You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Get matched with top interior painters in Elgin, IL
There are 298 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Elgin
- Budget Right HandymanMatthew was prompt, communicative, positive, professional, confident, and knowledgeable about the work. He worked efficiently and provided a beautiful product.
- Budget Right HandymanBudgetRight was an easy company to work with. They scheduled work at a convenient time. Technician Justin Lamerdin did an excellent job of replacing the drywall, preparing the ceiling, and painting. We were very happy with the job.
- Handy Men & Mrs Helper Kitchen & BathOn Sept. 24th I had Handy Men & Mrs. Helper Kitchen & Bath come to my house to do some much needed various Handyman work. I was totally pleased with the work that Aivo did. He arrived right on time, worked very efficiently and did a wonderful job. In addition Aivo answered any questions that I had in a very professional and truthful way. He even made some great suggestions that I can do in the future. It was a pleasure to have Aivo at my home and I will definitely use HANDY MEN & MRS. HELPER when I need work done around my house
- Budget Right HandymanEdwin (from BRH) is an experienced painter who did a great job with some interior painting in our home. I appreciate that Edwin was punctual, worked quickly, and did excellent work work. My family and I also appreciate his professional demeanor and flexible approach to completing this project.
- Accurate Painting & RemodelingPete is great! He is open and honest and works with you to find the best solution to whatever problem is at hand. His rates are fair, especially considering the quality of the work. He and his team are professional in all ways and do quality work. They clean up well afterwards too. I highly recommend them for any work you might need
- Regency Home RemodelingWe just finished doing a total remodeling of our primary bath with Regency. We could not be happier with every aspect of the project....from our first meeting, selection of all our items through their recommendations, the design plan, the quality of work and craftsmanship, the prompt responses to any and all questions. It was near perfect from the beginning to the end. I could not say enough positive things about Regency (Sam, Bruce and Roman)and would recommend them to anyone thinking about a remodeling project in their home
- Regency Home RemodelingRegency Home Remodeling recently completed a hallway bathroom remodel for us and we couldn’t be more pleased. From the outset of the project, communication was exceptional, timelines were clear, and we always understood the scope of work and expectations around payments. We got weekly updates as the project progressed, so we were never wondering what was happening. We really appreciated being able to work with Regency’s suppliers for fixtures, stone, tile, and cabinets. We were able to pick out the colors and styles we liked and brands that fit with our budget. Finally, the craftsmanship of the work was fabulous! We are so pleased with our new bathroom
- Neighborhood RemodelersWent well from beginning to end. Great communication which is super important for a major remodel. Daily status, questions on details, responsive to my requests, friendly, and explain things in a way anyone can understand. Timeline for work performed was spot on (even during a pandemic), quality and craftsmanship of work excellent (wood floors, kitchen full remodel, plumbing, electrical, drywall, bathroom full remodel, walls taken down, painting, wall skimming, etc). My first floor now looks like it belongs on Pinterest
- 4Ever Remodeling4Ever Remodeling put us on schedule even though we did own the house witch was huge advantage to us. Once the 4Ever Remodeling design team (Anna and Magda) put together design plans for our place we started selecting and ordering finished materials. The permit process took approximately 4 weeks and once we received it, 4Ever Remodeling was able to start the work within 2,5 weeks. Project manager was involved in the process for the beginning and he communicated with us promptly. We requested the same team that did the project on previous house and they were able to accommodate the request. Once the project got started, we were visiting our house on daily bases. What we saw was attention to details and the way they secured and protected our house. Plastic sheets, floor paper, wall barriers, zippers were used to minimize dust speeding and floor protection. Demolition was done within a week and they started electrical, plumbing and hvac. Project manager Mike was informing us every day what is happening and the progress. Building inspections were completed and they started drywalling and tile work. Tile guys Jack and Alex kept perfect lines and executed the design they way we envisioned. We were amazed the way carpenters Robert and Martin assembled all cabinets, fine cuts for crown moldings, door and trim installation. Painting was done by Vladimir and his helper which we don’t remember the name. The whole project took over 3 months and the results were delivered as expected. Hiring 4Ever Remodeling was not cheap but they way they operate and what that they offer was worth it: architect, design team, project manager, multiple people working on the project, high quality work, very good materials, and 3 year warranty. Keeping job side clean and safe was they top priority and the reason I’m saying that they didn’t allow us to enter working area without proper supervision and we respected that approach. We understood that safety of everyone working to the project is important. The final day of the project they scheduled final walk thur to go over the project and signed close out paper work. A week after the completion the 2 of dimmer switches weren’t working properly and they schedule electrician to replace them and now everything is working good and looks as we expected. Very good and solid remodeling company
- Complete Painting & Restoration LLCDerek was responsive and professional throughout all communications. Once the quote was accepted we were quickly added to the schedule and the work was completed as promised. Very happy with the results, definitely would use again.
Interior Painters in Elgin
- Business Description:Professional Interior and Exterior Painting . All repairs due to painting application. Interior wood stain trim and doors and exterior doors , siding , eaves stain transparent, semi transparent , solid application. Front and Garage doors refinish from old stain to new stain color change . Wallpaper installation. Water damages repair including single sheets drywall change. Kitchen cabinets painting and staining . Power wash . Full business insurance liabilities and workmen compensation . We wo..Recent Review:Peter and Daniel arrived as scheduled. They brought in their equipment. Then Peter asked to revisit the areas he needed to work on because it had been a few weeks since he had come to make an estimate. (We had gone out of town for a while.) Peter then asked to look at any paint we had. He saw that he needed to get an additional can of paint and briefly left to get some. Meanwhile, Daniel got started. Peter and Daniel worked all day, stopping only for a quick lunch. The house looks perfect! My husband and I are both very pleased. Peter and his workers are very precise. In addition, Peter is especially friendly and approaches projects in a professional manner. He explains things very clearly and asks questions to make sure he knows what the customer wants. His employees are just as nice. We have hired Peter before, and we will hire him again in our new home. I highly recommend this businessMark P.
- Business Description:Minimal service charge of $200.00 with no involvement of sub-contractors unless otherwise needed. we have 26 years experience with employees working for us up to 12 years, total combined experience of 90 plus years of renovation work. Fully insured with work-mans comp. company vehicles, workmanship guarantee. We use only high end premium products and services. Free estimates using Cook and Du Page county Blue Book guide to Estimating non-union. We have no sales tactics for our product sells i..Recent Review:Everything was done exceptionally well. Crew was friendly, clean, and considerate. Getting interior work done while working from home will never be easy, but Ron's crew made it as painless as possible.Michael S.
- Business Description:Prime Time Painting is a family owned and operated, fully insured painting contractor headquartered in St. Charles, Illinois. Well into our second decade of professional service and craftsmanship, we are highly versed in the professional techniques of the painting industry. Prime Time Painting is a full-service painting contractor fully capable of handling any aspect of interior or exterior house painting. We hire only the most highly skilled painting professionals. It is through our commitm..Recent Review:Very, very pleased with PTP. Crew was on time every day, courteous, and nice to work with. They went above and beyond to make the job exactly what we wanted. Also offered good feedback when asked opinions about colors, etc.Chris K.
- Business Description:Matt of Provision Painting is not just a painter, he is an artist. He focuses on proper drywall prep and using quality Benjamin Moore Products. He is a graduate of The American Academy of Art of Chicago and has always had a passion for art. He specializes in interior design and color matching and can turn your home into an artistic masterpiece. Please visit my Facebook page to see a showcase of some of the work we have done. Award winning. ProVision. Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:The job went great. Easy and quick to get a quote. Price was fair and overall work was great. No big changes in the estimate, no big changes in the time to get the job done. Will definitely use them again for any painting needsSteve R.
- Business Description:**Please call or email us directly. Please do not message us** firstname.lastname@example.org Castle Painting is one of the areas premier painting companies. For 24 years, we have been providing excellent service and quality to local residents and businesses. We do NOT use subcontractors. All of our work is completed by well trained employees. No deposit needed in most cases. Payment upon completion. Additional charge for credit card payments. $100 Angie's List discount (projects over $1,200.00)..Recent Review:It couldn't have gone better. Excellent job all around. Entire Staff was very professional and helpful. Painters are the best. Very pleased with Castle Painting in every sense of the word.Joe S.
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount.Recent Review:Phil promptly contacted me after my submission to Angie's list and came over to look at the project and submitted a bid that I thought was very fair. He brought in a crew so that everything was completed over the course of 3 days to minimize disruption. The project would have taken much longer with one or two painters. The crew was great -- friendly, professional and conscientious with their cleanup everyday. I added a couple of things in the process and my invoice was less than the original bid. I'm very happy with how the project went and I'm sure I will use Phil and his crew again. It's just nice to do business with nice peopleStacy H.
- Business Description:In 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 we were awarded Angie's List Super Service Award (top 5% in our category). We are an independent, skilled painting service providing suburban (and Chicago) area homes with high quality painting at reasonable prices. Since 1990 we have grown (slowly) to our team of 12 professionals. Call or write to arrange a free in-home estimateRecent Review:I was very pleased. The painters were all very nice and conscientious. They finished in 2 1/2 days, and my place looks beautiful. I would definitely hire them again.Diane K.
- Business Description:Extravagant Painting takes pride in delivering high end finished projects. Customer service is the leading priority; being a small business owner, I take the time to listen. Extravagant painting makes a point to ensure you, the customer, understand the process before the paint goes up. Painting is a lot more than picking a color and rolling it on. The attention to detail begins with the preparation of the area. Correcting imperfections in the walls and continues throughout the entire project ..Recent Review:Miles gave a very fair estimate for the job. I was absolutely amazed at how meticulous he was and the time he spent painting. I am hiring Miles for interior paint in the next few months. Awesome work!!Eric B.
- Business Description:Painting-exterior and interior. MH Pro Painting is a small family business that works to satisfy and help customers accomplish there projects.Recent Review:paint the ceiling in my sons game roomMike D.
- Business Description:Services that we provide include, but are not limited to: Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, light Carpentry, Deck and Fence Restoration, Pressure Washing, Concrete Staining and Sealing, and more!! Two Brothers is a locally owned business that provides essential services to improve and maintain your home or business. Our goal is to provide our customers with affordable solutions while maintaining environmentally safe 'green' practices and customer satisfaction. Our primary focus is on the ..Recent Review:Never got a quote even after I textedDonna M.
Deals in Elgin for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
In this informative guide, we’ll review the ins and outs of what’s included in a roofing inspection, ranging from structural integrity to interior damages.
Worried about getting lead poisoning from chipped lead paint? Learn more about how chipping lead paint or lead paint dust can cause serious health problems.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Elgin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 19842 Times Sq
- 1st Look Maintenance Services228 W 26th St
- 1st Responders 24/7 Property Restoration1032 S.Northpoint blvd
- 3 Wise Men Painting & Cleaning301 Englewood Ave
- 312 PAINTING AND DRYWALL1111 S STATE ST
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 4TH GENERATION DECORATING INC9401 Creekside Dr
WONDER LAKE, Illinois
- 5 Star Construction Inc883 Dover St
- 51 Zygi Carpentry Corporation5325 N Manila Ave
- A & D QUALITY PAINTING307 Aristocrat Dr.
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A 1 FRESH TOUCH1770 S RANDALL RD STE A109
- A AT S PAINTING6114 N CLAREMONT AVE
- A CUT ABOVE PAINTING3351 N OAK PARK AVE
- A Good Man Painting and Remodeling204 Hickory Terrace
Island Lake, Illinois
- A MARK OF EXCELLENCE PAINTING1323 KELLE CT
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Perfect Paint Job LLC123 S Circle Ave
- A Plus Construction and Painting Inc709 Timothy court
East Dundee, Illinois
- A Plus Decorating Inc.4049 Bonhill Dr 2D
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- A R DECORATING & REMODELING /ALLAN REDMOND610 LAKE ST
- A Renewable Construction Inc551 S. Bennett Ave
- A to Z Tiles & Remodeling23w280 great western ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- A&B Hardwood Flooring & Remodeling997 Bennington Dr
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- A&C Quality Construction
- A&D Exteriors and Remodeling2337 Sunrise Cir
- A+REMODELING INC.IL152 Main st
West Chicago, Illinois
- A-1 Decorating6150 Bentley Ave
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.350 Randy Rd. Suite 4
Carol Stream, Illinois
- A-G Builders Ltd.211 Bluff St
- A-team Pro Painting & Drywall101 s. river rd
- A.B. Edward Enterprises, Inc.414 Mercantile Ct.
- A.J Construction Group2154 countryside cir
- A.LEKKAS BROTHERS PAINTING & DECORATING,INC.10428 MAJOR AVE 2S
Oak Lawn, Illinois
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- AA Construction206 N Louis Street
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- AAA MASONRY RENOVATION INC5755 W. Diversey Ave. Suite 303
- AAA Painting contractors529 W Roosevelt Rd
- AAA Service and Supply IncPO Box 4091
- Aaat Painting1312 S Mallard Lane unit 40
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Aardvark Painting Inc.2 N Dee Rd Suite #104
Park Ridge, Illinois
- AB Builders Services Inc509 bristol ln
- AB PAINTING INC714 W Ivanhoe Ln 3B
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Ab Pro Painting & Remodeling429 E Galena Blvd
- Ab Remodeling & Construction1000 Hewitt Dr
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ABC Elite1096 frances dr
- ABCD Construction17W 113 Elder Ln
Villa Park, Illinois
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Abels Flooring1327 S 61st Ave
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- Able Builders110 Hunters Path
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- Able Painting1020 morton ave
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- ABN Building Maintenance IncP.O Box 57
FOREST PARK, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above All Services2093 Mallard Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Abra Kadabra 155 Walnut Dr
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Absolute Management & Construction, Inc556 W Potter St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Absolute Painting & Remodeling Inc8850 n wisner
- Absolute Painting Inc.P.O. Box 958052
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- ABSOLUTE PAPER & PAINT3206 OWL DR
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- AC Paint Master5034 S Archer Ave
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accentric Custom Framing2100 N. Hoyne Ave
- Accurate Home Repair2499 Brook Ln
- Acdc closets731 Brian Ave
- Ace Electric Service Inc482 Laura Ct
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Ace of Spray3201 Old Glenview Road #350
- ACE Painting Company2528 Yarrow Lane
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- Ace5 Construction10398 Scott Dr
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- Adem's Painting155 Red Cedar Dr
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- ADL Construction Inc6808 N Jean Ave
- ADM Construction, Inc.709 Sheridan Avenue
- Adrian Remodeling1809 Pebble Beach Circle
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Advance Remodeling Corp45 Mark Dr
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
- Advanced Finishes, INC3829 Grove Ave
Western Springs, Illinois
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- AFFORDABLE HANDY DAD2054 W BIRCHWOOD AVE
- Affordable Home Solutions - IL524 N Randall Rd
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable painting
- Affordable Painting & Design7148 Knickerbocker Pkwy
- AG Straight Line Painting1500 Baltz Dr
- Agalan Inc3N321 Ellsworth Ave
- AGGA RemodelingPO Box 52
- AGT Construction Inc.1560 Fidler Ct.
- Aguilar Painting7130 S Fairfield Ave
- Air Time Heating & Cooling LLC730 Turner Ave
- AJ RenovationsPO Box 57
Fox Lake, Illinois
- AJ’s Custom Framing & Construction352 N Liberty St
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- A & D QUALITY PAINTING