If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Hazard, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Hazard
- Thoroughbred RoofingGreat! The roof was finished quickly! They helped with the matching and it was perfect! Price saved me about 1,800 dollars over two other companies! I was impressed! We did buy the roofers lunch from Wendy’s to show our appreciation. Hard working crew.
- Custom Colors PaintingCustomers colors did an amazing job, brought my vinyl siding back to life! It was unreal the difference it made!
- Nu Wood WorksWe would highly recommend Nu-Wood Works to anyone! This was the third time that we have used Nu-Wood Works and will never use anyone else again. We have our home stained every five years. The last time we couldn't find the phone # and had someone else stain our house. Well, that was a big mistake. As we were looking for contractors we found Nu-Wood again. It was great speaking with Mark who we had worked with two times before. He immediately came out (1 1/2 hours away) gave us a quote and the job was theirs. Chris was the on-site worker who did all of the work. He was a perfectionist! He took his time and treated our home as if he was working on his own. We couldn't be happier with a job well done
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy was very professional. I asked a lot of questions he was able to answer all of them. I was 100% satisfied With the work he has done . I would highly recommend and I will hire him again
- NKY Gutter CleanerBob was super responsive and arrived the day after I contacted him. These guys are just starting out but I can see a lot of work coming their way in the future. If you need your house washed or gutters flushed definitely call these guys first. You won't regret it. I was at work so I didn't get a chance to take pictures but believe me when I say the siding was covered in green/black mold. I tried to remove it myself on 2 different occasions and it didn't go well. Just do yourself a favor and leave it to NKY Gutter Cleaner. The house looks great
- Mella Window & Carpet CleaningHe was very nice when I called to describe my house and get an estimate. They did a really good job. They were in and out quickly. The windows look great!
- Home Run ImprovementKevin McIntyre and his crew were great. I needed my roof done and some other work due to an insurance claim against hail damage. I solicited several bids, and Kevin’s was most competitive. We had procrastinated to the point we didn’t have a whole lot of time left to get everything done. Kevin was able to get to everything done quickly with time to spare. When we were finished, he filed the paperwork with the insurance company so we could collect the remaining funds on the claim. We are planning on some additional work in the house in the future and would have no qualms about calling him back
- All Brite House Wash IncExcellent. Small amount of paint came off one section of gutter - contractor went, got paint and repainted without prompting. All personnel were courteous and professional, and CLEANED UP after the job!
- JT Contracting of Northern KentuckyHe arrived when expected, did all the jobs in a timely manner and very clean. He and his co worker were very considerate of my space and time. Extremely nice to work with.
Pressure Washing Services in Hazard
- Business Description:Roofing contractor with over two decades of experience. Family owned and operated by third generation construction specialist for all your home improvement needs. Roof Replacement with shingle, metal, or speciality materials. Also offer mold removal & restoration along with remodels. Thoroughbred Roofing offers industry only Lifetime guarantee on All workmanship performed or provided plus manufacturers warranty on materialRecent Review:Great! The roof was finished quickly! They helped with the matching and it was perfect! Price saved me about 1,800 dollars over two other companies! I was impressed! We did buy the roofers lunch from Wendy’s to show our appreciation. Hard working crew.Sandy W.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:10 employees, no sub-contracting of work. Cost is determined by the specific job, we strive to give a fair price for professional and long lasting results. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:American clean and seal did a great job and used a superior product to seal . I have noticed my neighbors use other companies and their Concrete is now discolored . I would highly recommend !Naeem B.
- Business Description:Here at Affordable Cleaning & Restoration we offer all your cleaning needs. We are residential and commercial. We offer free estimates! (up to 100) miles. We go anywhere, if you're not pleased you will get your money backRecent Review:Missed appointment. Called next day ?? to reschedule. Cannot remember. I wasn't able to make appointment, but wife showed up. The person who showed spent quite a bit of time walking the home, should have brought cleaning supplies, half would have been done. The person gave the speal of what they do. My wife tried to tell her what we would like done and person wanted to dispute what we want done. Never got a bid??? Haven't heard from them to this day. Verbal was 2 or 3 days (2 or 3 people) So my guess is very high!?Dan R.
- Business Description:Lundy Construction specializes in new construction, remodels, and repairs. We deal in property maintenance of several apt complexes. We have a long list of clients and references. We specialize in very high end finish work. Lundy Construction has full ability to accept all major credit cardsRecent Review:He left the job, never finished and never responded after being paid most of contract.Benjamin M.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Pippa Passes
- Saint Charles
- Betsy Layne
pressure washers in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B&J Professional Services
- H2O Power Cleaning & Recovery105 Deblynn court
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- H2o pressure washing and detailing153 w Hinkle st
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Helping Hands of The Bluegrass2336 The Woods Ln
- H2O Power Cleaning & Recovery
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- L & C Mower Parts1824 ST RT 339 E
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Life Time Seamless GuttersPO Box 4
- LIPSCOMB HYDRA CLEANING SYSTEMS515 Salem Drive
- Little Sunshine Painting441 Lin Wal Rd
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Luxury Garden Center Inc1757 W Main St
- L & C Mower Parts
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr3516 Webster Rd
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Pro Window CleaningPO Box 562
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr
- T&S painting and cleaning llc145 rosehiil rd
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- The Paint DoctorPO Box 265
- Thoroughbred Roofing279 Longview Dr
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Two Brother's & A Pressure Washer121 Central Ave
- T&S painting and cleaning llc