When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Hazard, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Hazard
- Wildcat Moving LLCCould not have gone any better. Cory H & Matt E. did a great job. Polite young men worked hard & steady getting the job done in a safe & timely manner. Very Professional
- Wildcat Moving LLCIt went superbly! The company's by the hour approach to moving is straightforward and without hidden costs. We received a telephone call the morning of our move, asking if we were ready and providing their estimated time of arrival. They were punctual and prepared and had everything needed to move, pad and stabilize our furniture. Our moving crew consisted of four young men, Casey Dixon, Blake Wagner, Justin Daugherty and Ben Bostick. They were amazing! Friendly, polite, competent, careful, strong, quick!! Upon arriving at our new house, they very conscientiously and carefully placed the furniture where we asked it to be put. At both the old house and the new house they wanted to know if there was any more that they could do for us.We have moved several times in the past but have never before had such wonderful movers! We explained to the crew that several items of furniture had been passed down in the family for several generations and that the pieces were quite fragile. This is the first time that we have been moved and did not incur damage - a real testimony to the crew's care and competence I would call upon them again if I found it necessary to move and I recommend them without reservation to people who are planning a move. Superb job!
- Bluegrass TraderFast, efficient, professional. Also very compassionate! Extremely respectful of my parents items and I accidentally had left some paperwork and special piece of pottery in a box. He questioned and pointed it out to me! Wow! To take the time to do that and to really care!
- JOHNNY'S HAULINGCAME WITHIN 2 HOURS OF MY CALL. WERE VERY CAREFUL IN PROTECTING MY FLOORS. GAVE ESTIMATE OVER PHONE.
- Howard's Quality ServicesHoward met me at Lee Brick to pick up a load of blocks because I bit off more than I could chew and hauled it back to my house for me. Hel also helped unload my blocks. He has helped me launch my boat, helped me plant bushes with his auger, cut my lawn, wash the house, the list doesn't end. Sign up and let Howard help you out, you wont regret it
- Little Guys MoversLittle Guys Movers showed up on time and moved everything very quickly. Were completely professional and did not cut any corners to save time even tho they did the entire move in a flash. Full service too; meaning if something needed to be taken apart to be moved correctly, they did it. The original quote was 100% on target with the final cost (no hidden charges). I would recomend these guys to anyone and everyone
- Berger/Allied Van Lines IncInitially we thought things were going well, as they were very nice to us during the pre-contract days. However, we received complaints from our storage company that the movers were in and out of our unit (actually leaving the premises) many more times than they should have been. When 'our delivery truck' arrived at our new home - the nightmare began. The truck drive spoke no English - it was impossible to communicate with the crew on placement of boxes, etc. We did not receive many of our things - asked to help look for them, found that the truck was also packed with other client's furniture, etc., it was impossible to look for our things. We filed a claim with the company and received a whopping $73 to cover our losses of several thousands of dollars in antiques and personal belongings. The company is irresponsible, does not exercise due diligence, they contracts movers that are not qualified, then take no responsibility for their failures
- USA Truck Incseveral employees of usa trucking have been put in danger with the trucks that start with the # 8 the trucks are continously breaking down on the roads,the company leaves the drivers stranded 300 miles plus at a terminal without food or money to purchace food or lodging,the company tells the drivers if they quit they have to pay 7.000 dollars for the trucking school and most of the drivers are experianced, but a few have quit anyway because of them feeling unsafe and mistreated
Hauling Services in Hazard
- Business Description:We build and refurbish decks. We also do replacement windows, offer remodeling services, vinyl siding and metal wrapping. Fully licensed and Insured.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were prompt and did everything we asked of themKen M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:MOVING CAN BE EASY! You just need a little support! Please allow us to help you get the job done as quickly and painlessly as possible. We are moving professionals with HUGE BOX TRUCKS (26’), dollies, furniture pads and tools. Best of all, we are clean-cut young men that charge $150 per hour FLAT RATE (extra $10/HR Fri-Sun)! Our prices are much less than the big guys because we are locally owned and efficiently managed by UK MBA graduates. Not paying franchise fees allows us to charge custome..Recent Review:Move went great. Guys were fast and efficient. Johnathan G and Corey H were friendly. I would highly recommend requesting these two guys.Jake L.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Concierge Girl Services: Professional Organizer, Estate Sales, Decluttering
- Business Description:We have four employees.
- Business Description:We are a gate manufacturing company. We make, sale, and deliver farm gates, panels and feeders. There is 3 weights-Heavy, economy & standard. 3 colores- Green, brown or galvanized. Gate sizes-4ft to 20ft...Odd sizes welcome. We custom make orders. You need it, we will make it. WE ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN GATE DEALERS IN ALL AREAS!!! Individuals or business who would like to buy product at dealers cost and resale at profitable prices. There is a 25pc. minimum to get dealers price. If you a..
- Business Description:Little Si's Construction is a small Southern Indiana Company that serves a wide range of local and Tri-State Contractors . Conveniently located, reasonably cost, years of experience and extraordinary customer service
- Business Description:Personal freight shipping service. Visit our website for a free freight quote and save up to 60%.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Pippa Passes
- Saint Charles
- Betsy Layne
hauling services in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- B and B Construction105 Brience St
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting187 Stanley Way
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B and B Construction
- Pave Masters Paving6886 Cane Creek Rd
- Pave Masters Paving
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Ridgeline Contracting
- Wildcat Moving LLC203 Big Run Rd
- Wildcat Moving LLC