When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Elizabethtown, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Elizabethtown
- Logsdon SurveyingMr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfied
- Logsdon SurveyingIn my opinion, Mick Logsdon deserves the high ratings he has received. The communication was great and he was always very quick to respond. The whole process, from first contact to receiving the mailed documentation, took less than a week. He was professional while conducting the survey while charging a very fair price. I have already recommended him to a friend
- Logsdon SurveyingMick Logsdon scheduled a time within a week or so of my call. He came and marked the property lines with paint and stakes; he did the work efficiently and emailed me his findings and the invoice, and didn't require any money up front.
- T.A Phipps, SurveyorIt was outstanding service. His report was outstanding it was everything I needed. He took his time to do the report and I really appreciated that it was done in a timely mannor and professionally done. Some of the pins were missing or broke and he stuck it out and found all the makings
- Logsdon SurveyingLogsdon Surveying did a great job for us. They were very quick to respond to the initial estimate request and were able to schedule the survey for us within days. It was very convenient as we were not required to be home during the survey. We received our electronic drawings the next day via email. Very professional and responsive - I would absolutely recommend them for your surveying needs
- ETS Surveying IncI bought my home in January and wanted a survey completed as I enjoy gardening and did not want to cross my neighbor's lines or start off on a bad foot with them by planting something in their yard so I called many surveying companies to find one I liked. Eric Sanders responded to my inquiry with a reasonable estimate understanding exactly what I was wanting. I told him that I didn't want a plot drawing or all the legal documentation with it because it was really a simple request with no previous disputes over property lines. He was one of the few who would do this without trying to raise the price by adding all the extra unneeded documentation I did not want. He showed up when he said he would, contacted both my neighbors, and performed the work. He then called me to tell me it was complete and asked when I would be home so he could review the work with me. We scheduled a time for the next day and he showed up again walking me through what he had done. I asked him if he could add a few more flags so that I would know where some in between points were and he did so without hesitation. He also added another marker in a place where I wanted to make sure it was clearly identified. I then asked him about surveying and how you become a surveyor as I thought my son would be interested in the career and he chatted with me and answered all of my questions. Very nice guy, I highly recommend
- Logsdon SurveyingFrom the initial contact to the receipt of the paper copy of the survey and consolidated plot, Logsdon Surveying, represented by Mick Logsdon, was a pleasure to deal with. He has done exactly what he has promised, in the time frame he promised it, and done it correctly. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. Yes, the price was a little higher than I expected. However, I respected that he had quite a bit of work to do since it wasn't a matter of simply surveying the property boundary and that was it. I felt it was fair, and I paid it willingly. I've already recommended one person to him, and I have no hesitation recommending him to members here and also to those who are reading my review of his company on Facebook
- Logsdon SurveyingExcellent Experience: punctual, direct, friendly, thorough, very good at explanations/answering all questions. Definitely recommend.
- Logsdon SurveyingI cannot say enough good things about Mick Logsdon and the service he performed. Scheduling via email with Mick was easy and fast, he was punctual, courteous, very professional, and followed up promptly with an emailed plat and invoice. I highly recommend Logsdon Surveying.........
- Advanced Land SurveysI was very impressed with Advanced Land Surveys in both the professionalism and the thoroughness of the report. I had some follow up questions and he was good about the responsiveness and answering of the questions. I had some Kentucky specific property survey. He was very professional and responsive
Land Surveyors in Elizabethtown
- Business Description:Garber-Chilton has a 52 year history in the Louisville Metro area. We have expanded to include most of the counties within a 100 mile radius. We have 7 employees including a licensed engineer, two licensed land surveyors, a geologist, CAD designers, and drafters. Additional address - PO Box 425, La Grange, KY 40031. Additional emails - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:After getting quotes from 4 different foundation repair companies I decided to invest in the expertise of a structural engineer. Enter, Dave Chilton and assistant Harley. Both arrived promptly and Dave advised me and examined the situation. Harley took tons of photographs of the building and surroundings. After thoughtful consideration, I chose a company to do the work and got Dave's approval. You get what you pay for. Peace of mind is pricelessChristopher H.
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We..Recent Review:We invested an inordinate amount of time pursuing a major project with them for a number of months as the scope of work increased. After we were almost done and on the same page, ready to sign contracts to move forward & break ground, they backed out, forcing us to start all over with a different contractor. Heard they got some other more profitable simple jobs. Although we were stunned at such unprofessional behavior, we were eventually very grateful that we feel dodged a bullet. At the end of the day, this company would have been a nightmare on such a big project. Yes, they have an extremely slick selling presentation with all kinds of high tech software and online project management promises. But they only have one local guy (who seems very nice) and the management of the company was all out of town. The local guy had no authority to make ANY decisions—had had to go to them for everything. Every single time we had to meet to review or revise the scope of work as we were putting the initial project together, we would have to wait an entire month until a manager could be in town. In hindsight, we had such a problem just getting things underway, we cannot imagine how bogged down it would have become down the roadLindy S.
- Business Description:We specialize in fast, accurate and economical turnaround of surveying services shown below: • ALTA/ACSM Land surveys • Property and topographic surveys for site development, utility and easement retracement and mapping • Legal descriptions • Right-of-way acquisitions • Commercial and residential land surveying • Construction staking • Minor subdivision surveys • As-built surveys • Elevations certificates for floodplain determinations • Historical Survey
- Business Description:I work independently to provide a monthly publication to the residents of Lake Forest, one of Louisville's most desirable communities.
- Business Description:Cardinal Surveying has been in business for over 18 years . We have two licensed surveyors on staff and a civil engineer . All surveying projects utilize the latest technological equipment with robotics & GPS. Our field crews are professional and safety conscience
- Business Description:Accepting cash, Credit Card or ChecksRecent Review:It was great. Found out I had 3/4 acres more than the deed. Had to redo the deed but added value. Provided a walk through and continued advisement. Great guy. <br />Paul A.
- Business Description:Four Seasons Landscape Management, LLC has been meeting the lawn care and landscape needs of our community since 2005. We offer complete landscape design and installation. No matter how big or small your landscape project is we can do a computer generated design placing your new landscape onto a picture of your actual house. The results will give you a realistic picture of what you can expect from our design. Additional Email: email@example.comRecent Review:Four Seasons has maintained our landscaped yard for two years with excellent success.Sidney P.
- Business Description:A local land surveying company for over 17 years, providing both residential and commercial surveying needs in a fast,efficient and trustworthy manner. Using the most up to date GPS and robotic equipment.Recent Review:I bought my home in January and wanted a survey completed as I enjoy gardening and did not want to cross my neighbor's lines or start off on a bad foot with them by planting something in their yard so I called many surveying companies to find one I liked. Eric Sanders responded to my inquiry with a reasonable estimate understanding exactly what I was wanting. I told him that I didn't want a plot drawing or all the legal documentation with it because it was really a simple request with no previous disputes over property lines. He was one of the few who would do this without trying to raise the price by adding all the extra unneeded documentation I did not want. <br /> <br /> He showed up when he said he would, contacted both my neighbors, and performed the work. He then called me to tell me it was complete and asked when I would be home so he could review the work with me. We scheduled a time for the next day and he showed up again walking me through what he had done. I asked him if he could add a few more flags so that I would know where some in between points were and he did so without hesitation. He also added another marker in a place where I wanted to make sure it was clearly identified. I then asked him about surveying and how you become a surveyor as I thought my son would be interested in the career and he chatted with me and answered all of my questions. Very nice guy, I highly recommendLara A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Elizabethtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cardinal Surveying9009 Preston Hwy
- Cardinal Surveying
- ETS Surveying Inc3316 Furman Blvd
- ETS Surveying Inc
- Four Seasons Landscape Management7903 Old Zaring Rd
- Four Seasons Landscape Management
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors2249 Commerce Parkway, Suite #2
La Grange, Kentucky
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- OPS PLUS INC4530 BISHOP LN 109
- OPS PLUS INC