For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Lawrence, KS
There are 20 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Lawrence
- TruBuildIt was a bigger job that took 2-3 weeks, the whole time my wife and I were working from home. We 'tried' to stay out of their way and not look over their shoulder, even though the temptation was always there. The entire time, Trey and Shawn proved to be courteous and responsive professionals. They listened to our preferences and tried their hardest to make them a reality. We're very pleased with the work, and the service, and will definitely hire them again for future projects
- AP Remodeling, LLCPerfect. Very professional. Did exactly as discussed. Kept a clean work area. Showed up when agreed to. Completed job on time and as expected.
- Hockett constructionVery well. The job only took an hour and a half and looked amazing. They cleaned up after and disposed of the old door. I will definitely be giving them a call for all other landscaping and repairs that I need done.
- Meyer Lawn and TreeIt went great, done in 4 hours. Did not have some of the tools required to do job. Otherwise, it went well.
- Randy The HandymanI called Randy on Friday afternoon and asked if he could install a kitchen light fixture. He said he could do it the next day if he finished his current project installing a garage door. As it turned out, he stopped by late Sunday afternoon and returned Monday morning to do the install. Only took an hour with no problems and his charge for the service was a very reasonable $35 Randy has done work for me before and he always emphasizes work quality and affordable prices. I have no hesitation to recommend his handyman services to anyone. A
- Handyman Connection of Johnson CountyI had a water leak in an upstairs bathroom of a rental property that caused damage to the downstairs ceiling and side wall. The carpenter, Dale Sharp was friendly, professional and informative. He assured me the townhome would be prepped for the drywall repair and painting and the tenant's furnishings would receive proper care. He was on time, gave a courtesy call that he was on his way, tenant was very happy as there was no mess and the work was completed to perfection. The amount paid was exactly the amount on the bid , no "add-ons" that usually happens on bids, no unforeseen repairs to add more expense to my bill, great job. I will call Handyman Connection for all my rental properties, I was extremely pleased with their professionalism. Katherine Cole...Cole Property Managemen
- Natural Breeze RemodelingI was extremely impressed with Natural Breeze! I worked mostly with Terry and Mike(lead carpenter), and although renovating is always stressful they made everything as seamless as possible. Terry provided honest feedback concerning the value of some of my project choices, he never once tried to push me to spend additional money and actually defaulted to less expensive options! Mike was genuine and always punctional, kept me informed along the way, and went above and beyond what I would have ever expected. The guys cleaned up and gave me as much of my home back every single day as they possibly could. There were a few bumps along the way, as I'm sure happens with every project(I've watched enough HGTV to know that!), but they were on it immediately. I always felt like they were there to advocate for me and never once questioned me or pushed back. I know they are not the cheap alternative in town, but I absolutely got the service and result that I was looking for. I will definitely use and recommend Natural Breeze for any future projects. Yes, I know it sounds goofy but they really are a breeze to work with
- Brian GrangerExcellent job on everything. Extremely reasonable & honest. If he runs into something that will cost more, he shows us why and it always makes sense. Our house is 40 years old and you cannot tell the new paneling from the original next to it. The fence is great. Looks nice and keeps our two dogs contained. The paneling was done in two phases, in the fall of 2013 and a year or two later. The fence was built in November 2017
- Randy The HandymanRandy was very helpful, and offered to advise me on doing some of the work myself to save money. He seems like an honest man who you can trust to tell you what's what, so you know you aren't going to get billed for work not needed/done, etc. After we have some electrical work done, we planning on getting Randy to come over and do some work
- Randy The HandymanRandy got right to work the minute he arrived. Apparently, someone who had previously worked on the light short-cut the job and either lost a nut or just didn't put it back together correctly so that when I unscrewed the lamp bulb to replace it, the whole fixture loosened up. Randy took it completely apart and put it back together with a spare nut he had in his truck. Someone else would have probably tried to sell me a new fixture. It was refreshing to finally find a handyman who is honest, reliable and reasonable. I will definitely be calling him again. Almost forgot. He did charge me an extra $25 for the trip from Topeka to my home in Lawrence. He advised that this cost would go up to $50 in the future
Handymen in Lawrence
- Business Description:Veteran owner/operator specializing in residential and commercial electrical, solar and home inspections. We offer free estimates and a customized work order. Please contact our office today to schedule your free estimate at 913-702-6907 or visit us at www.bowerconstructionks.com for more inforamtion.Recent Review:Quick to give quote. Quick to make appointment. Work performed was great. Would rehire without qualms. Work done was excellent.Nancy G.
- Business Description:Window World replacement windows beautify & modernize homes, while lowering your energy costs through our energy efficiency technology & heat saving design. Economically designed to minimize effective heat loss, Window World Low-E replacement windows are made of the highest quality insulated vinyl products. Fairview Heights (satellite for STL) 4646 Illinois Street Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Lenexa (satellite for KC) 9160 Marshall Drive Lenexa, KS 66215 913-647-0435 618-233-857Recent Review:They have a lifetime warranty which is great. They're awesome.Russell M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Owner operated. We have been providing dependable and fast service for nearly 25 years. We have after hours availability. Our goal is to recycle and donate as much as possible. Only after all other options have been exhausted do we resort to landfills. Like you, we care about future generations. Don’t Put Yourself at Risk! Hire professionals to do the work. David’s Hauling & Clean-Up is fully licensed and insured to protect you and your property. It’s our way of giv..Recent Review:Fantastic! From the walk through and estimate all the way to the unloading this family owned group of people were friendly, accommodating and professional. Everything was on time and very well done. We had no damage or delays. �Beth S.
- Business Description:By being Military Veteran owned and operated, we are an upcoming roofing company that focuses on the client and what makes sense to the project. The practicality and design of the project have to be a win-win for everyone involved. Delivery of the expectation to the client is our trademark and will always come first. We believe in under promise and over deliver in all aspects of the project. MILITARY DISCOUNT OFFEREDRecent Review:SUPERB!!! Alex is really nice and personable. His crew is the same. Their work is impeccable. They finished my extremely large roof in 1 day. I have never been more pleased. The price was the best estimate I had and they had it done quickly. You can't go wrong with this companyDebbie N.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:Great Josh Peterson did everything I needed in a timely order.Jeannie P.
- Business Description:Natural Breeze Remodeling is a full service Residential and Commercial construction firm serving North East Kansas since 1981. We are locally owned and operated out of Lawrence Kansas. Additional DBA - NB Remodeling LLC. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Great! Terry's crew were all careful, polite, efficient and did a beautiful job. Super cleanup too.Wendy P.
- Business Description:Marshall Restoration is a local, family owned, full service cleaning & construction business. We can handle all aspects of your job providing a single source from start to finish. We don't just clean... We Restore. We have been in operation since 1999 and we offer - Emergency water extraction & drying services, Mold Remediation & Mold Testing, Fire & Smoke damage repairs, air duct cleaning, carpet & upholstery cleaning, commercial cleaning & sanitizing. Marshall Restoration also offers const..Recent Review:Did very good will hire again in the futurejoseph s.
- Business Description:Handyman services, including plumbing, electrical & other small jobsRecent Review:I called Randy on Friday afternoon and asked if he could install a kitchen light fixture. He said he could do it the next day if he finished his current project installing a garage door. As it turned out, he stopped by late Sunday afternoon and returned Monday morning to do the install. Only took an hour with no problems and his charge for the service was a very reasonable $35 Randy has done work for me before and he always emphasizes work quality and affordable prices. I have no hesitation to recommend his handyman services to anyone. AMike Z.
- Business Description:NEB's Curb Appeal is a locally owned family business providing all your lawn and landscaping needs from lawn care and design, leaf clean-up, hedge and tree trimming, pressure washing, driveways, fences, sidewalks, repairs, playground areas, outdoor security systems, and water gardens. With over 15 years experience, Jimmy and Dennis go above and beyond to create and maintain your outdoor needs at a price you can afford. As a family owned and operated business we are driven to work with all fam..Recent Review:It was excellent. They were very efficient and respectful.Aaron A.
- Business Description:We employee a full time staff of eleven. We provide quality work and concise proposals with all work being drawn up in a contract so there is never a question as to the work being performed or the terms of payment. There are times we will sub contract out for certain phases of the remodeling project, which might include electrical, plumbing, roofing or concrete work. We have built a very reliable and quality relationship with our sub contractors so we always know the job is being done in acco..Recent Review:From estimate through finish of work the employees showed on time, explained what was going on and answered any questions. They cleaned up after themselves. No problems of any kind.John G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Baldwin City
- De Soto
- Bonner Springs
handyman services in Lawrence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Home RepairPO Box 24
- A 1 Construction & Exteriors18535 371 Hwy
Platte City, Missouri
- A and A Remodeling5610 A SW Topeka Blvd
- A-Team Home Improvement506 E. 23rd St.
- AA Construction & Remodeling L.L.C.508 Pleasant Ave
- Accurate Improvements & Modificatiosn1301 Randall Rd
- Advanced Flooring1710 E 15th St
- APPLE TREE HOMES2405 OXFORD RD.
- Ascend Contracting Services6118 Mullen Rd
- Assembly Man Services9900 Pflumm Rd Ste 58
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A & J Home Repair
- Dale Enterprize133 North White Dr. A
- dans handyman service1244 sw belle terr
- Dave's Home Solutions999 Lawrence Ave
- David's Moving5136 England St
- Delgado Repairs and Remodeling210 NE Woodruff Ave
- Devader's Pools & Spas Inc841 SW Fairlawn Rd
- Devoe'd Family Service's
- DKB Handyman Services 4000 W 6th St
- Door Rescue And Repair LLC9280 Conser St
Overland Park, Kansas
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr. Fix It LLC
Lee's Summit, Missouri
- Dale Enterprize
- J&Associates3409 Colorado Rd.
- J.C.Seamless Guttering1708 Highland Dr
- J.W. Handyman Services LLC
- Jackson's Handyman and cleaning Services1280 SW Washburn Ave.
- Jim Saner's Home Remodeling LLC11709 W 48th Terrace
- Jmapaintingservices633 Ellinwood St
Osage City, Kansas
- Oread Fine Finishes LLC4000 W 6th St B #255
- Oread Fine Finishes LLC
- Quality Education ServiceP.O. Box 568
- Quality Education Service
- VANiK Media Solutions1234 NW Duncan Rd
Blue Springs, Missouri
- VANiK Media Solutions