Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Lawrence, KS
There are 10 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Lawrence
- Long Tree Carethey did an awesome job. Very skilled and courteous and consulted me on what they were doing and got the job done in good time and left no mess anywhere. I will definitely recommend them to some other folks who need someone they can trust to do their work. I will be forever grateful for them taking the stress out of getting it done for me at a fair price. Good people!
- Long Tree CareI love this husband/wife duo. Their work was excellent in every aspect. Professional, highly skilled not only in the actual service but also in office/time management, meticulous, very pleasing overall. I found them a rare breed, I am afraid.
- Long Tree CareI want to recommend Long’s Tree Care for tree trimming and removal. I recently had Daniel Long and his staff trim the trees in my backyard and he did a terrific job. He showed up on time, worked steadily until the job was done, and completely cleaned up the work area after he was done. The price was reasonable, and the work was top notch. I have no hesitance about recommending Long’s Tree Care for tree trimming and removal purposes
- Custom Tree Care IncI had hired Custom Tree Care last fall to cut and remove tree branches. They did a good job so I hired them again to remove several shrubs in my front yard.
- Shamrock Tree ServiceThe morning after a violent microburst split one of my hedge trees in half, I called Shamrock at 8 am and left a message saying that I needed to have a tree removed. I received a call back later that day. Dan told me that they probably had about 70 or 80 calls on their voice mail by the time I called at 8 am! He put me on the "emergency" list (hourly rate instead of bid process) and he said they were going to the jobs in the order in which people called. He said his crews were going to be working all day, every day, including weekends, until they had gotten through the "emergency service" list. They came by and removed the tree within a few days. I was at work when they got there and he called from my back yard and told me that another limb, very high up in another tree, was also broken and resting on other limbs (which is probably why I didn't see it). (I know there was a limb removed because when I came home I saw the empty space higher up in that tree, and the slight damage the broken limb had done to other limbs in the tree.) He removed that and I had him trim up the trunks of the other trees in the back yard (removing suckers, etc.) He left a bill with two alternatives--not grinding out the stump, which would have been $850 for all work done, or grinding out the stump for an additional $150. So I called him and told him to go ahead, and they were back within two days to finish that job. I used Shamrock a few years ago to trim the trees in the back yard. They came highly recommended by a friend in Lawrence, and I was not disappointed. That's why I called them this time. So--$1000.00 seems like a lot, but they took out a large, severely damaged tree and ground down the stump, removed a broken limb from another tree, and trimmed up the trunks of the rest of the trees. That's a lot of tree work for $1000.00. I don't mind paying for professional service. Dan has several certified arborists on his staff and he is one himself. I will definitely use them again in the future
- Shamrock Tree ServiceThey were friendly and professional taking time to do it right, they took pride in their work and were $1000- $1500 cheaper than the other companies.
- Shamrock Tree ServiceThey are awesome. I read some other reviews that they were thorough and cleaned up well. I found that they were true. They cleaned up and hauled away what they cut down.
- Shamrock Tree ServiceI have always been very pleased with them. We have had the do several things for us and they are reasonable priced. He is very knowledgable about trees so he does a good job. He does not just hack the trees. He knows what he is doing and how to trim the trees right. He explained what was going on and what you needed to do. He was good
- Shamrock Tree ServiceDan and his team have done a great job for us on two different occasions over the past year. He was willing to come right away, very personable, and knows what he's talking about. Gave us good advice on how to deal with our damaged trees. His crew did not leave a mess in our yard. We have been very happy with this company
- Shamrock Tree ServiceShamrock Tree Service are excellent. They did terrific work for us. They seem like really nice guys. We were really satisfied. I have heard good things about them in terms of their cleanup. I would hire them again and would recommend them.
Tree Service Companies in Lawrence
- Business Description:---Complete Property Care--- *Hardscape, landscape, construction, and Tree Maintenance & Removal* -Concrete Genie Property Service is a locally owned and operated full service company. Specializing in concrete pouring, repair, sealing, coloring, pressure washing, cleaning, and maintaining, our experts are fully insured trained and conscientious. We offer 24 hour emergency service.- We also offer complete tree removal services, stump grinding services as well as trimming pruning and other mai..Recent Review:Great job 👏👍👍👍and if I need them I will call them thank you so much for a great job done 🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🤙🤙😊😊😊VICTOR Carbajal c.
- Business Description:**Not taking new clients at this time We are a small business that started with just a truck and a dream. Our passion is keeping your yards beautiful and your trees healthy! We have 12 years experience in tree care work and are fully insured. Make an appointment with our professional trimmer for a free quote.Recent Review:The bred $400 more than thee other estimatesron s.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Maintenance and care of trees, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent service al the way around. Especially clean up.Garet D.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. We are invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was fine, they did a really good job. They were really nice and friendly .Barbara P.
- Business Description:Custom Tree Care, Inc. is fully equipped to handle all of your tree care needs. Residential, commercial, and municipal. Equipment includes bucket trucks, grapple trucks, skid loaders, chippers, stump grinders. Expert climbers and certified arborists on staff. Additional phones: (785) 764-5049 and (816) 832-6299Recent Review:I had hired Custom Tree Care last fall to cut and remove tree branches. They did a good job so I hired them again to remove several shrubs in my front yard.Katherine H.
- Business Description:Here at Johnson Grading Company we are all about attention to detail, and making the little things right. With us being a smaller company it gives us an advantage on the bigger companies, allowing us to better serve the needs of every customer. We offer a wide variety of services, including excavation, grading, brush clearing, retaining walls, driveways, concrete demo, and much more! Give us a call to schedule a free quote todayRecent Review:It was perfect, everything I needed got done in a timely fashion and it looked great. I’ll hire again!Connor S.
- Business Description:We offer a unique tree removal service that uses high-tech equipment to remove large trees more safely and affordably than conventional tree removal services. Our 10-story tall, remote control, grapple saw crane takes your tree down piece-by-piece ... with one operator, who remains on the groundRecent Review:Very professional job at removing tree using modern equipment. Performed job in the timeline specified for an excellent price.Jerry C.
- Business Description:Forest Keepers Tree Care is a local family owned company based in Lawrence, KS. We strive to provide you with the highest quality tree care for a fair price. We offer a full range of expertise in all areas of the complex world of trees. From large and hazardous removals to the fine pruning of your ornamental, we have you covered! Parats is a second generation arborist/ climber. His father, Andrew Wolfe, started in the tree industry in the 70s. He worked for the Davey Tree Expert Company in Wa..Recent Review:My first impression with the owner, Parats, was very positive. He paid attention to my questions and answered very concisely addressing all of my concerns. His crew arrived on time with all of the equipment that was needed to do the job. My trees were trimmed to the height that I wanted to an equal height on all trees. The cuttings were removed immediately and sent through a chipper/shredder. The site was clean and ready for mowing when they were finished. If you need trees pruned or trimmed hire this company with confidence !!!William G.
- Business Description:Great experienced and reviewed commercial and residential moving/labor company . Certificate of insurance below USDOT 3503234, MC Number 01157068 ACTIVE. Moving companies must have these to be insured and legitimate moving companies !Current 2020-2021 reviews. We guarantee a dedicated moving team of our employees not contractors. 12”-26” trucks tools , moving equipment,and material protection ‼️PACK/MOVE/DRIVE/UNLOAD /UNPACK LOCAL/LONG DISTANCE AVAILABLE/VEHICLE HAULS/JUNK REMOVAL/SMALL DEMOS..Recent Review:Very professional very friendly. These guys are greatJerri T.
- Business Description:Complete tree and asphalt service, insulation, power washing, and weldingRecent Review:It went very well they Punctual And very easy to work with did a good jobDick P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- Baldwin City
- De Soto
- Bonner Springs
tree removal services in Lawrence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Forest Keepers Tree Care805 Ohio St
- Forest Keepers Tree Care
- Massie Tree Service3902 overland cir
- MICK'S TREE SERVICE1000 OHIO AVE
- Mid-State Tree Service2009 Main St
- Moulin tree service llc379 N 80th Ter
Kansas City, Kansas
- MULFORD TREE SVC LLC845 Maple St
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- Massie Tree Service
- New Earth Lawn & Landscape Inc.PO box 3810
- New Earth Lawn & Landscape Inc.
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- RC Tree Trimming211 East St
- RC Tree Trimming
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shamrock Tree Service708 W 9th St Suite 212
- Spencer lawn and tree care
Kansas City, Missouri
- Stump Lady1009 NE 103rd St
Kansas City, Missouri
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- United Tree and Gutter Service3337 S 142nd St
Bonner Springs, Kansas
- United Tree and Gutter Service
- Vinland Valley Nursery1606 N 600th Rd
Baldwin City, Kansas
- Vinland Valley Nursery