Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Berea, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Berea
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- Nolt's ConstructionOverall, I’d say that the job was Ok and it went pretty good. When they were here, they were honest. They worked really hard when they were here. They are hard workers, they keep the job done and they do the job right.
- J&R Construction Co.I am very pleased with this company and their work. The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this spring
- Ron's RemodelingAs a former customer of Ron's Remodeling, I am thrilled with the construction of our new 16' x 16' outdoor pavilion. Working around the winter's unpredictable weather conditions, Ron Adkins constructed a solid built wood shelter within 30 days. And its structural integrity was tested March 2 during the heavy winds - and it passed with flying colors. The shelter stood firm against the wrath of nature! Additionally, I am pleased to report the shelter accents our farm's landscape and other out buildings, matching our existing structures
- P&J ConstructionThey are very reliable and very good. We had a garage converted into a dining room about a year ago by them. We were pleased with the work they did then so we chose them for building the additions in our house. They are also doing all of the framing, the roofing and the vinyl siding outside and all other work expect gutters, heating and A/C and the electrical work. They are doing good work. They also gave us several recommendations for other work. They are fantastic
- Graber Roofing & ConstructionGlen and his team are absolutely awesome. they worked with me on the design and were punctual when scheduled. They arrived and completed the work in a timely basis. What I like about Glen and his guys is that they arrive early, work late and don't wander off for 2 hour lunch breaks. I would absolutely use him again
Garage Builders in Berea
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks ..Recent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommendJan H.
- Business Description:Commercial / Residential Service and InstallationRecent Review:Scheduled him to come for an estimate. Didnt show up but was running late when I texted. Asked to come the next day. Showed up, reviewed what was needed, a date for the work was discussed and awaiting a quote. Quote never came even though several texts and an email were sent. Never heard from him again.....Donna M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a small construction company serving Estill, Lee, Powell & surrounding counties. We specialize in home & office renovations & repairs. We are a professional licensed and insured company, and here at Tipton's Creek Side LLC Construction & Repair we know & understand that our customers homes are one of their most valued possessions, and we value our customers, we care about & treat our customers like familyRecent Review:We had a very old oven/stove unit that finally gave up the ghost the week before Thanksgiving. Horrors. My husband bought a replacement on Craigs List. It was new, still in the box, but we were not 100% sure it would work in our space. Anthony and his co-worker determined that the new oven was four inches too short and "tight" on the sides. I thought "oh-oh". But without hesitation or hemming and hawing, they made it work. They took responsibility for the whole job all the way to completion. They had to replace the cable, cut the counter on both sides (!!!), and add lumber to elevate the oven. It looks beautiful and the appliance gets hot when I turn it on. Thumbs up. My husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with this. Let me add that they were very careful about my wood floors, and didn't bump any walls bringing the new oven in and taking the old oven outKaren Y.
- Business Description:Legacy fencing offer top quality fencing from privacy to chain link we also do 3 board and 4 board and invisible dog fencing. We also offer decking and car port and garage builds. Along with concrete work and metal fabricating Legacy fencing has been in business for over 12 years we offer top quality materials and service to our clients.Call or message us today for your free estimate. Let legacy take the do out of your honey do list todayRecent Review:Zach was great to work with. He considered my input and gave me exactly what I envisioned.Frank C.
- Business Description:Craftsmen Contractors was founded with the very simple principal that new business is a by product of taking care of our current customers. In other words a happy customer will tell a friend. We understand that training is never ending. As our industry evolves so must we and as a result all of our employees regularly attend internal trainings, industry trainings and certifications, manufacturer seminars and even regular plant tours so that they can truly understand the products that will be g..Recent Review:We signed a contract with Craftsmen to do a small siding job in September 2018 and were told work would begin in 3 weeks and would take 1 day to complete. We did not hear back from them again until I reached out in November, at which time they told us that they would begin work in three weeks time. However, work did not begin for another six weeks (end of December 2018) and was not completed until February 2019. The project took so long to complete part of the construction loan we took out to finance the project was cancelled by the bank. Do not use this company if you want a project completed quickly and not subbed out to another company. There was no project management on this job. They showed up late every time they scheduled to work, not starting work until noon and working until nightfall. We did have a change order on the project but never received an itemized invoice or details on the extra costs as we requested. If I could give zero stars as a review for a company, I would do this for Craftsman ContractorsBethany P.
- Business Description:**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep everyone safe. Up to 30% off all decks, room editions, and sun rooms. 15% off for all seniors** 10 years experience, A-1 Construction is a family owned business customer satisfaction is our guarantee,we take pride in all of our work providing quality work at affordable prices,customer satisfaction is our goal we will go above and beyond to make sure our customers get what they pay forRecent Review:Set up a date for him to come over and he never showed up. I tried contacting him and he said that he was in a meeting and then he never got back to me.Nadine J.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforcedSharon B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Crab Orchard
- Clay City
- East Bernstadt
- Junction City
garage builders in Berea
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- Big Moe's Tractor Work231 Creek Ridge Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Homes Plus Construction6459 Point Pleasant Rd
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & K Roofing & Services317 harding st
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & K Roofing & Services
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Mississippi's Home Improvement164 Bristol Lane
Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- Murphy's Construction6001 KY. Hwy. 3170
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- Nelson Building & Roofing Construction448 Scarlet Oak Dr
- Nelson Building & Roofing Construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Renovation Masters226 Floyd Dr A
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- rmconstruction232 Bristol Lane
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Slate Creek Contracting Services1787 Peeled Oak Road
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC