CORRIGAN Electric

Kentucky: Contractors
07/31/2022

2621 Holloway Rd

Louisville, KY 40299

Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (502) 267-4600. Award wining. Super Service Award winner every year 2009 through 2016. Additional website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/corriganelectric. Additional email - youknowus@corriganelectric.com, tom@corriganelectric.com, Contact name - Tom Corrigan....

electrician (262)lighting (49)ceiling fan installation (14)generator service (7)home remodeling (7)home theater installation (4)appliance repair (4)home inspection (3)basement remodeling (2)home builder (2)fireplace services (2)garage doors (2)

01/25/2022

Victoria W.

Patrick F. was amazing-he was punctual, professional, friendly, and got the work done in under the time alotted. Thank you so much Corrigan Electric!

Description of Work
Mast replacement

Work Completed On 01/25/2022

10/15/2021

Brenda H.

I really liked Patrick, the young man that was here, he was very responsive and such a nice young man.

Description of Work
Replaced a bad circuit breaker

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

02/04/2021

WILLIAM B.

Perfectly. The outlets weren’t dead. It was my breaker acting “iffy”.

Description of Work
Repair dead outlets

Category appliance repair,electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

02/03/2021

Carrie S.

Electrician came out within 30 minutes of me calling and quickly was able to *****, solve and fix the issue! Great service!

Description of Work
Outlet fixed that sparked

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for selecting Corrigan Electric to take care of your repair, I know you have many electrical contractors to choose from. Glad our licensed electrician was able to access & repair the issue quickly for you. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to return to Angie's List & posting a review of our work. Please keep us in mind should you or someone you know ever needs an electrician. Tom Corrigan, owner

06/18/2020

Becky O.

Great. Brian Lewis did a professional job and answered all questions.

Description of Work
Replacing 2 ceiling light fixtures and 4 ceiling fans throughout house.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

06/11/2020

Zain K.

This could easily have been an "A" experience, except for one curious thing I'll get to in a moment... First, though, the positive: Corrigan was generally very prompt, courteous, and efficient, and the technician did good work in resolving my issue, at a price I thought was fair. Where I did have concern, however, was that this work was done during the Covid pandemic, and the technician - who was otherwise very courteous and professional - arrived and performed the work without wearing a mask. This was odd to me; whether or not you believe that masks are actually helpful, and regardless of how you feel about the severity of the pandemic, I think wearing one is a simple way of reassuring customers that you're concerned about their well-being during these uncertain times. (And for what it's worth, I've had six different people come to my home to do work or give a quote in the past couple of weeks, and this was the first time someone didn't wear a mask.) Still, though, Corrigan seems to know what they're doing work-wise, and I would recommend them to others (and hire them again).

Description of Work
Repair and connect attic vent fan

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to return to Angie's list to provide a review on our work. I am glad that you were overall happy with Corrigan Electric. We do our best to get in, take care of the work that was requested & make sure that it is completed as it should be. I am sorry for the electrician not wearing his mask, it is our policy that when ever in someone's home or close to a customer mask are mandatory. We have addressed this with the electrician that was at your home. . Again thank you for selecting Corrigan Electric for your electrical needs, Tom Corrigan, owner

05/20/2020

Anthony B.

Excellent! Patrick was awesome, practical and very helpful

Description of Work
Respond to presale home inspection concerns

Category appliance repair,home inspection

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

04/10/2020

Larry E.

Someone from Corrigan Electric contacted me the next day and we scheduled the repair. The electrician showed up within the time span given to me and the repair was completed within 90 minutes. I mis-understood the hourly rate(s) given to me over the phone when I scheduled the repair, so the price was a bit more than I expected, but I was satisfied with the repair and experience with Corrigan Electric and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair electric service ground

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

10/05/2019

Sarah Y.

Corrigan was excellent every step of the way — even the receptionist seemed like she was an electrician! Corrigan came out the same day (which was incredibly important since we have two young kids and need power to the appliances that didn’t work). They also were exceptionally friendly, professional, and made quick, quality work of the job. And, the best part, it came in WAY under what I was expecting. We’ll be repeat customers.

Description of Work
We live in a more than one hundred year old house that sometimes have 100+ year old issues. One of our outlets failed us and caused a chain reaction, such that sporadic lights and other outlets (including the ones that power our fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer) didn’t work as well.

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

Thank you for selecting Corrigan Electric to take care of your electrical needs. Glad we were able to get there quickly & make the necessary repairs as quickly as we did. Look forward to hearing back in the future if our services are needed. Tom Corrigan, owner

06/29/2019

Kelly E J.

Couldn’t easily fix circuit without breaking up a sidewalk so just removed one yard light from circuit to avoid problem. Will consider adding plug for outdoor lights in future

Description of Work
Fix overloaded circuit

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

Thank you for having Corrigan Electric address your electrical problem, I know you have many electrical contractors to choose from in the Louisville area, we fill fortunate to be the chosen my you &many others. Also I do appreciate you returning to Angie's List to post a review, one with all "A" is the only one we work to recieve. If you decide to move forward with adding the receptacle please let us know. Thanks again, Tom Corrigan. owner

Residential and commercial electrical repairs, appliance upgrades, ceiling fans, kitchen & bath remodels, room additions, garages, sunrooms, basement finishes, new construction & generator.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available