What is a carport, and should you build one for your home? Learn about this affordable garage alternative, including benefits and cost, to decide if it’s right for you.
Get matched with top garage builders in Foster, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Foster
- Empire Construction & RemodelingWe couldn't be happier with the new look to our barn. The stables and the new roof on our barn looks Great. The work was done on a timely manner, Shawn and his guys did awesome work. They were also able to stay within my budget. I would strongly suggest their work to others.
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTSPoor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBL
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Country Barn BuildersI contracted Country Barn Builders to build a 28 x 40 metal barn with three 10 x 10 doors. They showed up when they said they would and finished the entire project in a very timely manner. I was very impressed with the high quality of work they preformed and the very reasonable price they charged. The crew was friendly and professional and cleaned up well after the job was finished. I would definitely use this company for needs of this type in the future and highly recommend them to anyone needing a barn or outbuilding
- PATRIOT METALThey farmed the work out to other workers but they sold it. The people that put it up were really nice and knew what they were doing.
- Plumb True And Square Builder Joe BirkheadJoe is dependable and accurate in his work. He is true to his word on all details. Trustworthy. Kind to our pets and careful for their safety.
- J&R Construction Co.I am very pleased with this company and their work. The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this spring
- Horizon Pest & Termite ControlI have used Horizon in the past to build a garage, 2 barns, put on a new roof and now this remodel on my Mom's house. This is my mother's third remodel. The other two were extremely stressful. This one is going very easily. She is smiling everyday. Horizon can be a bit pricy, but it is generally a very honest bid. He gives you a detailed estimate of what work will be done, the type of material that will be used, identifies where he will be using subs, and a breakdown of each job worked. In the past we have had people underbid and then try to cut corners to make ends meet. This won't happen with Horizon. We have so much confidence in Jim's honesty that we gave him the keys to my Mom's house. Each morning he comes in and goes over what work has been done and what they are doing that day. Anything he feels uncomfortable doing he subs out. He tries to inconvenience his customer as little as possible. Mom has had to have nearly all the plumbing replaced in her house, but she has yet to spend one night without running water, a commode or a shower. Each day they clean up their mess for the day. He is knowledgeable about what can be done, Her basement was jammed pack with stuff and they cleared the basement of all the items they needed, but left the freezer and the refrigerator. He listens to his customer and does his best. He never gets upset if there is a complaint, but rather tries to make his customers happy with his work. He is very good about communication with the customer. If there is a problem afterward, he will come back and make it right even after he has been paid. I can't say enough about this man's endeavor to do a good job. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. It is hard living in a rural area to find someone this honest, competent, and hardworking. All I can say is this is a very honorable company and I would hire them for any construction job I needed completed
Garage Builders in Foster
- Business Description:Home building , commercial building industrial building,Recent Review:The service went real good and smooth. They were professional, very understanding and speaks well.Joe K.
- Business Description:We are here to help you with all your construction needs such as rough carpentry, concrete, excavation, property maintenance and more.Recent Review:Quick response, good communication, and hard working.Bob S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Legacy fencing offer top quality fencing from privacy to chain link we also do 3 board and 4 board and invisible dog fencing. We also offer decking and car port and garage builds. Along with concrete work and metal fabricating Legacy fencing has been in business for over 12 years we offer top quality materials and service to our clients.Call or message us today for your free estimate. Let legacy take the do out of your honey do list todayRecent Review:Zach was great to work with. He considered my input and gave me exactly what I envisioned.Frank C.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..Recent Review:Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.Jerry B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:Poor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBLDonna M.
- Business Description:Remodeling Residential and Commercial Plumbing, Drywall, Tile, Electrical
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
Running out of storage in your garage? Or maybe you want a secluded hangout space. A backyard shed can solve all of that. Here’s how to build a shed yourself.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
garage builders in Foster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- HDC Contractors LLC2333 Alexandria Dr
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kingdom construction & Handymen 908 Lincoln Dr
- keith long construction
- Nick Turner Construction739 Pintail Ct
- Nick Turner Construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Pier Remodeling LLC 426 Old Carntown Rd
- Poe Construction8255 Tollgate Rd
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Professional Remodeling Services, LLC326 N Cooper Ave
- Purefoam Insulation LLC.305 Kentucky St
- Pier Remodeling LLC
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- RB Construction207 Memory Drive
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Unity Total Construction LLC310 Albert Sidney Johnston Ave
- Unity Total Construction LLC
- Vasseur Electric29 Kathryn Ave
- Vasseur Electric