Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Pikeville, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Pikeville
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios
- Carlon Roofing & Sheet Metal IncWe recently bought our home, and the home inspector completely missed that the roof was in utter disrepair. We literally had a leak not 8 hours after closing. We took several bids for a new roof from different roofing companies. After speaking with Jack, the owner I was sold on Carlon. He is the most up front and honest guy I talked to out of all of them. He gave me a fair price on our roof with an honest opinion of what needed to be done. When you're paying for it out of your own pocket, you're a little more cautious than when the insurance company is paying for it. Their installers showed up at 10 to 7am and worked until nearly 10pm the first day then came back at 7am the next day and worked until it was done. They worked their rears off. Our roof is very steep, and they did a wonderful job. Jack was very responsive when the ridge vent had an issue after snow blew under. We discussed options, and he sent his guys out as soon as the roof was safe to redo the venting style of the roof. The chimney cap is beautiful, but took a really long time to get. The first one took about a month to fabricate, but the installers that came out had some issues trying to get it up there. They accidentally dropped it and destroyed it as well as damaged our deck railing and a support joist. Jack took the cost of the deck repair off our cap cost and had another one fabricated which was installed without issue. The seal was done with only an issue with over spray on the windows. Jack sent his guys out to clean them as soon as I let him know
- OKESON'S CRANE SERVICE AND CONSTRUCTIONHe was on time, hard working and was cheaper than other crane services in the area. I was amazed at how much time he saved me when setting my trusses. While I might not have much more need for a crane service on this project, I will be using his construction service in the future for all of my construction needs
- David ArthurShowed up on time, performed the job, plus the extra with the bobcat, with no problem. Job was done in a few days, debris was removed with no hassle (a big deal as the first contractor I spoke to said that I would have to get rid of the old concrete myself. He didn't get the job), and the finish work was well done. I would hire this person again in a heartbeat
Masonry Contractors in Pikeville
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:Rolling Hills NurseryRecent Review:They call the day when they are coming and if I'm not going to be here, I just tell her and she is really good about working about another date because I always want to be here when they come. They ae very professional. Most of the time they have some Mexican people that work with that and there is always one person who is not Mexican that oversees the crew. If you have any questions they are extremely nice and professionalmarcia b.
- Business Description:We are do it all contractors. We accept subcontracts from other companies. We are a service disabled veteran owned small business and offer discounts to military, veterans, and public service employees as a way to say thank you
- Business Description:Will do brick and stone work, tuck pointing and various masonry projects.Recent Review:Showed up on time, performed the job, plus the extra with the bobcat, with no problem. Job was done in a few days, debris was removed with no hassle (a big deal as the first contractor I spoke to said that I would have to get rid of the old concrete myself. He didn't get the job), and the finish work was well done. I would hire this person again in a heartbeat. <br /Larry C.
- Business Description:9 full time employees.no job to small.lic. and insured
- Business Description:We have professional crews to serve our clients.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Pikeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & J Construction555 Coon Branch
Church Hill, Kentucky
- J & J Construction555 Coon Br
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- Joe Wells482 Town Mountain Road
- J & J Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- Veteran Operated Services 187 Cardinal Est
- Veteran Operated Services