Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Wendell, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Wendell
- DaBella - PortlandThe first appointment went really well. Both Brian and Caleb were wonderful with listening to what we wanted for our house and the new windows to replace our old cracked ones. The technology is amazing and I can't wait to get those windows in my house!!
- Guardian HomesWe were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never again
- Anderson Family Construction LLCAnderson Family Construction is building our custom home in Moscow, Idaho. From design services and planning to its (almost!) completion, I've been impressed with the quality of work, work ethic of every crew member, and the beauty of the home (which we call Foucachon Farmhouse) they're building for us on our plot of land north of Moscow! They incorporating a few special elements into the house, like the cornerstone (literal, 400+lb stone) that was part of our proposal story 11 years ago, as well as a butcher block island that used to be in our family business. It will be a new home with an old soul, thanks to the care and attention of every worker on the AFC crew. We feel the crew genuinely loves the home they're building, and are proud of their work. Anderson Family Construction knows how to build smart, with intelligent designs that are architecturally beautiful and classic, and also highly efficient. I highly recommend AFCs services! #AFCBuil
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- COMFORT CONSTRUCTION INCHad a Great experience! We have built once before and had a really bad experience. Comfort Construction did more for us before even breaking ground then our previous builder did over the course of the entire build. No joke! Avoid all the horror stories you've heard about biluilding and build with Comfort Const. They are honest and caring. I've seen the good and bad contractors in this town and Comfort is one of the best
- TNG ExcavationOutstanding. I had a guesthouse put on our property and TNG Excavation was the most professional business I worked with during the whole project. They will try to accommodate you anyway they can. They help you plan the project, problem solve, and see it through to completion. I recommend this outstanding company to anyone who wants the job done right the first time
- ERIC FREETH CONSTRUCTIONEric and Devon,his assistant, were sensitive to our creative ideas, even suggesting some of his own which were a perfect complement to the additions. The pergola had to be installed by fastening it to an existing overhang on our deck, and then extending out 14' to be secured in a high bank. This was not an easy task as the ground was seriously uneven and the extended eaves on the deck was also off plumb. He managed to make everything level and even the 4' overhanging eaves looked perfect. All of the joists of the pergola were vinyl sleeves which had to be filled with 2x6 lumber. The legs have steel posts inside and they were set in concrete. The steps are rough finish so that no one can slip in the winter, and they are shallow rise and deep treads, making them easy to use for older people or someone carrying a bulky load. They fit perfectly with the look of the stone wall and the extended pergola over the bank. he also arranged to have additional soil added to fill in the bank - at no cost. Everything Eric did was carefully thought out and beautifully executed. He has not only building skills but landscaping background so this was a perfect project all around. He turned a truly ugly, weedy bank and hot back yard into a cool and tranquil and quot;secret gardenand quot;. We are busily thinking up more projects so we can get our home in shape, finally, after years of making-do. We could not be more pleased with his efficiency, economy, great ideas, and excellent personality
- Hooked On ConstructionArrived on monday at 9am as agreed. Keith made quick work of the first side of the wall demolition. The most impressive aspect of his work throughout, and at the end of the first day; was how clean he maintained the work area! So, he worked quickly and cleaned things up as he worked. A very cool thing is that he used visqueen and collapsible poles to barrier off the work area, again with keeping the work area and more importantly the non work areas separated and clean. As he finished the demolition of one area, he and quot;finishedand quot; off the edges of the work area to provide a clean edge to work with for future finishing work. The second day, again arriving promptly, he set up structural supporting walls, removed the walls 2x4's and and installed the header beam. The last day, he tore down the living room side of the wall. Again keeping inside and outside work areas clean with visqueen barriers and paid special attention to the hardwood floor by protecting it from damage. He finished the job as specified and removed all the demolition material. Overall, completely professional craftsmanship and work ethi
- SPOKLIE DRYWALLIt was a good experience and we are happy with our choice to use this company. We would hire them again and can recommend them without reservation. The owner of the company was good to work with, charged us exactly what he told us he was going to charge and gave us helpful advice and suggestions in our initial meeting with him. His workers were competent and courteous. Our finished basement added considerably to our living space and enjoyment of our home. We did the flooring and painting ourselves and have done our own drywalling in the past. We felt it was well worth what we paid to have it done professionally
- Jim Rankin Building ContractorExcellent! Working with Jim not only gave me a high-quality, affordable house, but Jim's ability to teach gave me the confidence to build my garage entirely on my own. I have since worked with Jim on a number of community service building projects. His ability to coordinate a workforce and get a job done well and efficiently is truly amazing
House Builders in Wendell
- Business Description:We specialize in remodels in many forms.... Additions, new construction, concrete, out buildings, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, etc. Tearing out walls, repainting, replacing flooring, updating light and bath fixtures. We do a little of everything and have the experience to take care all your needsRecent Review:It was great. They were all really great, timely and very pleasant to work with.jackie M.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Test My Home is an environmental testing company that focuses on the health of the built environment as well as the health of its occupants. We offer a broad range of services for residential, commercial and institutional facilities including: EMF Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Water Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, Sound and Vibration Testing, and Toxic Chemicals Audit. We are certified Building Biologists drawing upon the principals of cutting-edge environmental ..Recent Review:Wonderful! I would highly recommend this company to test your home for healthy living. They tested for possible issues that I didn’t know you could test for.Al C.
- Business Description:Crist & Sons Contractors, Inc. has been serving the Magic Valley for over 40 years, combining several skilled trades together in our family owned business.Recent Review:Nobody responded or offered an estimate.Brad K.
- Business Description:At Guardian Homes, we’re devoted to building your dream home. Our new homes and custom homes are built to your exact specifications. We build your home, your way - and just for you!Recent Review:We were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never againJordan H.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Ray Goffin Construction works with all major lenders on building loans. We build to suit on each home and have built hundreds of custom homes. References and tours of completed homes are always available. The styles of homes that we build vary from Craftsman Style to Mediterranean Style and everything in between
- Business Description:Brian Goff is a full service interior design company servicing clients throughout the United States.
Deals in Wendell for Home Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Twin Falls
- Glenns Ferry
- Mountain Home
home builders in Wendell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- E & G Contractors Inc.11461 N Rio Vista
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E & G Contractors Inc.
- Fence Solutions2833 OVERLAND AVE
- Fence Solutions
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Paul J. Winger Electric, Inc.4120 West Homestead drive
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG235 5TH AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- PRIEST CONSTRUCTION131N N 3772 E
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLPPO Box 2542
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Ray Goffin Construction, Inc.PO box 411
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services3532 Johnny Creek Rd
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLP