From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in Dayton, KY
There are 67 highly-rated local handyman services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Handyman Reviews in Dayton
- All Around Joe LLCHe came on time, early even, and had our shutters up in less than an hour. We are getting our house ready to sell and we needed this project done fairly quickly, they were able to come out in less than a week after our first contact. Would definitely hire again!
- All Around Joe LLCJoe was prompt and professional. He responded quickly and completed a project that another contractor had not been able to finish. He was very considerate of my desire to have the problem resolved quickly, he was respectful our home and communicated clearly what needed to be done and of his timeframe. We will definitely use him for future projects
- Phil Bowling Contractor LLCPhil was great! Very personable, knowledgeable, punctual, and fair price. I'll be calling him again for other projects.
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceVery well his estimated time and quote for the project was exactly right . No complaints , fast friendly service
- E&H Contracting and Construction ServicesThe guys at E&H Contracting are top notch. They were with us every step of the way during our remodel and the customer service they provided was just as good as the work they performed! I will definitely be using them in the future!
- E&H Contracting and Construction ServicesCouldn’t ask for better workmanship!! They were on time and cleaned up there mess when they left…. Quote was very responsible and gave us a few great ideals …. Definitely will hire them again!!
- Phil Bowling Contractor LLCPhil and his crew arrived promptly. He quoted and completed the work in the same day. Steps are very sturdy and he also trimmed back my hedges to prevent further mold. Very polite and professional. Highly recommend
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLCWe've had Dadstasks do a number of projects for us over the past 6 years and they have always been very reliable, friendly, and efficient with the work done well at a reasonable price. We asked them if they could come over quickly to replace a few bathroom tiles that had come off. Not only did they do so quickly, and did nice work with the sealant and wall & trim paint touch-ups too, but they did the work for free. Such a pleasant surprise, which is indicative of the caring they have for their customers
- Odd Jobs UnlimitedChuck and crew was extremely professional, efficient and courteous. They take extreme pride in their work and that includes leaving the space as clean as they found it. Would hire them again and highly recommend them.
- Murrays MansionEverything went very well, I was very pleased with the work and the professionalism. I Would definitely hire again
Handymen in Dayton
- Business Description:Yockey Remodeling has been in business since 2007. We are family owned and operated, and specialize in Kitchen & Bath Renovations. We truly take our time in order to ensure the highest quality of work, and to ensure that everything is up to the customers satisfaction. Give us a call todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. He had a lot of patience as I got the pavers my self and it took some time to get them in and he worked with me on that. He cleaned up really good and I would definitely hire him againWayne F.
- Business Description:Rod's Home Improvement and Repairs is an owner-operated company. Our focus is always on quality and customer satisfaction on every job. We can provide most any home improvement/home repair or remodeling service you may need...large or small... and keep your cost at a reasonable price. We are licensed and insured as well. We offer free estimates and a special discount for all Angie's List membersRecent Review:GREAT JOB GREAT PRICE GREAT TIME FRAME AND GREAT PEOPLE! OVER ALL...........GREAT!lisa and edward r.
- Business Description:Specializing in wood and composite decks under 200 square feet, privacy fences under 250 linear feet, laminate flooring, trim and case work, interior painting. The job won't be complete until your are 100% satisfied. No excessive down payments.Recent Review:Vaughn was dependable, on time and did everything to the ultimate perfection. Pleasant to be around and trustworthy.Debi S.
- Business Description:All aspects of home improvement. A member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and over 25 years of commitment to quality. As an owner my name is on every job, and so am I. Our crew are professional and hard working. We strive to create a relationship, so you can relax and be sure the Phil Bowling Contractor LLC is on the jobRecent Review:Phil was great! Very personable, knowledgeable, punctual, and fair price. I'll be calling him again for other projects.Sue J.
- Business Description:Owner Operated. Additional e-mail - email@example.com.Recent Review:Tim did an outstanding job in repairing our soffit. He made suggestions of things that I could buy (like paint) to help me save money. He cares about you and does a great job!Gary G.
- Business Description:After many years of service in the Cincinnati community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside ..Recent Review:fantastic - from the detail in the proposal to the execution on time on budget. They took the mantle off, removed and took away the old tile, figured out a way to dispense with some of the typical underlayment in order for the new stone hearth to come out flush with the floor, and installed the new tile. There was some basement reinforcement needed due to the workaround and they did that. Did a beautiful job - from carpentry to tile to painting. AND on their way out moved a ceiling light fixture and repaired the ceiling such that it was seamless. I am a fanSUSAN M.
- Business Description:In October of 1996, Darren Hoelle founded Hoelle Construction. Over the years he has formed great relationships with many customers. Darren tries to return every phone call within one hour - the business phone is answered 24 hours a day, everyday by an answering service; if there are ever any emergencies. It is easier to keep a customer than find a new one as long as we provide quality work with great service - and that is what we do. We have reputation for being highly organized, knowledgeab..Recent Review:Overall, he did an excellent job. He was very hardworking.William H.
- Business Description:Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. dba: Tarvin Plumbing Company Inc.Recent Review:A simple job turned into a $500 fiasco. They did not have the part needed even though they had installed this toilet a few years before. Charged an inordinate amount of time to diagnose and then charged for going to get the partMichael H.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:At Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions, we know choosing a mason is a tough job. We make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We’ll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and if you are ready to move forward, we can provide a free quote. Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions has been serving the Tri-State area since 2006. And with each new project, whether residential or commercial, we strive to provide professional, timely, service at a fair price. And advice is always free. Family ow..Recent Review:Glenn and his crew did fantastic work, were a pleasure to work with, and his price was the best I was quoted. I will absolutely hire him again, and you should too.Nat C.
Deals in Dayton for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Show your appreciation to those in service industries, like contractors and house cleaners, this holiday season. This tipping guide can help you decide who and how much to tip.
Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Dayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A to Z remodeling 8720 Pippin Rd
- A-1 Super Cleanpo box 358
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- ABA Services, LLC2620 Cornwall Dr
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Absolute Perfection Construction LLC122 Park Pl 1
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Access Roofing And Gutters1002 3rd Ave
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- ACHS Services9762 Baughman Rd
- Ackman Concrete Service7185 E River Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Addison ConstructionP.O. Box 299
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN6457 SUGAR TREE DR
- Affordable Maintenance Plus Painting LLC5 Faye Dr
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
- Affordable Quality Home Renovation L.L.C.411 Valley Dr
- Ahead Above152 Gouge Dr
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
- All American Construction429 Dell Street
- All Service Home Repair, LLC7843 Clough Pike
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All the Above L&H3820 starling rd
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- ALs Home Improvment 674 Boss Dunaway Rd
- ALWELL CONSTRUCTION340 GRANDVIEW AVE
- AM Smith Construction LLC108 Pleasant St
Mount Orab, Ohio
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Renovators2220 Nicholasville Rd
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Arrk Handyman Service
West Alexandria, Ohio
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Ashmore Home Improvement LLC2577 Rankin Mill Rd
- Assembly By Steven3345 Stathem Ave apt4
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- AZK Home123 Main St
- A & A Contracting
- B&B floors4020 Hamilton Mason Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Banner Roofing & Remodeling1968 KENTUCKY AVE
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- Berk's Handyman Service4 Terrace Dr
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- Bob Renner Carpentry & Construction1109 Shangrila Drive
- Bob Z Builder108 Calico ct.
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- BREITFELD CONSTRUCTION1525 W CONCORD RD
- Bridgewood, LLC1831 Chapel Woods Dr
- Brown & Son's Moving & Storage1734 Route 131
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Burnett's Painting & Drywall301 N Cooper Ave
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- B&B floors
- C H Macintosh Ent1600 Russell St
- C&S Handyman Services
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Carl the Capenter5656 Hamilton Ave.
- Carpenter Jay3519 Chalk Rd.
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- CDS Midwest Moving & Hauling117 W. Jefferson St
- CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC3383 Princeton St
- Cecil Roofing Inc
- CEE&J 8400 Linderwood Ln
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chesser construction277 frances dr
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- Chris Bennett Contractor1915 Franklin St
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Stone2116 Lindale Nicholsville Rd
- Cincinnati TriState Renovations5959 Hutchinson Road
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Cincy Gutter Boys LLC521 Oliver St
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- CLARENCE WHITE402 BENHAM ST
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- C H Macintosh Ent