Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Orland Park, IL
There are 170 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Orland Park
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncQuick friendly service & reasonably priced. Use about once a year for the past several years for my plumbing issues. I NEVER have any complaints about this great company!
- RJ Graham Plumbing Incexcellent - they came out to see what I had then came back a few days later to install the new system. very happy with their work. very professional. will call them with all my plumbing needs. highly recommend
- The Scottish PlumberGuys are amazing! Got to my home on time and got to the root of the problem in minutes. Was very professional and informative, I was happy with my results, even gave me tips on how to maintain my shower drain. Was able to negotiate a price and the guy they sent was very understanding! Would definitely recommend these guys!! They followed all covid safety regulations! Was very impressed
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncDusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!
- The Scottish PlumberWhen I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ??
- Goode PlumbingI could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncThe service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.
- The Scottish PlumberFrankie was prompt and professional. He clearly explained the issue and the options and resolved the issue in a timely manner. He arrived the same day we called for service.
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncI have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing
- Goode PlumbingGreat! Chris / Joey provided us with a list of options to consider and answered all our questions. Later the same week they came back and installed the new toilet. No mess, no fuss and we look forward to working with them again when we tackle the next project.
Plumbers in Orland Park
- Business Description:License city of Chicago and State of Illinois plumbing contractor/ and excavation contractor.Recent Review:Ryan Plumbing did a great job. The job was completed as promised. I was charged a fair price for the work that was completed. I would highly recommend that you use his service. I plan to call him again when I have a plumbing job I need to have completedDeborah S.
- Business Description:Based in Chicago Lawn, IL, we are the company that does it all. Whether you need sewer repair or drain unclogging, our highly experienced local technicians will be more than happy to help. With more than 10 years of experience, our professional technicians have helped many households with their sewer, pipe and water issues. Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured, which means that all the results delivered by our specialist, will be of the highest quality! We service the city of Chicago ..Recent Review:Week before last we thought we had a clogged toilet.. It was apparently the main sewer line. We called a commercial franchise plumber out and $550 later we thought everything was fixed. This was on a Thursday. By the following Monday we were experiencing the same thing. We call them back out because it was a 6 month warranty. They diagnosed the issue stating we needed to get the main sewer line ( about 1-3 feet) replaced and they would need to dig a huge hole in the basement and etc.. Estimate was more than a small car. I called around to a few other companies and got more expensive quotes. I called A1 Patrick's Plumbing & Sewer Services - Plumbing Contractor & Plumbing Installation and he came out the same night ( last tuesday) and gave me a resonable quote for the same services. When I tell you I am so glad I called this man. My house is 70 years old and my family has lived here for 26 years. This sewer line was CLOGGED... his team dug the hole, replaced the pipes, cleaned them out and discovered tree roots and 4 feet of stuff that shall not be named. He & his team installed a cleanout in case this happened again we wouldn't have an issue getting it cleaned. This company hands down had excellent service and the owner was respectful, nice and delivered what he promised plus a 10 year warrantyRoshanne L.
- Business Description:Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing began as a father-son business operating out of a Chicago garage in 1971. They went from home to home repairing furnaces and air conditioners with the goal of offering their customers honest and competent service. No extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Additional contacts: Chicago 773-413-1505 & 773-413-1028, South suburbs 708-406-3002, Southwest suburbs 815-306-2471, West suburbs 630-210-3352, North & Northwest 847-201-3222 , Northwe..Recent Review:It went amazingly well. The technician Steve showed up and was very professional, friendly and listened intently to the issue I was experiencing with my furnace. Not only was he able to duplicate the issue, but he resolved it in record time. He also throughly went through and re-checked my furnace to ensure that it was working properly before he left. Best part of it was that the service was no charge, because since I had my furnace cleaned by them, it fell under the cleaning guarantee they offer. This was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had with having my furnace servicedKaren S.
- Business Description:Hi. My name is Scott and I am the owner of Plumb-It Inc. I am a 6 year army infantry veteran and have been plumbing for 12 years now. We are a newer company with low overhead so we can provide you with the top notch service of a larger company without the high pricing. We are experienced with all facets of plumbing to include service, remodeling, and new construction, commercial and residential. Honesty, integrity, and respect are cornerstones of my life philosophy, and I employ these charac..Recent Review:I was blown away by these guys! We have had a leak that has been the bane of our existence--intermittent and yet prolific. Several different plumbers and a handyman took a crack at diagnosing the issue. The guys from Plumb It investigated and, when the leak didn't show up immediately, came up with a plan. Less than 24 hours later, my leak was diagnosed and resolved. Hopefully we won't need to call any time soon, but the next time we do have an issue, they're on speed dial. Thanks againDaniel F.
- Business Description:Award winning service is just a phone call away! J&S Plumbing is available by phone 24/7/365. You will always speak to a live person to provide excellent service for your plumbing needs. Just dial P L U M B E R (758-6237) from any Chicagoland area code: 312, 630, 708, 773 or 847. NO extra charge for nights, weekends, or holidays. J&S Plumbing is an licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing the Chicago-land area since 1991. We provide a professional staff, licensed plu..Recent Review:I was very happy with service from J&S Plumbing. Adam was great with explaining the situation and letting me know the different options he might have to take in order to get the plumbing working again in the bathroom. This is the second time I’ve used J&S Plumbing and I’m very happy with their serviceDeirdre T.
- Business Description:Established in 2005, The Scottish Plumber was started by local Chicago plumbers who believe in quality products, innovative services and honesty in pricing. The company was built on the idea that high quality plumbing service can and should be provided at an affordable price and all other aspects of the business must be managed with this goal in mind. The pipes are callingRecent Review:I have been using The Scottish Plumber for many years. I made an appointment for my parent’s house as their basement flooded and the sewer water was very high. Frankie came out and explained things very clearly. He was the best. With all the rain we had, he first checked the city sewer water level and it was flowing very good or not backed up. We have a sewer clean out in the front yard so he rodded the sewer lines from there and pulled out a lot of tree roots. Our tenants upstairs may be flushing wipes as this was noticeable as well. Once these were cleared out the basement water drained out quickly. The service and communication was the best throughout. They also arrived on time even though they had a truck breakdownRich R.
- Business Description:Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Chicago area and surrounding communities since 1960. We offer full service plumbing and sewer expertise for residential, commercial, industrial, and high-rise properties. Our service has been recognized by our customers with 36 Angie's List Super Service AwardsRecent Review:Very well! After a good deal of online research (but evidently not enough) I had bought a skirted toilet because it would be easy to clean. Unfortunately, the plumber, Mike, told me that he couldn't install it because it could not be bolted properly to the floor, which meant that somewhere along the line it could leak and cause water damage before we even realized it was leaking. This would have been disastrous: we live in a high-rise. But Mike turned a potential problem into a solution by suggesting he go back to Power Plumbing, pick up a nice toilet there, and coming back to install that. And it IS a nice toilet! We are very pleased with it. Mike was also willing and able to haul the old one away (I'll be returning the skirted one.) It's wonderful to deal with people who know what they're doing, like Mike -- and Paul, (who answered my original inquiry here on Angie's List, and Rae, who sent us the insurance and license documentation we needed for building management approval of the project. I intend to recommend Power Plumbing to anyone who asks if I can recommend a good plumberDee S.
- Business Description:We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Had a really awful pipe burst in my restaurant. I was referred by a friend and I couldn’t of been happier. I paid at least $500 less and Fadi identified a critical error the last crew made. Very happy and appreciative of the timely workEyad S.
- Business Description:Big Wrench Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, in South Holland, IL, is the leading plumber serving Harvey, Calumet City, Lansing, Thornton, Dolton, Homewood, Chicago and surrounding areas since 2008. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing and sewer services, sink and faucet installation and repair, preventative maintenance and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Big Wrench Plumbing & Sewer Contractor in South HollandRecent Review:From making appointment to working with us on a time to arrive at our home...very professional and friendly. Byran arrived as agreed, performed service necessary to correct leak..Ms. Jordan called to confirm scheduled appt...wonderfully friendly! Will definitely call again and would also recommend Byran and Big Wrench PlumbingBruce S.
- Business Description:If you are going to trust someone to come in where everything you appreciate is, you want to be sure they are of a quality caliber. We believe it's what’s inside that matters and will do what's right, every step of the way. With PDM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Since 1885 you’ll meet a top-notch team who is fair and will have your back for safety and comfort. PDM plumbers and HVAC techs work safely, keep their word and enjoy helping you solve anything related to maintenance, repair and inst..Recent Review:Fantastic. I called late in the day and service man came the same day. He had to wait for the ice to melt and returned after he went home. Problem was diagnostic and repaired immediately. First class operation from start to finishJohn D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Orland Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO8286 N Ozanam Ave
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 120th Street Plumbing3601 W 120th St
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st in Plumbing3050 N Rockwell St
- 1° Temp Home1050 N DuPage Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Chicago5419 N. Kedzie Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Highland Park210 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, Illinois
- 24/7 Plumbers in Naperville1864 High Grove Ln
- 26th Street Plumbing5556 W 26th St
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 610 Handyman7212 S Saint Lawrence Ave
- 7-11 Plumbing and Sewer Service1545 S 61 CT Main Office
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & C SNELTEN INC5 HILLVIEW DR
- A & D Total Plumbing5N151 Gerber Rd
- A & M PLUMBING3025 S PITNEY CT
- A AAA Services5110 Kingston Dr
- A BETTER DEAL1900 S. 61st Ave
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc.112 Sydenham
Spring Grove, Illinois
- A Better Plumbing Service8849 S Paxton Ave
- A Big & Sons Plumbing17847 W Cheyenne Ct
- A master plumber rich1653 Valley Forge Ct.
- A Plumber In One Hour661 Drum Ct
- A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc9930 W 190th St Ste C
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- A&K Heating and Cooling41W392 Prairie View Ln
- A&S Plumbing and Sewer9017 S. Knox ave
- A+ Presidential Plumbing & Sewer Inc.9001 Southview
- A-1 Patrick's Sewer & Pipe Services6035 S California Ave
Chicago Lawn, Illinois
- A-1 Superior Plumbing & Sewer, Inc.Serving
Orland Park, Illinois
- A-ARCHER SEWER & PLUMBING130 N LA GRANGE RD
La Grange, Illinois
- A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing Service504 W Edgewood Rd
- A. Kupla Guys4030 Glendenning Road
Downers Grove, Illinois
- A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD123 N GRANT ST
- A.E.Lines Inc1600 GOLF ROAD, SUITE 1200
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- AAB CONTRACTORS.INC7220 N CLAREMONT
- Aardvark Backflow/Plumbing LLC.PO Box 85
- ABC CLIMATE CONTROL13636 Western Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- ABC Plumbing and Sewer Inc17302 Burnham Ave
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- ABILITY PLUMBING & SEWERAGE CO.5609 W 79TH ST
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- ABO CONSTRUCTION1213 S DELPHIA AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above The Rest Plumbing320 Wisconsin
Oak Park, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACA QUALITY REMODELING CORP4719 W MAYPOLE AVE
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accent Flooring1203 S Birch Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Accugage Construction LLC1200 Ring Rd. 1056
Calumet City, Illinois
- ACCURATE INDUSTRIES STEAM BATHS AND SAUNAS511 Glenn Avenue
- Accurate King Plumbing16413 W 147th Pl
- Accurate Plumbing Doctors7052 Greenleaf Street
- Action Pro Plumbing & Sewer2056 N Ashland Ave
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- ADR ContractingPO Box 1015
- ADR Sewer And Drain38351 N 4th Ave
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Advance Dynamic Construction Corp8326 N Caldwell Ave
- Advanced Geothermal Plumbing & Heating LLC323 S Commonwealth Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- Advanced Level Renovations, LLC155 Fernwood Rd
- Advanced Pipe Repair - NO DIG Sewer RepairsPO Box 351
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advantage Plumbing and Mechanical10509 Williams Way
- Advocate Bath Inc8724 45th Pl
- Affordable Electrician & Construction1853 N Albany Ave
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Plumbing & Sewer, Ltd.8626 Harms Road
- Affordable sewer and plumbing25840 S Sunset Dr
- Agalan Inc3N321 Ellsworth Ave
- Aiello Plumbing Inc.2415 N 78th court
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Aik Restoration & Repair2936 W Fitch
- AJ RenovationsPO Box 57
Fox Lake, Illinois
- Ajax Heating and Cooling8646 S Robert Rd Ste 106
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- AKEA EnterprizeP.O. Box 354
Richton Park, Illinois
- Akrite Construction co.8010 S. Vernon Ave 3
- Al,s family construction1503 Madison ave
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Aladdin Home Services3108 Roberts Dr apt 4
- Alarcon Remodeling4231 w. Altgeld st.
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Alco Construction Co.3608 N Milwaukee Ave
- Aldana and Son Construction119 S Summit Ave
Villa Park, Illinois
- Aleck Plumbing Inc18027 S Crawford
- ALEJO SALDANA3013 S Kildare Ave # 2
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Alert Plumbing & Sewer Inc.14411 lawndale ave
- Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply5220 W. Cermak
- All About Plumbing175 Silbury Dr
- All American Plumbing and Sewer, Inc1209 Spring Creek Rd.
- All Around the House Handy Men Service325 Richmond Dr
- All Clear Sewer Drainage & Plumbing Inc248 W Depot
- All Family Plumbing305 N. Eric Dr. Unit F
- All home repairs1607 S Ridge Dr
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- A & A Builders Groups LLC
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.