Beverly Environmental LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2013

Landscaping, Construction and Snow Removal...

Archadeck of Chicagoland

With 30 years of business and over 100,000 completed projects, Archadeck’s experience and professionalism ensures unmatched quality and service. Family owned. Corporate name: Integrity Enterprises Inc. We are a full-service design & build company. We are not set up for any kind of repair or maintenance work.

Frasco Complete Concrete LLC

Concrete - pouring & repair, stamped & decorative, driveways, leveling/mudjacking

360 Degree Construction LLC

01/31/2017

They were responsive. Provided a price sheet of there services. Workers perform work quickly and cleanly. Left premises free of debris. Customer service was excellent.

Description of Work
Schrub and Weed Removal Fertilizer & Weed Control of lawn.

12/15/2016

Lawn is maintained properly. Grass cut lawn edged clippings cleared from sidewalks,driveway and patio.

Description of Work
General lawn maintenance.

03/07/2016

Called for an estimate. Vendor went to location then delivered an invoice by email Discussion between parties regarding price and negotiated a more reasonable price Scheduled date to perform work. In climate weather postponed date of service. Vendor arrived on scheduled date at scheduled time to perform cleaning task. Cleaning was done in a few hours on the same date.

Description of Work
Cleaning of front and back yards, removal of all weeds,mowing of grass, clearing of all debris on property; cutting of some tree limbs.

10/22/2015

I just had the weekly mowing and trimming done today. The new lawn is a welcomed addition to our home. And I know that Thursday brings their truck, on time, quick and efficient. That is one less thing I now have to worry about. And the new lawn is growing in nicely. I also know that anything I need done is just a phone call away. It is such a relief and I thank them for being there.

Description of Work
I started using this company for weekly lawn service. So impressed, I had them do our landscaping, also. The job was professional and everyone has been so very nice. I feel fortunate for having found them. Originally, I called them to do the lawn when my husband was visiting his family in Europe. While away, he had a stroke. I knew he would not be able to continue the yard work, but was so happy I now had dependable, reliable help.

10/14/2015

Description of Work
New sod & new bushes/flowers

07/20/2015

Description of Work
We are using Beverly for the first time this year for our landscaping maintenance at our place of business. Had some issues with weeds not being removed, but we made contact with them and the problem was resolved. Hoping to have some extra items done in the fall and feel confident that they will be up to the challenge!

03/16/2015

Professional work with professional service. Estimate was reasonable with applied guarantee. Flower bed was exceptionally beautiful and just as I had imagined. I definitely recommend Beverly Environmental LLC. Coordinator Alex was professional, responsive, attentive to detail, and listened to my ideas. I am extremely pleased with my landscaping.

Description of Work
Installation of front and backyard flower bed with evergreen. Installation of front yard and backyard sod as well.

08/16/2013

Each step of this project exceeded our expectations. The creativity which Alexandra demonstrated in the design is only surpassed by her determination that it be done correctly. We very much appreciated her willingness to check in on the job and when the implementation of the original plan needed adjustment because of the small space she suggested solutions which enhanced the completed project. Genius is not too strong a word for her skill. Alex was a great partner in the project and his hard work and oversight allowed the project to be completed as quickly as possible, without complication. His crew arrived early in the morning and worked non stop until their leaving time. Each day the cleanup was appropriate and at the end of the job I was very impressed by their dedication to leaving the yard in pristine condition. This group does our regular maintenance, and along with the 1-year warranty on their work, I am confident we are going to be enjoying this new oasis in the city for many years to come. Thank you Alexandra and Alex and Beverly Environmental!

Description of Work
Designed and implemented each aspect of back and front yard landscaping; added patio, flagstone walk, extended turn around in driveway, redid sidewalk and stairs while correcting slope problem; trimmed viable bushes, replaced needed ones, added color to yard through flowers; added ground cover where appropriate, placed gravel by fence where needed, cleaned side yard and mulch, added mulch where needed; contracted for tree surgeon, repaired landscape lighting

Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal