When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Hebron, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Hebron
- QCM Land SurveyingIf I could give this company a ten star rating I would. QCM was beyond professional. I was selling an 80 acre farm and needed to have it surveyed before we could close on the sale. I contacted QCM and explained my time constraint. They worked diligently, professionally, tirelessly and patiently to get the survey finished and approved by the county in record time. I highly recommend QCM. Every single person I spoke and dealt with was so friendly and professional. I called Ty so many times and he was always so nice and patient when answering my questions. I also spoke with a couple of the surveyors and they were also wonderful
- QCM Land SurveyingVery satisfied with this company’s performance. They were very responsive, knew what they were doing and very helpful. Price was by far the best around. Would highly recommend them.
- QCM Land SurveyingVery pleased with every aspect of the job. Professional, thorough, hard working, very courteous, and helpful.
- JT&M Construction & Custom fencingAll went extremely well! Due to the construction, there had to be several trips made to complete the work. They were always here when needed and offered good advice.
- Arnold Surveying, LLCIt went very well and smoothly! I will hire Eric again. Eric surely delivered on his promise. He communicated very well via email, text messaging and calls. He was very prompt in replying. I did appreciate his taking the time to educate me on the work since it is my first to do a survey project. He was early for his appointment to do the survey work. As promised, he emailed me the drawing and invoice on the following day. In reviewing the drawing, I asked him additional questions and he was very prompt in replying. Eric Arnold surely educated me in the steps to do a survey work and it was mighty helpful for me. Eric was available earlier than any company that I contacted. I was able to do this project early enough because of Eric. THANKS, Eric for everything! I am deeply grateful! You will be very happy to hire Eric Arnold in your land survey projects in the future. I am very happy with Eric's work and you will, too
- QCM Land SurveyingWe found that all of the staff was a complete pleasure to work with. Their pricing was surprisingly reasonable and in line with other survey companies. My husband and I would highly recommend them.
- QCM Land SurveyingTy & Alex got back to me within the hour knowing that the advice they gave was time sensitive. I needed the advice on a previous survey and fencing. They gave excellent advice, customer service and there is no doubt that I will use them in the near future. A+++
- QCM Land SurveyingTy Jennings, the operational manager, was very professional, quick to respond to any questions, and easy to work with. Justin, the guy who completed the survey was also very polite, professional, and very thorough. Overall the company was easy to work with and I really appreciated their professionalism. Would highly recommend!
- QCM Land SurveyingWe had a pretty complex situation in that we wanted to combine four smaller lots into one, with an old alley running down the middle. Two of the lots were on one side and two on the other side. QCM had to do a lot of research regarding whether the alley was officially abandoned or not, and kept us up to date on the progress they were making throughout. Although the job took longer than anticipated, it was not a problem, as the delays were unavoidable, and the results outstanding. After the survey pins were installed, the technician walked us through the property and explained everything thoroughly. The new plat arrived in a timely fashion. I wouldn't hesitate to hire QCM again
- QCM Land SurveyingThey are very responsive and answered all questions. They showed up when they said they would. Prices were as expected. The property is in Clermont County and they require a lot more detail from the surveyors so the price is usually 2-3 times what it would be in Hamilton County. They now need to draw up the revised plat and submit it for approval by the county. I fully expect that to go smoothly
Land Surveyors in Hebron
- Business Description:Since 1999, Quality Construction Management (QCM) has been sought out for their expertise in delivering high-quality construction services throughout the Cincinnati tri-state area. We are professionals who have years of experience working with clients on jobs of every shape and size. Surveyors are fully licensed and insured and have worked on everything from Ohio Department of Transportation projects to traffic signal inspection. They possess the knowledge and know-how to guarantee satisfacti..Recent Review:Ty & Alex got back to me within the hour knowing that the advice they gave was time sensitive. I needed the advice on a previous survey and fencing. They gave excellent advice, customer service and there is no doubt that I will use them in the near future. A++ROBIN G.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. DBA: Greg Koopman Surveying.Recent Review:I had my property surveyed because when I bought it , I was told by a neighbor that the propert line actually extended beyond the existing fence line. Greg was a bit difficult to get in touch with but I am assuming that is because he is busy. I consider this a good sign of someone who is in demand. Greg showed up as scheduled and promptly got to work. I was there when he started but had to go leave to go to work. When I returned home, he had the yard staked so that I could very clearly see the property lines. I received the report and the drawing in a very timely manner. Greg was considerably less expensive than the other places I contacted which made the experience that much better for me. I would use Greg again and I would recommend him to othersTom C.
- Business Description:Don Snider Roofing is a roofing contractor in Cincinnati, OH, serving the entire Cincinnati area. With over 30 years of experience and service, we find ourselves providing nothing but the best in roofing installation. This well established company was founded in 1989 by Don Snider as an answer to a growing demand for quality roofing companies. Having been in the business for many years, Don decided that he could do it better and more affordable than the competition. Our specialties inclu..Recent Review:when we first called up don snider for a estimate.a person came out in only 2 days notice.he went up on the roof and measured to establish a price.other roofing companys gave us an estimate by phone without looking at the job.don snider arrived on time the day of the job.it took them 1 day to complete the job just as they predicted.they cleaned up after they were done and sent a represenative.to insure we were satisfied with the work.we would hire don snider roofing againjoseph e.
- Business Description:Lot & Tract Surveys, no property too large or too small. Topographical Surveys & Light Construction Staking. Call for a free quote (513) 403-3457Recent Review:Tony was professional, thorough and incredibly helpful. Not only did he survey property, he also provided me with info on zoning violations in my area as well as common sense advice on how to handle the problem neighbor. It is easy to be biased when you perceive someone is dumping on your property; however, Tony helped provide me with logical next steps to take. It was awesome to feel like I had a friend on my sideRhonda T.
- Business Description:Located in Northern Kentucky, Arnold Surveying LLC is licensed to offer professional surveying services in Ohio and Kentucky. We work with engineers, architects, builders, realtors, financial institutions, title companies, and individual property owners, to provide a variety of surveying services. Our goal is to provide our clients with accurate and reliable surveys, while doing so in a timely and cost effective manorRecent Review:The surveying team was punctual and very professional. Once they had completed their measurements and marking, they walked us around the property showing what they found and where. Overall very helpful since we live on an irregularly-shaped plot and didn't get any plot measurements when we purchased the property. A few days after the survey, we received a digital copy of the survey for our record keeping - thank you! <br /> Based on a previous negative review of the survey company due to a cut wire on an underground pet fence system, we proactively reached out to them beforehand and informed them of our underground dog containment system as well as the locations of the underground wiring for their reference and planning purposes. They were very appreciative of this and we had no subsequent issues with any of the underground wiring. <br /> <br /Laura V.
- Business Description:Remodeling and building company using quality subcontractors to perform work. Free consultation.
- Recent Review:Everything went extremely well. On the phone, I dealt with Tim King. He gave me a quote that was amazingly lower than the other two quotes I received. I asked him why his quote was so much lower and he gave a very satisfactory answer. I was disappointed that the other companies had not done their homework as well as Mr. King had. Arrangements were made; a crew of two came out; the survey was completed; they came again in a couple of weeks to take a couple of additional measurements required by the county; I received the final documents and took them to my attorney. She said that everything passed at the county level and I now have my new deed. I couldn't be more pleasedElaine H.
- Business Description:Independently owned and operated since 1966. Specializing in custom designed landscaping and installation for both residential services as well as commercial services.Recent Review:We met Frank in Cincinnati where he installed our first landscape (Tohatchi Drive). Frank is brilliant at designs that highlight the natural attributes of the property. He knows what plants can and cannot do. His designs are easy to maintain and enjoy. Frank's crew works tirelessly to the highest standards. They are polite, on-time and leave the site spotless! <br /> Moving to Boston, we lamented leaving Frank's landscaping...so we flew him here, where he installed another amazing landscape. Then 17 years later, the storm destroyed our landscape. So we flew Frank up and he once again has made our home beautiful. It might seem eccentric, but a talented landscape designer is not easy to find. The trees need to be placed correctly the first time. Trees are your home's legacy (for better or worse). <br /> Frank listens to what we wanted in a landscape, and the constraints of our time, lifestyle and budget. Frank and his crew loves what they do, and it shows in the that masterpieces they create. Frank is 100% accessible (by phone, if he is away from the site), prompt and honest. It isn't hard to justify these expenditures on landscape when we hear the many compliments from realtors about curb-appeal. We whole-heartedly recommend Frank Sullivan Landscaping. <br /> <br /Ann A.
- Business Description:Additional E-mail - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Overall the whole process went smoothly. From the time I had called for a quote to the very end. Admittedly, I do not know very much about the process but they walked me through it (and used terms I could understand). There is some research about my property involved such as going to the county recorders office and getting my (and my neighbors) deed for our properties as well as, they have their own records dating back to the early 1800's (I believe that is what their receptionist told me).They (the surveyors) come out to the site a couple of times first to take "Recon shots" which are shots taken with their instruments. The second time is when they actually put the pins and lath in the ground. Then in about a week or so I had received a plat with all the dimensions of my property. Now my fence is up and the kids have a puppy! :) All in all I am very pleased with the service I received from Cincinnati Land Surveying, IncSarah A.
- Business Description:WE ARE LICENSED PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYORS. WE ARE LICENSED IN OHIO, KENTUCKY, AND TENNESSEE. WE BELONG TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WE CARRY WORKMAN'S COMP AND LIABILITY INSURANCE. WE HAVE BEEN SURVEYING SINCE 1977 AND IN BUSINESS SINCE 1988Recent Review:I SCHEDULED THE SURVEY TO COINCIDE WITH THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW DRIVEWAY. WHEN I CALLED TO FIND OUT WHY THEY WERE LATE THEY CLAIMED I HAD CANCELLED MY APPOINTMENT WHEN IN FACT I HAD NOT. I WAITED NEARLY 3 HOURS TO SPEAK WITH THE OWNER WHO SAID IT WOULD BE THE FOLLOWING WEEK BEFORE THEY COULD DO THE SURVEY. THANKS TO A PHONE CALL FROM ANGIE'S LIST THEY WERE ABLE TO COME OUT THE FOLLOWING MORNING AND DO THE SURVEY SO THE CONCRETE COULD BE POURED ON SCHEDULE. THE CREW WAS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL EXCEPT FOR THROWING CIGARETTE BUTTS ON MY PROPERTYTROY K.
Deals in Hebron for Land Surveyor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Hebron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arnold Surveying, LLC3017 Belle Meade Ln
Edgewood, Kentucky 41017
- Arnold Surveying, LLC
- Cincinnati Land Surveying Inc11126 Kenwood Rd. # A
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- Cincinnati Land Surveying Inc
- Don Snider Roofing, Insulation, Siding, & Gutters6840 Yankee Rd
Liberty Twp, Ohio 45044
- Don Snider Roofing, Insulation, Siding, & Gutters
- FRANK SULLIVAN LANDSCAPING INC3441 ZUMSTEIN AVE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
- FRANK SULLIVAN LANDSCAPING INC
- Greg Koopman5153 Parkvalley Ct
Cincinnati, Ohio 45239
- Greg Koopman
- NORDLOH & ASSOC.614 WOOSTER PIKE
Terrace Park, Ohio 45174
- NORDLOH & ASSOC.
- PROFESSIONAL SURVEYING SERVICES INC6050 COLTER AVENUE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
- PROFESSIONAL SURVEYING SERVICES INC
- QCM Land Surveying7395 Kingsgate Way
West Chester, Ohio 45069
- QCM Land Surveying
- Tony Dillinger - Professional Surveyor 4199 Edinburgh Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
- Tony Dillinger - Professional Surveyor