All Star Products

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2002

3304 Commercial Ave

Northbrook, IL 60062

All Star Products - Address: 3304 Commercial Ave Northbrook, IL 60062 Tel# (847) 564-0780 All Star Products sells and installs all types of windows and doors sold by experienced in-house estimators. We specialize in window replacement and door replacement for Northbrook, IL.

04/07/2017

Barbara S.

Can't say enough about this company. It is very hard to find craftsman to perform any kind of work. All Star has the experience on the sales side, the product resources, and installers who know their craft. My windows arrived as promised, installation took 1.5 days and they are perfect. My home and my property were left spotless, blinds replaced and windows clean and sparkling. It was a pleasure to make this purchase and enjoy the results of great windows, reasonably priced and expertly installed.

Description of Work
I hired All Star to replace 9 windows in my home.

02/10/2016

Roger B.

Description of Work
Installed new windows

04/30/2015

Mia C.

Description of Work
Replace all the windows in my home

04/24/2014

Barbara S.

I have spent the last week researching window replacement and I was somewhat overwhelmed by the number of choices. I received a referral from the lovely Jeannie at JCLilly to a contractor in my area. After talking to numerous contractors, I found it very easy to Hire All Star Products. Max, the owner came out on time and provided me with a wealth of industry experience. Additionally, he provided me with a full reference list, certificate of insurance, company history including Better Business Certificate and a relevant product demonstration. Additionally, I received a full written estimate including terms of an outstanding warranty program. It is so hard to find contractors who understand integrity and good business and Max is a shining star in the field of windows(his wife was outstanding too). My windows arrived on time and were installed in less than 3 hours. I can't say how well this went. The window installation went perfectly and All Star exceeded my expectations! Jay, the installer has been installing windows since the 70's and truly was a craftsman at work. There was no mess and they actually left my kitchen cleaner than when they came in. Even my over protective dog loved him! Now, I can't wait to do the remainder of my windows. If you value skill and craftsmanship, you will be delighted with All Star. Not only did I get a great price, but I also got a great product.

Description of Work
All Star products installed 2 replacement windows in my home.

03/20/2014

Monica D.

Max came out and met with us first. He then took measurements and we discussed what type of windows would work best for our situation. When the windows were ready, his installers came to our house. First, they made sure to cover all the floors they would be walking on and then proceeded to carefully cover all of our furniture. We had trouble removing some of our window blinds ourselves, but they were able to quickly figure them out. Later, they rehung our window blinds for us, but it was really our responsibility. They were extremely professional, and did not interfere with us needlessly. At the end of the day, the job was finished. The installers cleaned up thoroughly and were a pleasure to do business with. I am attaching photos of the care they took to cover everything to show how conscientious they were. The windows were so fabulous that we have since ordered more and Max worked out a payment schedule so we would have new windows before the long cold winter.

Description of Work
They replaced 2 dining room windows and 2 kitchen windows.

12/15/2013

Margaret H.

Description of Work
Installed 6 replacment windows

07/05/2012

JIM M.

It was fine. They were affordable, prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
They installed almost all of our windows in our home.

04/04/2012

Jack M.

I give them an A.

Description of Work
All Star Products put in new windows.

02/01/2012

Amarnath M.

Great. We even visited his showroom to look at different options.

Description of Work
We decided to do wood windows after much discussion, so didn't get it done from All Star, but Dwyane was an excellent person to deal with. He was really honest and straight to us and didn't try to push us at all. If we had gotten vinyl windows, it would have been them.

04/01/2011

ERIC A.

Installation went as expected. They arrived on time, finished early (same day), cleaned up after themselves, and the finished product is very good.

Description of Work
Installed 3 new Marvin Windows.

12/26/2010

jin Z.

arrived on time, cleaned at the end, very professinal.

Description of Work
very good

07/20/2010

Matthew M.

Duane and All Star were fantastic. One of our 15-year old windows had moisture locked in it, and Duane replaced the glass at cost. Barb, in All Star's office, was friendly and helpful as well.

Description of Work
Replaced four panes of glass in windows that ABC originally installed in 1995.

07/07/2009

Anne B.

Very well. During the estimate, the company rep reviewed options with us including single vs. double doors and different material types as they related to safety and energy efficiency. We placed the order thinking it would take several weeks before they were delivered. Delivery was early, so installation was early. The team was great.

Description of Work
Replaced front doors.

12/01/2008

ERIC A.

As promised.

Description of Work
Replaced a window and two large sliding glass doors with products from Marvin.

Category replacement windows, doors

10/10/2007

JEFF C.

I placed a call to All Star stating I would like some pricing information and the name of the Townhouse complex I lived. The receptionist I spoke with was familiar with my community and said they replaced windows there and that she would have Max call me. After waiting for 3 days with no response I decided to stop by their show room. The receptionist remembered me an said she gave the message to Max. Well Max showed me the approved windows for my complex and quoted me a price. I mentioned that it was about $400 higher than one of the other estimates and he said he could maybe use a different brand of window if my board approved that would save me some$$. He promised to get back with me. He never did. I left 2 messages expressing my interest and still no return call. I mentioned this to one of the board members and they said that All Star does good work but many residents complained of lack of follow up. Their loss as I signed a contract with a high rated Angie's List contractor.

Description of Work
Requested estimate for replacement of 8 windows and one patio door. All Star was one of 3 preapproved contractors by my homeowners/condo association although we could use other contractors if we went to the trouble of filling out paperwork and getting board approval. Estimate $5800.

Category replacement windows, doors

10/08/2005

DAVID S.

I LOVED DEALING WITH MAX, THE COMPANY PRESIDENT. HE CAME UP WITH SOME INNOVATIVE WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR HOUSE WHICH WE ENDED UP USING, WITH ANOTHER VENDOR, BUT I NEVER GAINED COMFORT WITH REPUBLIC VINYL WINDOWS, HIS PRIMARY VINYL SOURCE.

Description of Work
ESTIMATE TO REPLACE 10 DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS W/ PELLA - W/ REPUBLIC BRAND VINYL - OR REPLACE 6 DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS W/ PELLA - W/ REPUBLIC BRAND VINYL AND REPLACE 2 DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS WITH REPUBLIC VINYL BAY - AND/OR REPLACE 2 DOUBLE HUNG PLUS LARGE PICTURE WINDOW WITH REPUBLIC VINYL BOW WINDOW

05/11/2005

MATTHEW S.

I DON'T THINK THE OWNER KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS REASONABLE TO INSTALL. THIS LED TO SOME PROBLEMS DURING THE INSTALLATION. THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE TO ALL THE ISSUES THAT CAME UP.

Description of Work
INSTALLED 5 NEW WINDOWS, INSTALLED NEW GUTTERS, AND SIDING ON AN ADDITION.

12/26/2003

MATTHEW S.

DID A NICE JOB.

Description of Work
INSTALLED 4 REPLACEMENT WINDOWS IN MY ADDITION.

03/18/2002

SUSAN H.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. WE KEEP GOING BACK TO ALL STAR.

Description of Work
HAD 3 SASH WINDOWS AND 3 CRANK-OUT WINDOWS INSTALLED, ALSO PURCHASED 9-FOOT SLIDING GLASS DOOR UNIT FOR INSTALLATION BY A SEPARATE CONTRACTOR.

Infinity Home Improvement Inc

Infinity Home Improvement is a full line home improvement company. We offer retro-fit products such as Roofing, insulation and gutters and gutter protection. With nearly 50,000 previous customers and 20 years experience you can count on Infinity to do quality work for you and your family.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement Inc on Angi
    FB Construction, Inc.

General contractor with expertise in multiple categories including full gut rehab, windows, doors, siding, bathrooms, kitchens, additions and more! Over 40 years of industry experience allows us to start and finish any project efficiently, effectively, and on budget.

Award 2022
    Projo Construction

Please call or text 847-971-8492 to schedule a free estimate. We specialize in all phases of roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Award 2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Wood & Vinyl Replacement Windows, Vinyl, Cement & Cedar Siding, Gutters & Downspouts, Entry, Patio & Storm Doors.

Washing Window, Painting & Staining, Removing Blinds & Drapes.