A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Belfry, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Belfry
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending read less
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- SUNSHINE MAINTMy husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONBack toward the end of 2013 I decided the time had come to replace the old linoleum flooring in the kitchen and laundry room. My kitchen is at one end of one big room which has my computer and computer desk at the other end along with some other furniture. The rest of the flooring in that room was wood. I decided to replace all the old flooring in the big room and the laundry room (which is a separate room). During the process I also decided to let the contractor fix some plumbing issues in my bathrooms (2) and install a new mirror in one of the bathrooms. I decided upon Back Construction given their reputation for providing excellent service in the area. I have previously read reviews about their work on this site. They are also rated very highly by readers of the Lexington Herald-Leader. While shopping for flooring in Lexington I ran into a lady who has been a customer of Back for several years who told me she has been very pleased with their service over the years. The work commenced in January and was completed this date, 2/25/2014. Everyone that worked at my house did a fine job and were very professional. My kitchen flooring looks absolutely great. I would like to replace carpeting that is now in the other parts of the house with the same hardwood flooring installed in the kitchen. That may be down the road at a future time because I will not begin another project until I have the funds available. I am not going to incur debt. I have other projects in mind as well but patience is key since the money will need to be available before I'll begin the next round. The new counter tops, cabinets, sink and faucet look excellent. It is great to look what has been done, especially since the old stuff was very dated and needed replacing. The work done in my bathrooms was not as major but did correct some problems and needs. The total project came to over $16,000 but it has been worth it not only for looks but improved utility and storage space. It is a great feeling to see these improvements now in place I am very pleased with the work and professionalism exhibited by Back Construction and the various subcontractors and workers who contributed to the project read less
- Greg Morris @ GNL Flooring EtcGreg was very prompt in getting to our home to give us an estimate on three different tile projects. He gave us a quote on site and we hired him to do the work. Greg's quote was right in the middle of a few others that we received, and his reviews on Angies List were all excellant. Greg installed a back splash in our basement kitchenette area. He did an excellant job and was extremely meticulous to his work. We also had Greg take out three floor tiles in our mudroom that had cracks in them Once again he was very meticulous and conscience about his work. He made very little mess, and what little he made he cleaned up. He even wipped his foot prints off our kitchen floor which I thought was great!. Greg also did a small repair of a grout line in a bathroom. He finished the work in a timely matter, two partial days. He had to come back the second day once the tile backsplash was set to do the grout work. He was right on budget, no added surprise costs at the end of the job. I would hire Greg again for any tile work that we might have in the futrue. He is very professional, and extremely meticulous with his work. Thank you Greg read less
- MonsterCleanWorkers were prompt and on time. Did an excellent job. Floors looked great. Friendly staff and excellent service. Will definitely recommend.
- MonsterCleanThey did a fantastic job! My floors have never looked so good! Thanks to Dave and the Monster Clean crew!
- J & C Tile Concepts LLCJoey and Cheryl came to my house and laid their beautiful floors. They priced the job great. They were very nice and I love my floors.
- Alec Herpich of BCS Constructions Louisville, KYDURING THE COMPLETION OF OUR CABIN WE, MY PARTNER AND I WERE INTRODUCED TO ALEC BY A TRUSTED FRIEND WHO BROUGHT IT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT ALEC LAYS TILE FOR A LIVING AND THAT HE IS GOOD AT IT AND OUR FRIEND WAS DETERMINED TO GET ALEC HIRED TO DO THE TILE WORK WE WANTED. SO AFTER SPEAKING WITH ALEC FOR A BRIEF MOMENT HE BEGINS TO SHOW US PICTURES OF SOME OF THE WORK HE HAS DONE. FROM WHAT WE SAW WE AGREED THAT HE WAS THE GUY WE NEEDED TO WORK ON OUR FLOORS. WE TALKED HIS RATE FOR HIS SERVICES AND ASKED ABOUT HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE AND HE SAID HE WOULD BE DONE IN THREE TO FOUR DAYS. WE HIRED ALEC TO LAY THE TILE IN THE MASTER BATH ONLY AND THIS DECISION CAME WHEN HE MADE MENTION THAT HE HAD ONLY BEEN IN THE TILE BUSINESS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. BUT AFTER GIVING HIM THE SPACE NEEDED FOR HIM TO DISPLAY HIS CRAFT. WHEN WE RETURNED TO CHECK THE PROGRESS AND TO OUR AMAZEMENT WE WERE BLOWN AWAY BY THE WORK HE WAS ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH IN SUCH LITTLE TIME. WE WERE SO IMPRESSED THAT WE ASKED IF HE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PUTTING DOWN THE TILE IN OUR KITCHEN; AND HE SAID YES, HE WAS INTERESTED AND WITHIN THE HOUR WE WERE HEADING TO THE TILE SHOP TO PURCHASE MORE TILE. ABOUT A WEEKS TIME HAD PASSED AND WE WERE WONDERING HAD WE MADE A MISTAKE BY KEEPING ALEC ON TO WORK WHEN OUT OF NO WHERE HE STARTS TO VERBAL LAY OUT THE KITCHEN FLOOR. HE ROUGHLY SPOKE OF TWO DIFFERENT PLANS AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ONE WE FAVORED MOST; SO WE CHOSE THE SECOND OPTION. NOW HE IS BACK IN FULL SWING AND CUTTING SHEETS OF TILE TO FIT AS IF THEY WERE PUZZLE PIECES. WHILE GOING OVER SOME OF THE WHY QUESTIONS AND BOTHERING HIM. WE TOLD ALEC THAT WE WANTED TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT TO THE PLAN HE HAD ALREADY STARTED ON. ALEC WENT INTO THIS LIKE STATE OF MIND WHERE HE WASN'T FULLY HERE AND WHEN HE CAME BACK HE INSTANTLY STARTED CALLING OUT MEASUREMENTS AND WE WERE SO LOST THAT WE HAD TO REMOVE OURSELF TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED. ONCE ALEC WAS NEAR THE COMPLETION OF THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND THE ADJUSTMENT WE THREW AT HIM AT THE LAST MIN. WHEN HE ONCE AGAIN KNOCKS US OFF OUR ROCKERS. I FELT THIS GUY HAD BEEN PULLING OUR LEG OR EITHER HE WAS MORE SKILLED THAN HE HAD TOLD US. WHILE ADMIRING HIS WORK MY PARTNER DAN SAID JOKINGLY TO ALEC "SO YOUR DOING THE TILE IN THE SUN ROOM AS WELL?" AND AFTER A SLIGHT CHUCKLE ALEC SAID YES, IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO. AND WE HAD TO GO OFF FOR A QUICK BRIEFING AND UPON OUR RETURN WE ASKED WHERE THIS WAS GOING TO PUT US AS FAR AS HIS RATE WAS CONCERNED. HE TOOK A MOMENT TO THINK THIS OVER AND BEFORE GIVING US THE NEW TOTAL HE CONFESSES TO DAN AND I THAT THIS WAS THE LARGEST PROJECT HE HAD EVER TAKEN ON.... BY HIMSELF. HE ALSO TOOK A BIG STEP AND SAID HE WAS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THAT WE WOULD LIKE THE FINISHED DESIGN. HE ASKED IF WE WOULD BE WILLING TO STAY WITH THE SAME TILE AS USED IN THE KITCHEN ALLOWING IT TO RUN ON INTO THE SUN ROOM BEING THAT THE TWO ROOMS ARE JOINED BY A THRESH HOLE. HE BEGIN TO LAY THE TILE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CAUSING ONE DESIGN TO PLAY OFF THE OTHER. THIS ALEC HAS LAID TILE IN A PREVIOUS LIFE TO BE ABLE TO GET THE TILE TO PLAY TOGETHER IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS. BEFORE HE WAS DONE WE HAD HIRED ALEC TO LAY TILE IN THE GUEST BATH, THE LAUNDRY ROOM WHICH ALSO SERVES AS A 1/2 BATH ADJACENT TO THE KITCHEN. HE EVEN DID THE BACK SPLASH AND COUNTER TOPS IN THE KITCHEN AS WELL. AND JUST WHEN WE THINK HIS RUN OF WORK AT THE CABIN IS OVER HE KNEW THAT WE WERE LOOKING TO PURCHASE AN ISLAND TO GO WITH THE TILE AND BACK SPLASH WHEN HE REQUESTED THAT HE BE GRANTED THE CHANCE TO STEP OUT OF HIS BOX AND BUILD THE ISLAND FOR US. HE OPENLY ADMITS THAT HE HAS NEVER BUILT ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE BUT WAS SURE THAT THIS WOULD BE HIS MASTERPIECE AT THE CABIN. ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER WE HAD BEFORE US A FULLY LOADED 1 OF A KIND ISLAND. ALEC HAD DONE A JOB SO WELL DONE AND THE DETAILS ARE NEVER ENDING. HE DID ALL OF THIS BY HIMSELF AND WE BOTH ARE STILL IN GAG! MODE OVER HOW LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL THIS PIECE IS. THE ISLAND IS BY FAR THE BEST WORK TO DATE THAT ALEC HAS DONE AND I HAVE SEEN THE IMAGES OF HIS PREVIOUS CLIENTS AND THIS GUY HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF. WE WILL BE REMODELING THE MASTER BATH SOMETIME NEXT YEAR AND ALEC HAS ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED AND ASKED IF HE WOULD DO US THE HONOR OF TURNING THE MASTER BATH INTO A SPA FOR US PLACING ALL PLANNING AND DETAILS TO HIM. ALEC IS THE BEST OF THE BEST. HE RANKS TOP IN HIS CLASS IF THERE WAS A CLASS. HE TOOK GREAT PRIDE IN THE WORK HE DID FOR US. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO COMMEND ALEC FOR HIS CUSTOM SERVICE SKILLS HE DISPLAYED JUST YESTERDAY. WE RECEIVED A CALL FROM ALEC JUST TO EXPRESS HIS APPRECIATION FOR DAN AND I CONSIDERING HIM FOR THE TASK OF LAYING TILE FOR US AND ALLOWING HIM THE CHANCE TO BUILD THE ISLAND FOR US. HE WENT ON TO INQUIRE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING PROPERLY AND THAT WE BOTH WERE 100% SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK FOR US. AND WE BOTH ARE TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH ALL ALEC HAS DONE FOR US AT OUR CABIN. WELL DONE read less
Ceramic Tile Installers in Belfry
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli.. read lessRecent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer here read lessRebecca D.
- Business Description:By providing our clients with professional and knowledgeable specialists, we’re able to add beauty and enjoyment to their kitchens and bathrooms. Delivering custom countertops from the simplest kitchen/bathroom vanity to large intricate projects Pyramid is able to do it all. When incorporating stone products throughout the home or office, Pyramid adds the perfect finishing touches every time! At Pyramid we have the expertise to provide our service to the commercial industry as well. With a re.. read lessRecent Review:It went so well!! We heard about Pyramid through a trusted friend and will definitely use them on our next project. They had a better price than the other places we were looking at and had more selection that to me, seemed to be better quality! The installers were clean and respectful. If you want a classy and stunning job use this company read lessDeanna B.
- Business Description:We design and install custom tile showers ..and custom kitchens .. interior and exterior paint and stain .. pressure washing and all types of landscaping ... we build custom split lever decks .. we also sale and service pools .. we install and service hvac .. heat pumps .. split systems .. we do drywall install and repairs .. we sale and install doors and windows .. we offer handyman services as well .. Including 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs read lessRecent Review:They were awesome. They did a really good job. They were really fast. The price was right. They did extra things and did not charge me for that. I'm happy with their service.Ron H.
- Business Description:Handyman services. With 35 years experience in most home needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:I had prior work done which was great. When I developed another leak last Friday I called and was told they could get it Tuesday. I messaged Tuesday and was told the technician was ill and he had not heard from him. I messaged Wednesday and he was sorry but he had still not heard. Thursday was scheduled for rain read lessCharlie A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL HRS - SAT 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.Recent Review:Global Granite and Marble's were helpful and good but you can't buy direct from them, you need to have a fabricator. They have a good showroom with a lot of ideas for you to looks at. Their pricing was in-line with any place I went to read lessTom M.
- Business Description:Extra Mile is a full service Painting company. We offer both interior and exterior painting and remodeling services to residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Business Description:http://summersconstruction.weebly.com/ Experienced. Professional. Reasonable. We can match or do better than the competition's prices and work. Let us show you a better build!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
Find tile installers in
- South Williamson
- Elkhorn City
- Betsy Layne
tile installers in Belfry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Cope Complete Floor Care451 Godbey Ln
- Cost Flooring, Inc.2755 Greasy Ridge Road
- Counter Culture Plus944 National Ave
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- Gary Crowe Tile123 Tammy Branch Road
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Get-R-Done Home Services1622 Stonecoal Rd
Kermit, West Virginia
- Global Granite & Marble10800 Linpage Place, Bldg 1
Saint Louis, Missouri
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Greg's Steam Cleaning Service132 peavley street
- G&L Construction
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Lantre's Handy Man Service2398 Highway 2029
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- Louisville Tile of Fishers9906 N By NE Blvd
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lantre's Handy Man Service
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- turner remodeling