General Waterproofing

4.1

General Waterproofing...

Best Waterproofing LLC

Best Waterproofing LLC

Protect your home” call a Louisville basement waterproofing company you can trust to give you the best pricing, most reliable service, and a lifetime transferable warranty. 502-457-1962 Ready for us to take the worry out of your wet basement? That’s where Best Waterproofing can step in. We specialize in a variety of services for less than you think. No mater the size of your budget we can help deliver incredible value for your dollar. With Best waterproofing we continue to meet the demands of all budget conscious homeowners who are looking to improve/fix their homes at a price they can afford, you will value the quality and the price. We do more than just basement waterproofing, we also offer services in drainage systems, stucco repair, brick repair, sump pump installation, mold removal, crack repair and more.

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner of company cane out have quote. Was very professional excellent price. I was comfortable with the work they provided

01/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They identified actual needed work that others had missed. They had a thorough action plan and carried it out on a timely basis.

12/16/2013

I could not be more pleased. The job which was, I believe, a big one, was completed in three days, just as General estimated. The team from General completely transformed my basement from one that leaked, and had a crack in one wall, to a dry basement with a sturdy foundation. I wholeheartedly recommend them. Thank you General!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General installed a new sump pump, dug trenches in my basement, shored up one wall which was bowing in with steel beams, completely waterproofed everything and installed new walls around the perimeter of the basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for taking time to comment on our companies work. You was a great person to work for and i'm glad you are happy with everything. Thanks again GENERAL WATERPROOFING INC.

11/11/2013

Very pleased with the services. Workers were professional and cleaned up after the work. I have used them for 2 other waterproof jobs. Highly recommend the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofed basement

01/25/2013

They were great guys and did the work. They did what they were supposed to do. There were a few minor things. They did a great job and I have not had any more problems with leaking in my basement. Their price was reasonable compared to everyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Waterproofing and Mold Remediation installed a waterproof package in my basement. Did mold remediation and put in a sub-pump.

Mold Remediation.