Beverly Environmental LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2013

Landscaping, Construction and Snow Removal...

Knoxville Professional Services

Knoxville Professional Services

Locally Owned and Operated with 20+ years of experience. I am committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. And that comes through with each job we do.

01/31/2017

They were responsive. Provided a price sheet of there services. Workers perform work quickly and cleanly. Left premises free of debris. Customer service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Schrub and Weed Removal Fertilizer & Weed Control of lawn.

12/15/2016

Lawn is maintained properly. Grass cut lawn edged clippings cleared from sidewalks,driveway and patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General lawn maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping

03/07/2016

Called for an estimate. Vendor went to location then delivered an invoice by email Discussion between parties regarding price and negotiated a more reasonable price Scheduled date to perform work. In climate weather postponed date of service. Vendor arrived  on scheduled date at scheduled time to perform cleaning task. Cleaning was done in a few hours on the same date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of front and back yards, removal of all weeds,mowing of grass, clearing of all debris on property; cutting of some tree limbs.

10/22/2015

I just had the weekly mowing and trimming done today. The new lawn is a welcomed addition to our home. And I know that Thursday brings their truck, on time, quick and efficient. That is one less thing I now have to worry about. And the new lawn is growing in nicely. I also know that anything I need done is just a phone call away. It is such a relief and I thank them for being there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started using this company for weekly lawn service. So impressed, I had them do our landscaping, also. The job was professional and everyone has been so very nice. I feel fortunate for having found them. Originally, I called them to do the lawn when my husband was visiting his family in Europe. While away, he had a stroke. I knew he would not be able to continue the yard work, but was so happy I now had dependable, reliable help.

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sod & new bushes/flowers

CATEGORY landscaping