Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Irvine, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Irvine
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- James Merideth DrywallJim and his crews were punctual, professional, and did an outstanding job, within my budget and in a very timely manner. Will be calling them again!
- Lexington Home Improvement CoAfter a few days of rain delays a great day came along. It took the crew 10 hours to completely remove the old shingles and tar paper then completely reroof the entire house using 72 sq. of underlayment and dimensional shingles. The crew also cleaned up and pulled magnets over the area picking up stray or dropped nails. They did an excellent job!! I highly recommend Ed and his crew. Ed was also the only roofer, out of 5 others, who called back and came out to give an estimate
- Lexington Home Improvement CoExcellent Lexington Home Improvements was out of their service range, but we spoke on the phone and he was an excellent source of information about meta/ asphalt roofing. I would hired if they were in our area.
- Brays Drywall, IncDont even bother with the big companies, these guys are way better and more cost effective. Professional as h*** and their work is A+ quality. Had em clean my entire house and fix alot of the drywall and paint. Had my whole garage get drywall as well. They are the whole package. 100% would give them my buisnes
- Brays Drywall, IncEverything went smoothly from the first call to the finish of the project everyone was super helpful and informative. The estimate was super easy to schedule they're very flexible when it comes to scheduling. Roberto did an amazing job finishing and it was spotless when they left. I will definitely hire them again in the future
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingI'm very happy with the work they did they was quick and easy to deal with very professional company
- Distinctive Design RemodelingSplendidly! The work was completed in much less time than originally estimated. The workers were all very competent. We would hire them again and heartily recommend DDR. Chris, the project manager, was very responsive and checked in on a daily basis to ensure our satisfaction.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingWas given a estimated schedule from the beginning and it went as planned. Most of work completed in 2 weeks and Chris notified me before each day of work. No surprises!
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Drywall Contractors in Irvine
- Business Description:Alliance Roofing and Contracting began with the notion that homeowners deserve honest and excellent craftsmanship. Whether we assist you with your insurance claim or a financing option, our work is completed in a timely fashion with the utmost care. Our salespeople are dedicated in providing you with updated information about the best roof for your residence, required repairs, and other cost-effective measures for your home or business. We believe our professional service, courtesy custome..Recent Review:Amazing. They handled everything in such a timely fashion and handled very professionally. The roof quality has turned out beautifully and we could not be happier with the end result. On top of this, they inspected their work once done. Then cleaned up all debris.Nikki K.
- Business Description:We are a small construction company serving Estill, Lee, Powell & surrounding counties. We specialize in home & office renovations & repairs. We are a professional licensed and insured company, and here at Tipton's Creek Side LLC Construction & Repair we know & understand that our customers homes are one of their most valued possessions, and we value our customers, we care about & treat our customers like familyRecent Review:We had a very old oven/stove unit that finally gave up the ghost the week before Thanksgiving. Horrors. My husband bought a replacement on Craigs List. It was new, still in the box, but we were not 100% sure it would work in our space. Anthony and his co-worker determined that the new oven was four inches too short and "tight" on the sides. I thought "oh-oh". But without hesitation or hemming and hawing, they made it work. They took responsibility for the whole job all the way to completion. They had to replace the cable, cut the counter on both sides (!!!), and add lumber to elevate the oven. It looks beautiful and the appliance gets hot when I turn it on. Thumbs up. My husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with this. Let me add that they were very careful about my wood floors, and didn't bump any walls bringing the new oven in and taking the old oven outKaren Y.
- Business Description:“With over 10 years of experience serving the Lexington area, John’s Handyman Services is the solution for all your handyman needs. I take great pride in my extreme professionalism, and superior customer service on every job. I make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!Recent Review:I was very pleased with the remodel. The work was completed within the allotted time. John was very professional with his work. Would definitely call on him again.Robin l.
- Business Description:Specialist Roofing & Home Improvements, remodeling. (Roofing, Paint, Drywall, Flooring, Siding, Door & Windows replace, Gutter installation & Cleaning, etc.) Since we started operations, with 15 years experience, we have maintained our commitment to the needs of our clients and achieve their maximum satisfaction with our work. As industry leaders, our comprehensive approach enables us to offer a wide range of services on all of our projects. We are your best choice! In Quality & in Experienc..Recent Review:Excellent! Carlos was on time and on budget. He was very easy to work with and I will definitely use him in the future!Joe M.
- Business Description:Call or text (859) 991-4994 for faster response. It looks like your bathtub may be in need of a facelift or perhaps that 1950's wall tile needs an update! You have come to the right place! Before you begin to think that it may be better to spend thousands of dollars replacing your tub and tile, please give me a call! Tub and Tile Renew also offers some unique repair option for fiberglass tubs and showers. We also refinish old, outdated, and yellowing fiberglass tubs leading to a more beautifu..Recent Review:Marlene is very easy to work with, thorough and meticulous. She takes great care to create a new smooth and shiny look. This is the second time we have worked with her and recommend her work without qualification. The end result looks greatgeri k.
- Business Description:Craftsmen Contractors was founded with the very simple principal that new business is a by product of taking care of our current customers. In other words a happy customer will tell a friend. We understand that training is never ending. As our industry evolves so must we and as a result all of our employees regularly attend internal trainings, industry trainings and certifications, manufacturer seminars and even regular plant tours so that they can truly understand the products that will be g..Recent Review:We signed a contract with Craftsmen to do a small siding job in September 2018 and were told work would begin in 3 weeks and would take 1 day to complete. We did not hear back from them again until I reached out in November, at which time they told us that they would begin work in three weeks time. However, work did not begin for another six weeks (end of December 2018) and was not completed until February 2019. The project took so long to complete part of the construction loan we took out to finance the project was cancelled by the bank. Do not use this company if you want a project completed quickly and not subbed out to another company. There was no project management on this job. They showed up late every time they scheduled to work, not starting work until noon and working until nightfall. We did have a change order on the project but never received an itemized invoice or details on the extra costs as we requested. If I could give zero stars as a review for a company, I would do this for Craftsman ContractorsBethany P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:We give free estimates and assessments. Hank and Albert have worked together for 29 years and we take pride in our work.We try to give the customer the best quality product they can get for their budget.We also hand pick our lumber so that we can insure the best looking job.I will put our product against any out there. Thank you for your support
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Clay City
- Mount Sterling
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- East Bernstadt
- Salt Lick
drywall contractors in Irvine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A V Construction LLC414 Market St
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- Adams Painting & Contracting6510 Scaffold Cane Loop
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- ALH Remodeling Llc102 Daniel Dr
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- A V Construction LLC
- B S Enterprisespo box 344
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bobby's Drywall429 West Noel Ave
- B S Enterprises
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- G&L Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- R Cox Drywall Inc2067 Speck Ridge Rd
Elk Horn, Kentucky
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Richmond Home Improvements, LLC109 Anne St.
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Riddells contracting
- Robinsons General Services
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R Cox Drywall Inc
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.3773 Niagara Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tipton's Creek Side LLC Construction & Repair149 Crystal Creek Lane
- TRISTATE HOME REMODELING INCPO Box 99
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.