TRINITY QUALITY PAINTING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

Trinity Quality Painting's mission is to provide high quality service at a reasonable price. We provide free estimates to our customers and guarantee a quick turn around.

interior painting (22)house painting (8)drywall (4)wallpaper hanger (3)pressure washing (2)woodworking (1)deck cleaning (1)

06/04/2022

Karen L.

Outstanding work! Angel is very professional polite and prompt. The work he did was meticulous , attention to detail , high-quality . I would hire him again for any project that I had that he would be willing to accept. The work on my deck exceeded all expectations!!!! It looks brand new! I am beyond happy with the work of this company!!!

Description of Work
1: ceilings painted in house. 2: refinish deck

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/04/2022

06/04/2022

Tim T.

Was very punctual removed shoes before coming in protected all non painted areas cleaned up when finished so you could not tell was there was done before promised called to be certain I was happy highly recommend

Description of Work
Living dining room and bathroom

Category drywall

Work Completed On 06/04/2022

Thank you I appreciate you time for write this review Sincerely Ángel Torres

10/13/2020

Nancy E.

It went very well. Angel Torres was easy to work with and responded quickly to my initial phone call. All of the work was completed in a timely manner, and he took great care in both prepping the door, and in the clean-up afterwards. The garage door looks super - way better than I ever thought possible (circa 1958). The price was reasonable too. He was also very helpful in advising me as to how to go about updating/re-painting the outside of the rest of my house. So, I am looking forward to Spring 2021 when he will be painting my entire house (aluminum siding, trim, awnings, re-glazing windows, etc.). Thank you again, Mr. Torres.

Description of Work
painting garage door

Category muralist, house painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

04/24/2020

Julie B.

Trinity Quality Painting is a company I would recommend! Angel responded to my emails in a timely manner and arrived on time as scheduled. He painted my hallway, stairwell and large bedroom over the course of 2 days. The paint job is absolutely perfect! He was very respectful of my home and professional! I know I picked a great company to paint my home and look forward to working with Trinity Quality Painting again in the future!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank You very much for the time you take to write this review, we appreciate you business and I look forward to working with you in the future Sincerely Ángel Torres

06/21/2019

Kara G.

Excellent? Due to an upcoming family reunion, Angel and his crew worked me in to get the job done in two days. Very professional and conscientious. They carefully taped and prepped everything and it looks amazing. I was impressed. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Very nice folks to work with.

Description of Work
Paint porch floor and paint soffits/posts

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

12/17/2018

Walter K.

We did not go with Trinity simply because he was the highest of the quotes we obtained. He was very responsive in that he reached out to me promptly and was on time for the quote estimate. Very professional and I believe he would have done a great job had we hired him.

Description of Work
We had slight water damage to a section of wall in the living room due to a large tree limb falling on the roof. Also a small ****** in the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. Job would include some dry wall and painting the living room, small hallway and bedroom (ceilings included). **Insurance claim**

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback on the estimate experience you had with us. We feel that it is important to mention that, although our bid may have been higher than you would have liked, we stand firmly behind the quality of our work in every aspect. Often, with companies that offer very low prices, that comes at a cost to the customer in terms of a lack of quality in the products that are used as well as the workmanship, and also the quality of the business relationship. Our pricing reflects the value and excellence that we provide our clients, and the attention to detail that is a part of every job we take on. We would love the opportunity to work with you in the future and show you how highly we prioritize quality. Feel free to contact us for any projects you have coming up!

11/02/2018

Glenn S.

Angel did a great job on refinishing my interior wood window frames on two large corner windows. On day one he came and stripped and put down the new stain. Let this dry out over the weekend and came back on Monday to apply the water based varnish. No bad fumes and a wonderful touch up job with the paint around the wood. I am very pleased with his work and will definitely contact him in the springtime for more work.

Description of Work
Refinishing of window frame interior woodwork

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

12/18/2017

Mike W.

Exceeded my expectations. Trinity started working a day early and finished the job two days ahead of schedule. High quality, professional workmanship. I am very very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Had all rooms and hall inside of house painted.

Category wallpaper, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/16/2017

10/29/2017

John B.

Mr. Torres is polite, punctual, neat, and an excellent painter. I called Angel for a quote and he responded promptly for our appointment and was prompt arriving at our agreed time to begin the job. Mr. Torres did a great job with prep work, priming, painting, and with the clean-up. Very professional. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Painting of interior of 2 car garage.

Work Completed On 10/29/2017

10/20/2017

Michael B.

Excellent - arrived on time, protected all surrounding areas, and got it done quickly and attractively. No hesitation to hire again.

Description of Work
Paint louvered wall on deck

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

10/20/2017

Michael B.

Excellent work, professional communicator, meticulous detail. Really took care to protect the surrounding structure and did a nice-looking, thorough job. Will definitely use again for future work.

Description of Work
Detail painting of a faceted louvered wall and door for our deck.

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

Review for TRINITY QUALITY PAINTING - 1316 NELSON BLVD, Rockford, IL - 36449362

10/12/2017

Sheila K.

They did a wonderful job. They were here on time, cleaned up so well you wouldn't have know they were here, except for the great job they did on the trim. Angel didn't like the way our wrought iron railing looked, so he came over one afternoon sanded, primed and painted it at no charge. I know when it comes time to do any painting job, I will be hiring Trinity Quality Painting.

Description of Work
Angel and his crew prepped and painted the trim on my house. He sanded and painted he wrought iron fencing surrounding my porch,

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Hello, [Member Name Removed] I want say thank You for you review, we appreciate you business

07/27/2017

Paul G.

Great job . Extremely neat. Well worth the money .

Description of Work
Whole house and bathroom

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

04/12/2017

bruce C.

Angel and his worker were very nice and courteous. Got the job done fast even when I decided to have him do extra stuff like paint my entire living room..lol. The team did an outstanding job, made the work look easy but I know it wasn't. High quality, professional and reasonable.

Description of Work
Dry wall repairs and some painting.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

02/20/2017

barbara C.

Angel was an A+ to work with. The ceilings turned out great and the power washing transformed the outside. He also did other small jobs that he didn't charge me for. Very professional, on time, skilled and overall a nice guy. Trustworthy too. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to hire him again.

Description of Work
Three ceilings repaired and painted Power was exterior of home.

Category drywall, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

Hello, [Member Name Removed] I just want say thanks for writing me this review, and i look forward to do more business in the future. Sincerely Angel

11/07/2016

Emily C.

Great experience. Angel and staff were professional and reliable and the finished product exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Meticulous and professional!

Category wallpaper, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

08/30/2016

Michael H.

We have been using this company for 16 years becuase of the quality and trust we have in them.

Description of Work
We had two bedrooms painted and some furniture.

Work Completed On 08/30/2016

07/27/2016

Anti H.

Several painting companies declined to bid when contacted, saying they found the project outside their comfort level. Trinity accepted the challenge and performed to perfection. Owner Angel Torres personally supervised and participated in the effort. Skill, pride, experience, and professionalism was on display in every aspect from site prep to clean-up. They started when they said they would, they came each day when they said they would, and they finished when they said they would. Extremely customer oriented: courteous, friendly, and respectful. We could not find even a smudge of paint out of place. We were so impressed we gave Angel a bonus. Trinity really came through for us.

Description of Work
My wife and I are home owners in Richmond IL who needed professional painters to help with a basement remodeling project. We needed the ceiling, consisting of exposed wood I-joists, heating ducts, electrical conduit, phone, internet, and TV cables, and both copper and PVC plumbing pipes spray painted and texture applied to the walls and stairwell.

Work Completed On 07/18/2016

03/01/2016

Work Completed On 02/29/2016

02/29/2016

Lori W.

This was an outstanding contractor experience! Angel - the company owner - and his crew did extensive work in my living room, dining room and kitchen. Every detail was done to my complete satisfaction. He is Lead Paint Certified, so I had no concerns in my 1950's home about his expertise. He carefully protected my personal belongings throughout the job and was meticulous in his clean up. I trusted him with my key and full access to my home while I was out of town for two days during the job. The work is SO beautiful and the customer service was extraordinary. Without hesitation, I would strongly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Extensive renovations in living room, dining room and kitchen: - Plaster repair on walls and ceilings - Paint walls, ceilings, doors, door frames, window frames and sills - Install back splash in kitchen - Install new light fixtures

Work Completed On 02/29/2016

11/06/2015

Theodore L.

Our corporate offices needed new paint on most of the walls in the public access areas, as well as minor repairs for surface nicks and gouges. The vinyl baseboard trim looked horrible from years of scuffs. We needed a general makeover. We took four bids from local contractors;Trinity's proposal was very competitive and the company was able to meet our vendor credentialing requirements. All work had to be done outside of business hours which required granting Trinity total building access at all hours and weekends, so trust and reputation were also critical requirements on our project. All work was performed withing the two-week window for which we planned, and was done in an absolutely professional and workmanlike manner. All of the steel door/ frame painting was by spray, so great care was taken to mask and protect other areas from overspray. The finish on the steel work is amazing...it's better than when it was new. The finished walls and trim look great. During business hours it was hard to tell that a major painting project was going on other than the wet-paint signs. All equipment and dropcloths were always put away and the work area cleaned. I am completely satisfied with the work done and gladly recommend that you consider hiring Trinity Quality Painting for your painting project. Angel Torres and his staff do a top-notch job, and I will certainly bring them back for the next phase of our building spruce-up.

Description of Work
Repaint corridors, hallways, showroom, and lobby walls and steel door frames in our commercial building. Repaint steel interior doors. Replace all baseboard trim.

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2015

Hello [Member Name Removed] I greatly appreciate the positive review. My crew and I strive to provide quality work while making the painting process as painless as possible. I look forward to continuing to work with you on future projects. Sincerely, Angel

10/28/2015

Debra B.

Angel responded to my call for an estimate within one day and came the next day to do the estimate. He and his crew did a very thorough and professional job. They took the time to do the proper prep work and even did some repairs (patching wood, replacing broken spindles, caulking etc) prior to painting. He always kept me informed of progress on the job and was always punctual. Each day they left the work site clean. I never saw one paint chip or other debris on my property. They have a little to finish up in the spring, but the guys worked very hard to get the worst parts of the job done. What they have completed is beautiful!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of wood trim, including porches, pillars, decorative railings and windows

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

Thank You for you kind review at has and a pleasure working for you and we look forward finish the project in spring

08/20/2015

Diane M.

I would highly recommend and also plan to reuse Trinity Quality Painting. The quality of work was exceptional. I especially appreciated the care that was taken to ensure there was no damage to any of our belongings. Angle was very professional and prompt and went out of his way to help me with my problem trying to choose colors. One other thing that should be noted. He is very very neat!!

Description of Work
Painted ceiling and walls of hallway,stairway,living and dining room. Also sanded and painted woodwork and six doors.

Work Completed On 07/19/2015

Thank you for you nice review and you kind words we truly appreciate your business

07/16/2015

Paul G.

Arrived on time and finished on time. Very neat, clean and professional job. Uses only quality supplies.

Description of Work
Painting of laundry room, hall and bathroom. All trim and doors also painted, also ceilings and closet.