If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Arlington Heights, IL
There are 167 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Arlington Heights
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.Anthony and Brandon were excellent, extremely professional and knowledgeable! Anthony and Brandon repaired our chimney and installed a new damper and cap and beautiful new logs in under 2 hours! Both men were very friendly and answered all our questions. We couldn't be more excited about our new fireplace and cannot wait to show it off! We highly recommend A-1 Safety Chimney Service and Anthony and Brandon, they exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you Anthony and Brandon and A-1 Safety!!
- Fortune RestorationFortune Restoration did a great job. At the start, there was a hiccup that they worked to overcome. When they cut back the concrete, they cut into the foundation more than expected. But they brought in an expert and immediately repaired the damage. The rest of their work was very high quality. Specifically, they did 2 things to win my loyalty. First, they communicate a lot. An owner, Tom, and the head of the team working at my house, Rodis gave me daily updates. Second, they always explained the logic of the repairs they did. If I had a different goal or idea, they seriously considered it, without nickel and diming me. I will definitely be using Fortune again
- Fortune RestorationTotal job was $15,000. Pete and his team did really excellent work. We have a 100 year old house that needed serious repairs to the exterior stucco, wood framing, columns and brick. They exceeded our expectations! Especially because we have lots of roses in front of the house. They were extremely careful not to damage any of them when they set up the ladders and stages. They also sealed up any openings where birds and squirrels had been going in. The house looks brand new. We are really happy. Thanks guys
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing IncDan was terrific to work with and has excellent communications skills. The bid was comprehensive and easy to understand. Price was fair--not the least expensive but definitely the best value. Crew was timely, very professional, and extremely accommodating about access to the site during work. Very attentive to safety and worked quickly. Work looks great. Made sure that the site was super clean at the end of the job. Plan to use them again and would definitely recommend
- Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck PointingThe crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoThe job was accurately described at what they could do and when it could be scheduled in. I was kept up to date and everything went as planned. They did a great job and cleaned up the site! I could not have asked for a better outcome.
- JC & Son Masonry IncAfter receiving several estimates for the work ranging from $2,500 to over $15,000, I decided to proceed with JC & Son Masonry. Greg provided the initial estimate and his attention to detail, professionalism, and friendly / low-pressure demeanor impressed us from the beginning. He spent an hour walking around the property and noting the areas needing repair, took many pictures, and explained the scope of the work. He provided a detailed estimate with pictures and also made some helpful recommendations to address a drainage issue near our garage. When the time came to perform the work, Greg and his brother, Jake, sent their crew of skilled professionals, who showed up early every day exactly when they said they would, worked long hours (even in the summer heat), and did quality repairs. After the repairs were completed, Greg performed a "quality control" walk-through and noted a few areas needing touch up, which his crew promptly addressed the following week. I am very happy with work and would hire JC & Son Masonry again without hesitation. Greg and Jake run an old school (in a good way) family business that takes pride in performing quality masonry work. Highly recommended
- Hynek ConstructionOur brick garage was in serious need of rebuilding on the south wall. Hynek Construction did a fantastic job of dismantling the corner and middle pillars and replacing 5 brick courses below along with some tuckpointing. Installed 9 pieces of new limestone copings as well. The crew was second to none working expertly, and tirelessly in 90+ degree heat. The garage looks great and will stand the test of time! Clean up was also done with care. I highly recommend Hynek Construction if you are in need of brick/mason work and want it done expertly
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoEstimator showed up, listened carefully to what I was concerned about, took pictures, and was prompt in emailing the estimate. The Olson scheduler contacted me to make the appointment, and the workers showed up on time. The tuckpointers were curteous, completed all the requested work, which looks very nice
- General Masonry RestorationI want to commend this company. In the midst of a replacement window project, I realized that my builder had completely messed up the masonry and lintel beam over windows. These guys came in, removed bricks and limestone over two large windows, replaced the lintel beam and replaced the bricks and limestone so it looked better than when they started. Top notch work; cleaned up everything. Highly recommend
Masonry Contractors in Arlington Heights
- Business Description:Masonry specialists servicing the Chicago area suburbs for over 55 years. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Family owned - 19 employees - no subcontractors - all experienced tuckpointers & union journeymen. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates, no travel charges. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau. Super Service Award (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020) from Angie's ListRecent Review:The job was accurately described at what they could do and when it could be scheduled in. I was kept up to date and everything went as planned. They did a great job and cleaned up the site! I could not have asked for a better outcomecassandra t.
- Business Description:North Shore has practiced to provide high quality Brick repair and Window Installations for over 30 years. North Shore Brickwork and Windows craftsmanship is second to none with our superior team of experts. We administer restoration of exteriors from the effects of environmental factors this includes brick repair and window installationsRecent Review:My experience with North Shore Brickwork gives them an A+! The entire project was extraordinarily successful. Everyone was both pleasant and highly skilled in every aspect of the job, from constructing the scaffolding to the last brick's completion - and the chimney looks perfect. An architect friend of mine was amazed at the craftmanship...which says a lot. Miguel, the Project Manager, was knowledgeable and helpful in every way. Luis and the other two craftsmen on site were thorough, friendly and clearly expert at their craft. At the central office, Jaye managed all connections and paperwork expeditiously and with such a reassuring manner that one couldn't help but feel that everything would be just fine; and it most certainly was! I would highly recommend North Shore for any jobHelen M.
- Business Description:Star Tuckpointing specializes in providing tuckpointing and masonry restoration services to commercial and residential communities. We're a family owned business where the owners make up a part of the crews. This leads to a constantly superior quality product. We have been in business since 1992, and because we keep our customers happy, most of the new work we receive is the result of a clients referral.Recent Review:Just had our 1941 house totally tuckpointed and lintels replaced by Star Tuckpointing. They are beyond excellent. Great quality and extremely easy to work with! If I was to move to a different brick home - I would not even go out and get bids and estimates from other tuckpointing contractors. They do not try and "up sell" and will give you honest opinion of what needs to be done. In fact, my original quote included doing a masonry wash. During the process, they did a small sample and recommended that it was not worth doing to the common brick. Saved me $1,500! How many contractors do you know who will give you the straight scoop? I would definitely use them again!!Thomas G.
- Business Description:Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit cond..Recent Review:Very pleased with the work done and will definitely continue to use them for future masonry work or tuckpointing in my home!Fausto G.
- Business Description:Whether you’re looking for a Chicago masonry contractor for new construction, or a Chicago masonry specialist to do some repair work such as tuckpointing, brickwork or stonework to your existing home or business, Calzante Construction is a name you can trust. We are professionals that manage all aspects of your job to ensure it’s completed on schedule and to your satisfaction!Recent Review:Everything was wonderful, a big Improvement to my house, masonry work fantastic. Very professional customer service "Jim" and his crew. This is our 2nd time using them and won't be the last period. I had tuckpointing done as well as adding stone to my house. The only Con is you make have a waiting list ahead of you, but it's worth the wait. (You get what you pay for with Calzante ConstructionDerek H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. 20 years experience. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email, phone, web.Recent Review:Our brick garage was in serious need of rebuilding on the south wall. Hynek Construction did a fantastic job of dismantling the corner and middle pillars and replacing 5 brick courses below along with some tuckpointing. Installed 9 pieces of new limestone copings as well. The crew was second to none working expertly, and tirelessly in 90+ degree heat. The garage looks great and will stand the test of time! Clean up was also done with care. I highly recommend Hynek Construction if you are in need of brick/mason work and want it done expertlyPat G.
- Business Description:Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfactionRecent Review:We contracted with Coast to Coast Masonry after Romen visited our house and unlike the other three contractors that visited, was the only one to climb on the roof and notice that the original concrete chimney cap had cracked. What was originally a simple brick repair and tuck pointing job became a major chimney repair, but we were ready for that and agreed that this isn't a job that gets less expensive the longer it is put off. The mason team arrived 2 weeks after the the contract was signed and spent 1.5 weeks repairing, replacing, sealing, and tuck pointing every distressed brick on our house. It took them two days just to do the demo on the top of the chimney. They found multiple instances of additional damage and never raised the price. After the work was completed we knew that we'd not only stopped the clock on the brick damage that was occurring due to corners cut in the original construction, but that we'd built something that would really stand the test of time. Coast to Coast Masonry was fantastic to work with and we will definitely hire them again should the need ariseBen F.
- Business Description:We are full exterior remodeling company specializing in brick and stone restoration, chimney repairs, tuckpointing, patios and fireplaces proudly serving Chicago and suburbs. We have been providing world-class Brick and Stone construction and repair to Chicago and surrounding area’s for over 15 years. Excellence is our goal in every stage of your projectRecent Review:It works very well and no problem. They did a good job.Bogdan O.
- Business Description:8-10 employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Additional contact: Jake.Recent Review:After receiving several estimates for the work ranging from $2,500 to over $15,000, I decided to proceed with JC & Son Masonry. Greg provided the initial estimate and his attention to detail, professionalism, and friendly / low-pressure demeanor impressed us from the beginning. He spent an hour walking around the property and noting the areas needing repair, took many pictures, and explained the scope of the work. He provided a detailed estimate with pictures and also made some helpful recommendations to address a drainage issue near our garage. When the time came to perform the work, Greg and his brother, Jake, sent their crew of skilled professionals, who showed up early every day exactly when they said they would, worked long hours (even in the summer heat), and did quality repairs. After the repairs were completed, Greg performed a "quality control" walk-through and noted a few areas needing touch up, which his crew promptly addressed the following week. I am very happy with work and would hire JC & Son Masonry again without hesitation. Greg and Jake run an old school (in a good way) family business that takes pride in performing quality masonry work. Highly recommendedPeter A.
- Business Description:We service commercial, residential, and industrial, We are a family owned and operated businesses since 1989 we have been serving Chicago land We specialize in flat roofs, and shingle roofs, EPDM Rubber roofs & Tpo rubber roofs, tear off and overlay, facial and soffit repairs, aluminum roof coating, chimney, skylight repairs, siding, gutter repair, new gutters, metal roofs, roof tarping, concrete repairs, Masonary tuckpointing, and waterproof split face Brick. Power washing and stain decks, s..Recent Review:The crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.Jacob L.
Deals in Arlington Heights for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Rolling Meadows
- Prospect Heights
- Mount Prospect
- Hoffman Estates
- Buffalo Grove
- Elk Grove Village
- Lake Zurich
- Hawthorn Woods
- Long Grove
- Lake Barrington
- Tower Lakes
- South Barrington
- North Barrington
- Des Plaines
masonry contractors in Arlington Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 1st American Builders of Chicago, Inc.17319 Queen Mary Ln.
Tinley Park, Illinois
- 3D Brick Paving Inc1000 Lee St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- 3D CONCRETE DESIGN1000 LEE ST
Des Plaines, Illinois
- 5 Star Concrete & Construction1444 s Rockwell
- 606 DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC858 W ARMITAGE AVE STE 352
- 7 Star Construction423 Asbury Ave
Fox River Grove, Illinois
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A C SHEET METAL2415 S 58th Ct
- A DAKO ENTERPRISES, INC.8140 W 95th ST
HICKORY HILLS, Illinois
- A HORN INC125 HARRISON ST
- a knight chimney services1821 E Kensington Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A M REMODELING BUILDERS8765 RICHARD ST
River Grove, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A&K Construction Renovation 2254 Driftwood Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- A&M Construction411 W Enterprise Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A-1 CONTRACTORS INC120 E MARQUARDT DR
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.350 Randy Rd. Suite 4
Carol Stream, Illinois
- A. M. R.1509 Fremont Dr
Hanover Park, Illinois
- A.B. Edward Enterprises, Inc.414 Mercantile Ct.
- A1 TOP NOTCH TUCKPOINTING375 ORIOLE TRAIL
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- AAA MASONRY RENOVATION INC5755 W. Diversey Ave. Suite 303
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc6479 N. Avondale Ave
- AAP Inc1692 William Dr
- ABC Elite1096 frances dr
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- ABO CONSTRUCTION1213 S DELPHIA AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- Active Masonry and Tuckpointing5311 W.Oakdale Ave
- Adam Masonry Group313 W Cheryl Ln
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- Aelite Chimney31730 N Clearwater Dr.
- Affordable Advantage Chimney Service27580 W Lake Shore Dr
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- Affordable Tuckpointing132 N Harold Ave
Melrose Park, Illinois
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLC513 W. Wrightwood Avenue
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Alco Construction Co.3608 N Milwaukee Ave
- Aleksandar Markovic2993 Curtis St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Home Repairs1607 S Ridge Dr
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- All Marble & Granite Inc4509 N Drake Ave
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- ALL ROOF & SHEET METAL5447 N Harlem Ave
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All Trades Renovations Inc10610 s highland
- Allendorfer Roofing Co Ltd4623 North Pulaski Rd.
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- ALLIED MASON CONTRACTORS INC7851 NILES CENTER RD
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alsip Restoration4456 W 115th Pl
- AM Now Construction, Inc.10621 S. 81st St.
Palos Hills, Illinois
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- Ambrose Builders LLC920 Curtiss St #1003
Downers Grove, Illinois
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- AMERICAN ADVANCED REMODELING INC8800 44TH PL
- American City Remodelers, Inc315 Spruce St.
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Gardens Inc904 S Riverside Drive
- American Heritage Fireplace3054 N Western Ave
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Roofing and Construction Solutions5306 W Diversey Ave .
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company 1040 S Milwaukee Ave Suite 275
- Amsterdam Enterprises615 E Algonquin Rd
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- APEX EXTERIORS, INC.1655 Shanahan Dr
South Elgin, Illinois
- Aq construction inc16853 W 143rd St
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- Archetype Homes2535 N Orchard St 1N
- Archway Home Remodeling1962 N Clybourn Ave
- Arete Renovators Inc3821 W Montrose Ave
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- ARK BUILDERS INC848 N State St
- Arlington remodeling and constructionpo box 453
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- Armour Roofing & Masonry8502 s. Parkside
- around chicago era construction3738N N Bernard St
- Arrow Masonry & Exteriors Inc400 S Vermont St
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS2800 S Cannonball Trl
- Art's Masonry & Tuckpointing, Inc.10109 s. 82nd ave
Palos Hills, Illinois
- Artec Construction Inc1275 Studio Ln
- Artistic Construction LLC1907 N Mendell St Mezzanine Ste
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- Ashes No Flashes Chimney Service2740 Elder Ln
Franklin Park, Illinois
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION