The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Hazard, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Hazard
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- HandiWorksThe estimate was for $2800. The work on the roof was not a complicated stuff. The guy was very nice. He came over and gave me the estimate, but we decided not to use them right now. It is too late this year; so we decided not to do it right now. They were just extremely nice and were willing to go out of the way to help us. They did not charge us for the estimate. I had another company come out one time and they charged $35 for an estimate for carpets. We didn't go with them as they were so high. We will get this work done
- Grigsby Construction CompanyThey recommended some site changes which were to our advantage. We had picked out lighting and they suggested another company that saved us money. They answered all questions. The site was kept clean. The house was built in six months,even though we had some bad weather. They also did all the beams in the ceiling. Very dependable too
- Cocanougher's Hardwood FlooringThey did an excellent job and my son is very pleased with their work. We will use them again in the future.
- Smiths Construction & Handyman ServicesHe did an excellent job with everything. He was very professional. Always on time and very considerate with explaining and making ure I approved of everything before doing it. I would recommend mr smith for any type of home improvement. He was also very reasonable with his prices!
- Tile by TerryI am getting ready to use Tile by Terry in July. He is very, very friendly on the phone. He came the next day to give me an estimate. The estimate was less than the other estimates I got and he was providing more of the materials than the other people. He seems very knowledgeable and thorough on the things he is going to do, which nobody else had mentioned. He had some ideas about design and I was real impressed with his knowledge
Flooring Contractors in Hazard
- Business Description:General Contractor in business for over 10 years with expertise in many trades such as roofing, siding, flooring, framing, etc. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Turner contracting is very professional. They met my expectations, and went above and beyond to make sure the job is done right and it was completely flawless!!! Will Hire Again!Cody K.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:MonsterClean is locally owned and operated by Henderson resident Dave Chrisman, who has worked in this industry since 1999 and obtained Master Textile Cleaner status in 2005 from the IICRC. MonsterClean is an approved service provider by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use environmentally friendly 'green seal of approval' products that are safe for your family and your pets while being bio-degradable and ecologically sound. We use van powered equipment, (the most powerful equipment available i..Recent Review:Monsterclean pleased me and I require perfection.carrie w.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Concrete leveling, lifting, raising, mudjacking, slabjacking to any type of concrete that has settled or sunken, saving 50 to 70% over the cost of replacement. We are able to most jobs in less than a day, and do not tear up the yardRecent Review:They could level the sidewalk using slab-jacking, but I was not confident that they could raise the front steps. At the time I talked with them, I did not know about the concept of raising the steps using a pier system. I learned about this later ... with someone elseKathleen B.
- Business Description:C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Business Description:Opened in 1994 doing business in the Kitchen & Bath Industry. Started a fabrication shop in 2003 doing Granite & Quartz Countertops with !00 % customer satisfaction. We have a A+ rating with the BBB.
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company with over 26 years servicing the public. No job is to big or small. The only things we do not do is electrical or plumbing.
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. Professional tile installation, hardwood installation, painting, marble and granite.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Retiling is a great way to update the look and feel of your bathroom, and it’s not as expensive as you might think. This guide breaks down the costs to retile a bathroom, what factors go into the overall price, and what you can afford on your budget.
Ceramic tile as a flooring option boasts a long list of advantages over other surfaces. However, there are also some key drawbacks worth considering. We’ve rounded up both the pros and the cons of ceramic tile into a helpful list so you can choose the rig
Find flooring installation in
- Betsy Layne
flooring installation in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Smiths Construction & Handyman Services2234 N Hwy 421 #1
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Smiths Construction & Handyman Services
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting