Tony Dillinger - Professional Surveyor

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2015

Lot & Tract Surveys, no property too large or too small. Topographical Surveys & Light Construction Staking. Call for a free quote (513) 403-3457...

QCM Land Surveying

Quotes are sent electronically within 2 business days: Since 1999, Quality Construction Management (QCM) has been sought out for their expertise in delivering high-quality construction services throughout the Cincinnati tri-state area. We are professionals who have years of experience working with clients on jobs of every shape and size. Surveyors are fully licensed and insured and have worked on everything from Ohio Department of Transportation projects to traffic signal inspection. They possess the knowledge and know-how to guarantee satisfaction at every level. QCM isn't just a management company. We survey residential and commercial properties which is needed when constructing a fence or planting privacy trees.

Offers by QCM Land Surveying on Angi

04/26/2019

Tony got the job done within 2 weeks of our first contact. He told me where to go to get the process started in Hamilton County. It was not a straight forward process. But me doing it rather than him saved me a lot of money. I am grateful for his help.

Description of Work
Tony did a survey of our 2 properties, drawings to consolidate and a legal description.

02/16/2019

The survey went very well. Tony arrived when he said, got right to work, and finished the survey in a couple of hours. Everything went as expected and I'm very pleased with the work and the results!

Description of Work
Our lot has never been marked, so we called Tony to survey and mark the boundaries.

10/13/2018

Mr. Dillinger eased my family's mind about our property lines for fencing. The survey has eliminated any questions one particular neighbor has tried to challenged . Mr. Dillinger's price was most reasonable ( much lower than 3 other companies contacted.) He responded to my request for a quote within 24 hrs of request and he arrived early for our scheduled appointment. He was very professional duri...

Description of Work
Land Survey

04/06/2018

Tony answered my call, located where the property was, and gave an estimate to complete the survey. He advised me he would call on a prearranged date to set up the appointment, and arrived promptly on the appointment date; in fact he was early and began work even before I met him. The stakes were set just as promised, went over everything with my husband and I, and answered our questions.

Description of Work
land survey for a fence

01/28/2018

Tony was professional, thorough and incredibly helpful. Not only did he survey property, he also provided me with info on zoning violations in my area as well as common sense advice on how to handle the problem neighbor. It is easy to be biased when you perceive someone is dumping on your property; however, Tony helped provide me with logical next steps to take. It was awesome to feel like I had a...

Description of Work
survey one of my property lines