Whether you use your fireplace regularly or occasionally, chimney maintenance is essential to keep everything in working order. A few smart, DIY tips will guarantee your chimney functions properly between each annual inspection.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Junction City, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Junction City
- Sawyer Construction & RoofingThey showed up reasonably on time. He had a problem getting to my house using his GPS, but that is not uncommon for my house for some reason. They brought everything they needed to complete the job and cleaned up the mess after they were done. The owner is very personable. He returned phone calls promptly. I really, I had no issues at all. I highly recommend this company
- JOE WELLS-Professional Masonry & Chimney CareIt did not go at all. Mr. Wells stopped by on 3/1 and looked at the job, taking pictures, etc. He then quoted a fee of $1,200.00 ($200.00 higher than his competitor), and I told him I would write a check. He then told me he would do the work in one to two weeks from then. On 3/14 Mr. Wells called on Sunday evening to tell me he could not do the work for the money he quoted. Goodbye. I will let this chimney Rot To **** before I would ever recommend this pirate to anyone local or distant. BUYER BEWARE
- Stone Age MasonryAfter our chimney leaked tremendously last winter when it rained, even after flashing was replaced, we were told by a repair guy that the bricks were so old that the brick chimney from the roof up needed replacing. We received one estimate that seemed a bit high, so we looked for another company and found Stone Age Masonry in the phone book. According to the ad in the phone book, the company provided free estimates. I called the phone number listed and Eddie answered. He said he could come by to look at the chimney and offer an estimate the next day. This he did, and because I was not home when he came, he called late that day to give his quote. He was very polite and said that most likely his quote was lower than any other we'd get and he hoped to hear from me. Although we did receive a slightly different quote and went with the company that provided it, I definitely appreciated Eddie's willingness to take a look at our chimney, and I was grateful that he was willing to do this in a location 35 miles from his home
- Hale Roofing, LLCJohn arrived on time and did the work nicely. ?Very professional and a nice guy. ?I am happy with the work so far.
- D&R Home Services IncWe recently got a contract on our home. The inspection was performed and of course there is always a nit picky list as a result. We needed mortar repair, soft wood repair and flashing repair as well as have a baseboard put back that was taken off for electrical repair. D & R called promptly to set up an appointment for the repair estimate was on time, provided an estimate quickly, answered questions and provided their professional insight. I e-mailed them asking when they could start and within the week they had started the job and completed it within less than 2 full days. We have had work done previously on our home - this was the best experience yet. With over 20 years of home ownership and hiring many a company I couldn't be more pleased. We had called some mortar repair and chimney repair companies who wanted to charge thousands of dollars as they wanted to bring out scaffolding or an electric lift. Bill performed the chimney repair on a 40 foot ladder and knocked the chimney work out and did a great job!!! He redid the work that was done when we bought the house 7 years ago. The previous job never looked good now it looks seamless. If you have something large or small you will be pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of both Rusty and Bill. Recently I had heard a co-worker talking about the work they had performed using Angie's list in another state. The gentleman said he uses the people off of Angie's list for everything and has been 100% satisfied. This is my first time using Angie's list and I am 100% satisfied
- GRECH BROTHERS INCBrian Grech immediately pinpointed the problem and replaced our chimney chase cover. Brian is an excellent communicator and does exactly what he tells you he will do. Two other companies had been hired previously to figure out the leak, but it was Brian Grech who knew immediately what the problem was. His work was tested a week later when we received quite a bit of rain (just before we replaced the roof), and absolutely no leak!! We had thought it might be the roof, but he was almost certain it was the chase cover and he was absolutely right. We have had several other significant rain storms since and there have been no leaks. Thank you so much, Brian! Great job!!
- Bluegrass Chimney and Home Services inc.great! Fred and crew were very knowledgeable and professional, and great to educate and help with several things around the house after they got my chimney inspected cleaned and repaired.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- Authentic Stone CreationsThey are fantastic. They were A+ all the way. They were fantastic to deal with. If they were not going to come the next day because of rain, they always called or emailed to let me know. At the end of the day they would clean up you didn't even know they'd been there. I just can't say enough about them. They were absolutely above and beyond. I couldn't tell you anything they could approve on. They were an A+
- REYNOLDS PAINTINGThis is a multi-generation family-operated small business. They do great work and they respond to your inquiries quickly. We will be having them do exterior and interior house painting in the months ahead. https://www.facebook.com/The-Reynolds-Painting-Co-141840625869132/
Chimney Repair Contractors in Junction City
- Business Description:Reliable Residential Roofing and Guttering has been in business since 1979. Reliable has been under the same ownership since its incorporation. Reliable does all types of roofing, guttering, siding, chimney flashing, etc. We are proud of the name Reliable and pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have a staff of knowledgeable sales people that come to the job site and measure each job individually before sending the customer the estimate. We use quality materials fo..Recent Review:They did an outstanding job. Above and beyond! They showed up when scheduled. Completed the job and followed up afterwards to confirm I was satisfied. And did some follow up touch work and did not bill. This is a very professional and organized company; I would recommend them highlyLisa M B.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson CountiesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire ..Recent Review:Santos and his crew were professional and very careful. Great company to do your remodeling job.alfred E G.
- Business Description:Hi we are Josh and Olivia Elkins.We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He is very professional, competent, ethical, prompt. I could not be more pleased.Lanita C.
- Business Description:Serving LOUISVILLE & LEXINGTON areas. Insurance claim experts. Trained and certified roof inspector, both residential and commercial. Has your claim been denied? Did the insurance company only pay for patching your roof? Does your roof look like a checkerboard because of it? We specialize in re-inspections to ensure our customers are getting the proper reimbursement from their carrier. Re-inspections are free and you can rest assured upon our review it will be thorough and completeRecent Review:These guys responded to my call the first day and came to my home the first day and patched the leak. They were exceptional to work with from start to finish. Dennis saw your has been doing business in Louisville for many decades and these guys did a fantastic job at a fantastic price and I could not be happierBrent C.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 60 years of experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List. As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water sol..Recent Review:Awful they are unprofessional. Steve the hiring manager or supervisor is a total jerk.Delano M.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:Field To Finish has been in business for 28 years. We are a General Constractor. We have imployees that are well trained and detonated to our work. Pride is our goal !!! We have only one crew that I personally work owith everyday. Jobs are not drawn out that way. You the homeowner can see our progress daily we are well mannered and respect you as our customer. With God by our side we give the best service possible
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
Question by ray rob: how much would it cost to tear down and rebuild a 18ft chimney? chimney has pulled away from the house by about 3 inches and is in need of
Question by bepeterson246: I have some bricks on my chimney sloughing off. My insurance company said it needs to be sealed and capped. How much is that and what
Find chimney repair services in
- Crab Orchard
- Paint Lick
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
chimney repair services in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Case Foundation Systems
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling
- Pence and Sons Roofing and Remodeling232 Orchard Dr
- Pence and Sons Roofing and Remodeling
- Sawyer Construction & Roofing1115 S 4th St, 3rd Fl
- Sawyer Construction & Roofing
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Velazquez Flooring2504 Larkin Rd
- Velazquez Flooring
- Wyatt's Roofing4703 Austin Tracy rd
- Wyatt's Roofing