Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fort Knox, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fort Knox
- Logsdon SurveyingMr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfied
- Logsdon SurveyingIn my opinion, Mick Logsdon deserves the high ratings he has received. The communication was great and he was always very quick to respond. The whole process, from first contact to receiving the mailed documentation, took less than a week. He was professional while conducting the survey while charging a very fair price. I have already recommended him to a friend read less
- Logsdon SurveyingMick Logsdon scheduled a time within a week or so of my call. He came and marked the property lines with paint and stakes; he did the work efficiently and emailed me his findings and the invoice, and didn't require any money up front.
- T.A Phipps, SurveyorIt was outstanding service. His report was outstanding it was everything I needed. He took his time to do the report and I really appreciated that it was done in a timely mannor and professionally done. Some of the pins were missing or broke and he stuck it out and found all the makings
- Logsdon SurveyingI'm happy that I got a survey because the neighbors on both sides were completely off as to where they thing the boundary lines actually are. It's going to make for an awkward conversation because one of them has a fence up. Mick Logsdon was quick to respond, set a time when I didn't even have to be there and performed the service. They left posts so that I could see the lines and even answered my questions after the fact. I'm in the mortgage industry, so I will recommend them if clients need surveys in the future read less
- Advanced Land SurveysI was very impressed with Advanced Land Surveys in both the professionalism and the thoroughness of the report. I had some follow up questions and he was good about the responsiveness and answering of the questions. I had some Kentucky specific property survey. He was very professional and responsive read less
- Logsdon SurveyingI called to inquire about the service, price quoted was competeive for the work preformed. The work was completed very fast and very professional.
- Logsdon SurveyingWe emailed to get more information on 04/28 and Mick responded within 30 minutes. He provided all the necessary information and offered to setup a time for them to perform the survey. We contacted him back to setup an appointment on the same day and he were able to setup an appointment for 05/06. Mick and his helper arrived right on time and took about an 75 minutes to do the thorough survey and insert the boundary stakes. Once they were finished, they met with me to discuss the results and said he would email and mail a final copy of the survey findings. We received the email the next day. Would recommend Logsdon Surveying to any of our family and friends. Very professional read less
- Logsdon SurveyingHe was the nicest gentleman in the world, explained everything he was doing and why he was doing it. I would highly recommend them.
- Logsdon SurveyingExcellent. Quick response. Called to clarify details needed in the survey (why the survey was needed; for example selling the property, building on the property, property dispute, etc.) Very professional and detailed product. Thank you, Mr. Logsdon!!
Land Surveyors in Fort Knox
- Business Description:Garber-Chilton has a 52 year history in the Louisville Metro area. We have expanded to include most of the counties within a 100 mile radius. We have 7 employees including a licensed engineer, two licensed land surveyors, a geologist, CAD designers, and drafters. Additional address - PO Box 425, La Grange, KY 40031. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com read lessRecent Review:After getting quotes from 4 different foundation repair companies I decided to invest in the expertise of a structural engineer. Enter, Dave Chilton and assistant Harley. Both arrived promptly and Dave advised me and examined the situation. Harley took tons of photographs of the building and surroundings. After thoughtful consideration, I chose a company to do the work and got Dave's approval. You get what you pay for. Peace of mind is priceless read lessChristopher H.
- Business Description:Providing accurate and reliable professional land surveying services at competitive rates.Recent Review:Mr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfiedYaimet C.
- Business Description:Four Seasons Landscape Management, LLC has been meeting the lawn care and landscape needs of our community since 2005. We offer complete landscape design and installation. No matter how big or small your landscape project is we can do a computer generated design placing your new landscape onto a picture of your actual house. The results will give you a realistic picture of what you can expect from our design. Additional Email: firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Four Seasons has maintained our landscaped yard for two years with excellent success.Sidney P.
- Business Description:A local land surveying company for over 17 years, providing both residential and commercial surveying needs in a fast,efficient and trustworthy manner. Using the most up to date GPS and robotic equipment.Recent Review:I bought my home in January and wanted a survey completed as I enjoy gardening and did not want to cross my neighbor's lines or start off on a bad foot with them by planting something in their yard so I called many surveying companies to find one I liked. Eric Sanders responded to my inquiry with a reasonable estimate understanding exactly what I was wanting. I told him that I didn't want a plot drawing or all the legal documentation with it because it was really a simple request with no previous disputes over property lines. He was one of the few who would do this without trying to raise the price by adding all the extra unneeded documentation I did not want. <br /> <br /> He showed up when he said he would, contacted both my neighbors, and performed the work. He then called me to tell me it was complete and asked when I would be home so he could review the work with me. We scheduled a time for the next day and he showed up again walking me through what he had done. I asked him if he could add a few more flags so that I would know where some in between points were and he did so without hesitation. He also added another marker in a place where I wanted to make sure it was clearly identified. I then asked him about surveying and how you become a surveyor as I thought my son would be interested in the career and he chatted with me and answered all of my questions. Very nice guy, I highly recommend read lessLara A.
- Business Description:We specialize in fast, accurate and economical turnaround of surveying services shown below: • ALTA/ACSM Land surveys • Property and topographic surveys for site development, utility and easement retracement and mapping • Legal descriptions • Right-of-way acquisitions • Commercial and residential land surveying • Construction staking • Minor subdivision surveys • As-built surveys • Elevations certificates for floodplain determinations • Historical Survey read less
- Business Description:Accepting cash, Credit Card or ChecksRecent Review:It was great. Found out I had 3/4 acres more than the deed. Had to redo the deed but added value. Provided a walk through and continued advisement. Great guy. <br />Paul A.
- Business Description:Cardinal Surveying has been in business for over 18 years . We have two licensed surveyors on staff and a civil engineer . All surveying projects utilize the latest technological equipment with robotics & GPS. Our field crews are professional and safety conscience read less
- Business Description:I work independently to provide a monthly publication to the residents of Lake Forest, one of Louisville's most desirable communities.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- West Point
- Vine Grove
- Lebanon Junction
- Mount Washington
land surveyors in Fort Knox
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cardinal Surveying9009 Preston Hwy
- Cardinal Surveying
- ETS Surveying Inc3316 Furman Blvd
- ETS Surveying Inc
- Four Seasons Landscape Management7903 Old Zaring Rd
- Four Seasons Landscape Management
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors2249 Commerce Parkway, Suite #2
La Grange, Kentucky
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors
- OPS PLUS INC4530 BISHOP LN 109
- OPS PLUS INC