If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Evarts, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Evarts
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Master ServicesThe whole process went very well and a lot faster than I thought... This is the only reason that I gave Price a B rating. They were here 2 days (a total of 16 hours) which meant that I paid them $500 an hour for this installation. I thought it would take a week and around 5 people would be here (there were 3). They arrived went straight to work,. had the basement dug out in no time ... installed the pipe and had it covered and was ready to do the wrap.. I didn't like the way the wrap looked so they stopped and returned the next day.. They took down all the wrap they had installed the day before and started over... It started looking much better... The first day all three worked in the basement, on the second day, two worked the basement and one stayed in the yard....These three guys were great and worked really well together.. They were so nice and friendly but very professional.. They made sure I was satisfied with the work.. The only thing they didn't do was to clean the driveway... It was dark when they finished and had to drive back to Knoxville that night (a four hour drive) so I cleaned it myself.... It was a mess and took nearly 3 hours to do.
- AquaProof IncTheir work was a little on the expensive side, but everything has held up well. Overall, I’m happy with the work.
- HC DUNBAR PLUMBINGWhen I contacted mr. Dunbar and told him that my kitchen sink was clogged he knew exactly what the problem was. He was very knowledgeable and explained to me why I was having the problem and how we could fix it. He unclogged the drains and put in a drain clean-out. I was very happy with the work he performed and we will only call him in the future
- BAIRD'S PLUMBING & HEATING INCThey come immediately depending on your need, great company, never does anything they don't have to. Leave the house unlocked...they are good guys.
- Commonwealth Plumbing IncThe price included the excavation and hammering through several feet of rock. The cost was jacked up because of that. It was an extreme circumstance. The original quote was very good but it went up when they had to hammer through 6 feet of rock.
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing IncHad to call them back for a second time because of water under the house. One drain line still holding water, now will have to call back for a third time.
Drain Pipe Installers in Evarts
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson CountiesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehabilitation Services(E.S.P.R.S.) specializes in sewer, manhole, drain repair, pipe repair/rehabilitation, Hydro-Jetting drain cleaning, pipe video camera inspection, and vacuum truck waste removal for industrial and residential. E.S.P.R.S. team consists of highly professional and skilled employees with a commitment and dedication to customer service and will provide the best alternative option to correction any situation
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:We proudly offer very competitive prices on dozer work, backhoe work, clearing, site drainage (including water around homes), site prep, driveways and parking lots, ponds, water lines, light hauling (top soil, gravel, mulch), snow removal and more
- Business Description:General Contractor.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
- Business Description:Professional contractor serving Owensboro and surrounding areas, with the highest quality available, customer satisfaction is our priority. Call today for a free consultation.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
The first thing you’ll need to determine is whether it’s a spot repair issue or a total line replacement issue. Water main repair costs an average of $843.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- Saint Charles
- Pennington Gap
- Rose Hill
- Big Stone Gap
- Flat Lick
drain pipe contractors in Evarts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and A Excavating1515 Dudley Dr
- A and A Excavating
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Case Foundation Systems
- Ducky's Excavating37 Owens Ln
Olive Hill, Kentucky
- Ducky's Excavating
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting