AM Kitchen & Bath LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

PO Box 788

Newark, IL 60541

Additional Contact Name - Megan Ludwig....

01/25/2015

Eric F.

These guys are great people to work with and are EXCELLENT craftsmen. The company website has a large gallery of what I presume are past completed projects. Those samples of their prior work are part of what sold me on them, and I was not disappointed. Adam, the owner, is a perfectionist and it shows in his work and that of his crew. I got a lower estimate from someone else, but you generally get what you pay for and I wanted quality - both for aesthetics as well as due to the fact this shower is directly above my kitchen and I didn't want any possibility of any leaking. I just wanted to explain that in reference to my "good" rating on price. That rating isn't a complaint - just a fact and observation, I guess. You're going to pay a premium for this kind of quality work. Similarly, my rating of "fair" for responsiveness is, I think, largely a reflection of how busy the company is. You do good work, your work is in high demand. I'm sure that was the case here, as it took months for Adam to get an estimate to me after getting all my info and looking things over. However, again, I was willing to wait for the high quality work and product I felt I was going to get and that I did get. If you're looking for a quick turnaround, this probably isn't the contractor for you. However, if you have the time to plan and wait until Adam can fit you in to his busy schedule, you'll be very pleased with the end result, as I was. And, one more note worth noting . . . Once Adam scheduled the work, his guys were there every day, on time until the job was done. No bouncing in and out for weeks at a time. My overall rating of "excellent" may seem odd given those two less-than-excellent ratings in the sub-categories, but that's because the other aspects far outweighed those two. I would hire Adam and his guys again in a heart-beat! Very, very glad I waited for them for this job!

Description of Work
Custom shower

Category remodeling

03/19/2012

Scott F.

We wanted to have our unfinished basement turned into living space before the arrival of our twins. Adam Ludwig, owner, came out to review our space and provided us with layout options and pricing. He was very professional and knowledgable during the walk through. Once we signed the contract, he started the job on time, finished on time, and was very flexible during the process. I liked that he did a lot of the work with just himself and two employees. The only work that was subcontracted was the drywall work, the HVAC work, and the carpet install and he only used the contractors he always uses for all his jobs - so he is very familiar with their work and confident in their quality. Also, if we wanted to add or change something, he was willing to accomodate that (for example, after the project started - we added a laundry sink, upgraded to better carpeting, purchased a murphy bed he had to install, painted 2 rooms upstairs, and installed a replacement toilet in the powder room bathroom) all of which he graciously accomodated. Adam came highly recommended and I can now say the same. Our basement is beautiful and the work was done to code and with much care and quality. The job took less time than he quoted, so that was great. Also, when I needed something or had a question - I could contact Adam directly, and I appreciated that. He has several jobs going at once, so he kept me up to date on what days he would and would not be at our home, and what they would be getting done each day. Another thing I appreciated is they kept my house and their work areas very tidy. Adam's business focuses on kitchens and bathrooms, but our friends that recommended him had him do a mud room and a laundry room in their home, and he's done many basements - so he can definately do more than just kitchens and bathrooms. We were very satisfied with the work he did for us and will definately use him again.

Description of Work
Complete basement finishing of 1100 sq ft including: layout design, wall framing, insulation, rough in and final plumbing for full bathroom & laundry sink, installation of ejector pit and pump, all electrical wiring (including phone, network, and speaker wire), drywall install, priming, painting, flooring (tile and carpet), installation of all bathroom fixtures, installation of a murphy bed, and installation of doors and trim. For fixtures, he had us pick them out at whatever store we wanted and then he picked them up --which was great!

Category remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Milestone Cabinetry & Interiors, Inc.

Milestone Cabinetry & Interiors, Inc. is a custom cabinet builder, focusing on kitchen and bathroom designs and remodels.

Matrix Home Solutions

Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential customers with a collaborative consultation geared towards budget, wants, needs and lifestyle.

Offers by Matrix Home Solutions on Angi
    Top Notch Remodeling Inc

*We are currently book out until April 2021. we apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still interested please call us directly at 630-854-8558. We are a medium sized remodeling company that specializes in residential and commercial interior and exterior remodeling. We are lead certified (RRP with the EPA) from start to finish we handle it all, we include everything from the start so we always finish on time and on budget. Award winning.

General Remodeling

Design and remodeling of kitchens & bathrooms.