A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Irvine, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Irvine
- NetGreenAlways done right on time ! Done an excellent job. My lawn always looked wonderful after he was done ! Thank you so much
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Mullins T L CCorey and his team have done several projects for us, and we've always been impressed with his professionalism, thorough knowledge, and attention to detail. He and my wife designed a landscaping project for the front of our house, and Corey was so meticulous that he ended up moving several plants about six inches to make certain that the overall effect was what was wanted. I'm also of the more mature age that finds the grumps, gripes, and gripes of becoming an obsolete child to be more interfering than merely irritating. SO Corey's crew now comes in, mows and string-trims in about forty minutes what took me four hours. Show-offs. I consider Mullins to be completely trustworthy and professional -- the best I've ever seen
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThe grass was cut to lawn-length, which exceeded my expectations for a lot of that size, which allowed us to do plenty of work before needing to mow again. They were fantastic about avoiding the stakes that had been placed on the property. Before ground breaking we needed it mowed one more time, and we didn't hesitate to hire them again. The grass was cut lawn-length again, which was enough to get us to ground breaking. They were very prompt with communication and worked with us around some rain
- Sons ConstructionHe did a great job for us. We had him cut back a lot of brush, trim trees and bushes and haul away. He works quickly and gets it done asap. He also did some inside work when we were in a pinch needing something done soon and he made time to get it done, and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. Very dependable, hardworking, trustworthy and communicates well too....would definitely hire him again
- Bastin LandscapeDaniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice free
- Steve And Steven's Lawn Care ServiceExcellent. On time as weather permitted; completed quickly, and tidy. Charge due to shrubbery removal, $90.00. Regular monthly charge, $40.00.
- goodmans lawncare and serviceHe's a new young fella going out on his own. This is the second year we've used him. He's a really nice young man.
- Blades of GloryExcellent. Branches and limbs were removed with no problems. Yard is full of divots and very unlevel. Yet it was perfectly cut. Many obstacles have to be weedeated around. Done very well with not a blade left standing.
- Brad Brown Lawn & LandscapeWe had a very nice experience with Brad Brown and his crew. They are quick and efficient and got the job done and it looks great! I would highly recommend them.
Lawn Services in Irvine
- Business Description:Tristan's Property Maintenance is a fully licensed & insured mowing & landscaping company that is based in Lexington, KY. We specialize in weekly lawn care, mulching, shrub trimming, de weeding, tree trimming and small tree removal, snow removal and much more. We service all surrounding counties and we provide each client with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. No other landscaping company in Lexington delivers more value than Tristan's Property Maintenance. If you support smaller busi..Recent Review:Tristan Rogers did a great job with alternate designs and a rough estimate, followed by a visit to source to select landscape stones and to nursery to select shrubs and plants. He and his partner coordinated utility markup with the city, delivered all materials the day before project start, started on-time and completed on morning of 2nd day. They were very neat and orderly in the project and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. I am completely satisfied with their workJIM N.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:“With over 10 years of experience serving the Lexington area, John’s Handyman Services is the solution for all your handyman needs. I take great pride in my extreme professionalism, and superior customer service on every job. I make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!Recent Review:I was very pleased with the remodel. The work was completed within the allotted time. John was very professional with his work. Would definitely call on him again.Robin l.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Been in business since 1995 as a sole proprietor. served central KY for 25 years. Me and my wife work as a team to get the job done. I offer a variety of services, in small job home improvement/maintenance. These range from appliance install, plumbing fixture replacement (showers by assessment only), kitchen/bath cabinet install, vanity and laminate top install. I offer lawn mowing and trimming service as well as other yard work and more, just ask. look forward to h..Recent Review:Clarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job!Marylin L.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:It's an excellent service and they do go door to door. You don't need to have to take my word to fine a neighbor whose got TrueGreen. If you see TrueGreen, it sells itself and you don't have to see around, nobody came to me. It's a matter of fact, I upgrade my service with themLarry S.
- Business Description:Professional and reliable in the tree service industry . Liscenced and insured. Specialize in full removal and trimming Also offering stump grinding and property maintance such as landscape and mowing services. Bobcat services as welRecent Review:Excellent. Very reasonably priced, professional, & showed up when they said they would.J. Shane K.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Recent Review:GREAT! They take pride in doing a job well. They reasonably charge for their services. Very knowledgeable and skilled. <br />crystal e.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Cleaning junk out of an unsightly yard? Save time and effort by hiring the expert hands of a yard waste hauling crew. Before hiring a pro, get familiar with how yard waste hauling services work thanks to this informational guide.
Find lawn care services in
- Clay City
- Mount Sterling
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- East Bernstadt
- Salt Lick
lawn care services in Irvine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R EXCAVATING INC1180 HIGHWAY 770
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- Beard man landscaping3004 Bell Ct
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Turf & Landscape LLC930 Misti Dr
- brocks landscaping200 Hodge Ln
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- B & R EXCAVATING INC
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- G & G CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLC4060 FURANCE JCT.
- Genesis Lawn Care4514 Tonieville Rd.
- Grassy Green LLC115 Brownfield Dr
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greg's Steam Cleaning Service132 peavley street
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- G & G CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- R&R Lawn Service250 Estridge RD
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rolling Hills Nursery3860 US Highway 641 N
- Rough Road Farm501 Kiddville Rd
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Trees-4-Less679 Springhurst Dr
- Tristan's Property Maintenance447 Hays Blvd
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 55402269 Danforth Dr
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Two Brother's & A Pressure Washer121 Central Ave
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping267 McMurty lane
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping