (windows) that close to a pool." There is no such building code: I called and talked to two different people in county building commison, including the head Inspector. Okay, probably a good idea on not having the glass that close to the pool in case of accidents, but at least give me a chance to come up with options, or figure the danger out when drawing up the plans or pulling permits. They did give me a credit for the windows when we settled the bill. After the building was "completed", I started noticing water seeping in through the cinderblock (below grade) walls; when I asked them about it, the response included "you need gutters" (a large seepage site was not on a side that would get gutters) and "we didn't water seal. Did you? I know it needs to be done but that was not included in our price." A week later, we had a big storm come through town and it put a tree through the wall and roof of the garage. I tried to get a different company to look at it, but they were busy with other clients, so I got back with Hobgood. They reviewed the insuranace adjustor's report, and indicated they could get it back the way it was for under the adjustor's estimate. While most of the repairs seem structurally sound, there are a couple cosmetic items, where they reused damaged materials, etc. I didn't notice until after they were paid, of course, but based on the position of the defects, they're not obvious enough to be a big deal (just a sore spot whenever I do happen to see them). We contracted to have "sealer" done: they charged about $1000 to do about 12 sq ft. I also now have surface cracks in the concrete floor; not sure I want to go through the hassle of dealing with them again, including moving all my stuff out to have it repaired read less
- Cobb ConstructionVance Cobb was operating under a different name at the time that we had the issues with his service.We received limited amount of return from him during the time he was ordered to pay restitution, not even enough to pay our lawyer. I was surprised to find out how easily a contractor can take your money and services not be rendered and as a tax paying citizen you have very little support from the court systems. No criminal charges could be filed against him because of the contract between the 2 of us. In my opinion he stole money from us in the amount of over 30000.00 after adding the lawyer fees, in my opinion he should have spent time in prison for this and should have been ordered to pay restitution. Instead he was able to take from me and walk away owing me nothing. It isn't right that crooks like this have more rights than we do read less
Garage Builders in Morganfield
- Business Description:Best Quality Construction Company is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contractor as well as an Accredited Business of The Better Business Bureau. We have been in business for over 40 years specializing in Residential and Commercial remodeling and maintenance. We also offer services in Senior & Disability Home Modifications. Best Quality Construction Company is a local family owned business of generational carpenters that honestly believe in giving Best Quality Craftsmanship, as our name.. read lessRecent Review:Awesome All appointments were kept and they arrived on time for everything. Very high quality and professional work.Irvin R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Biggins Construction Inc. is flexible. We are happy to general contract your new home or provide sub-contracting services to you as well. If your home has been damaged due to unfortunate circumstances like the weather, we are glad to provide assistance with your insurance company to fix your home read less
- Business Description:all jobs are kept in house no job is subed out ...... all jobs that have a signed contract need a half down payment rest paid at end of job..
- Business Description:We are an all purpose cleaning & painting company, family owned. We do not subcontract any services. We offer free estimates within a 50 mile radius. All estimates and invoices can be electronically delivered at the clients request. Also, all work is satisfaction guaranteed! read less
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Over 20 years in construction. Experienced subs used for masonry, roofing, soffit & facia. Charges determined by services provided. Travel or service charge may be added for distances over 100 miles from Greencastle, IN read lessRecent Review:After many calls and voice mails, I have given up. I get no response from this company. <br />Wesley W.
- Business Description:home remodel and repair service inside and out,,
- Business Description:Small electrical company with over 20 years residential, commercial and industrial experience. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality, and permanent electrical components to your home or business. There is no job to big or small for B&O electric and handyman services. We specialize in; pools, homes, outdoor living, new construction, renovations, and e everything in between. We are a licensed and insured company available 24/ read less
- Business Description:We are a woodworking company that specializes in custom built pieces. We have been in business since 2008 and are located on the west side of Evansville, IN.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Mount Vernon
- New Harmony
- Norris City
garage builders in Morganfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & D Construction2014 Peggy Dr
- Best Quality Construction Company7010 Pinehurst Drive
- Biggins Construction Inc.2599 Bussing Rd.
- Bond Construction2134 Ridgeway Ave
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- Brothers and Odum Electric
- B & D Construction
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction1909 hwy 416 e.
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction
- L and L Construction Company4536 Cove Pointe
- L and L Construction Company
- P & K Construction3626 Furlong Drive
- P & K Construction
- Reising Son Originals, LLC5102 Middle Mount Vernon Rd
- Reising Son Originals, LLC
- Tri-State Construction3809 Trigg Turner Rd
- Tri-State Construction