If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Belfry, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Belfry
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project
- D&R Home Services IncWe recently got a contract on our home. The inspection was performed and of course there is always a nit picky list as a result. We needed mortar repair, soft wood repair and flashing repair as well as have a baseboard put back that was taken off for electrical repair. D & R called promptly to set up an appointment for the repair estimate was on time, provided an estimate quickly, answered questions and provided their professional insight. I e-mailed them asking when they could start and within the week they had started the job and completed it within less than 2 full days. We have had work done previously on our home - this was the best experience yet. With over 20 years of home ownership and hiring many a company I couldn't be more pleased. We had called some mortar repair and chimney repair companies who wanted to charge thousands of dollars as they wanted to bring out scaffolding or an electric lift. Bill performed the chimney repair on a 40 foot ladder and knocked the chimney work out and did a great job!!! He redid the work that was done when we bought the house 7 years ago. The previous job never looked good now it looks seamless. If you have something large or small you will be pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of both Rusty and Bill. Recently I had heard a co-worker talking about the work they had performed using Angie's list in another state. The gentleman said he uses the people off of Angie's list for everything and has been 100% satisfied. This is my first time using Angie's list and I am 100% satisfied
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios
- Kerbaugh MasonryVery professional and knowledgeable. Kept site immaculate. Great attention to detail. Those working on site were mannerly and respectful as was Mr. Kerbaugh. Finished project on time!
- Kerbaugh MasonryLast fall (2013) we contacted Simms and requested he look at our 37 yr. old concrete patio (which was badly cracked) to see if he could replace it. He gave us a couple ideas and his suggestions for the 19'x19' area. After discussions of different options and their pros and cons, we made our decision and he put us on his list of jobs to do, and come end of November, he was ready to start. Before he started, we dug up all the landscaping that was around old patio, and tore down the old arbor that was over patio. Simms would have done both of these jobs, but in order to save a little money, we chose to do them. We also went to a Lexington,KY paver company, to pick out the pavers of our choice, to be used for the patio floor. They came in and broke up the old concrete slab and hauled it away. Leveled the area and brought in Indiana limestone to use as our outside wall to hold in the gravel and pavers he would be laying. He was very careful to make sure each piece had a tight fit, so gravel would not wash out between cracks, and squared everything up nice and straight and level. Before they began laying actual patio, they installed the new fire pit, all formed from the Indiana lime stone and fire brick. This pit was just off the edge of the 19 x19 patio. The land slopes a little, so, the walls were 3 stones deep on the down side and just one deep at the level of the patio. Once it was all laid, they poured the gravel on the patio, level and stamped it down. Then came the pavers. By dry laying instead of using concrete, they were able to continue through the colder days of December. They showed up each morning at day break and worked even with snow flying. There were no surprises, so work progressed nicely. They did lay a pipe under patio to catch rain from a downspout, which took the water away from foundation. We had an old sidewalk that was not cracked or anything, but next to new patio, it looked so old. So Simms concreted rock over the top of the old sidewalk, to blend in with the new patio. Then he finished by laying two large pieces of Indiana limestone (staggered) on top of each other, and they make our new steps into back porch. We are very pleased with the final patio, sidewalk and fire pit. Everything is really lovely, and we have received many compliments. Simms and his crew are excellent in clean up and going with the flow of making changes. He's all about the customer being happy with final outcome. p.s. We had hired Simms in 2012 to put up a retaining wall, and you can see the review on it too. He did such a good job there, that we did not hesitate to hire him again. When he agreed to do, we did not even consider anyone else. He is that good at what he does
Masonry Contractors in Belfry
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:We are a small family business. Doing work for you and saving you money any way we can. It is our goal to satisfy all clients when we do work. My family is dedicated to help your family.
- Business Description:Professional contractor serving Owensboro and surrounding areas, with the highest quality available, customer satisfaction is our priority. Call today for a free consultation.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial construction. We also do excavation work.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- South Williamson
- Elkhorn City
- Betsy Layne
masonry contractors in Belfry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & J Construction555 Coon Br
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- Joe Wells482 Town Mountain Road
- J & J Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration