Bronson Handyman Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

4.4

409 Jefferson Ave

Pocatello, ID 83201

We are a honest liable handyman services, Most of our work is on referrrals and we come with impeckable references.

10/10/2017

Susan G.

It didn't! I've had zero response thus, no work completed. Not a pleasant experience all the way around. I've sent Angie's List a review 3 times and zero activity there also!

Description of Work
I've phoned and left messages two times in the past 3 weeks and have had zero response. I'm disappointed. I have also responded to this message 3 times and it doesn't seem to go through. I have no idea what to do next. This entire experience has been very negative. I have hit Submit Review each time and still get this message from you folks saying I haven't answered. I'm at a total loss!!!

11/12/2015

John C.

10/02/2015

shawna B.

It was amazing he went above and beyond best experience

Description of Work
Varies repairs around house

07/22/2015

05/28/2015

01/18/2015

Sarah G.

I thought I'd give it a try after seeing the "not how we do business" replies to several other comments about not receiving a call back. Unfortunately, I had the same experience as the other reviewers -- no call back. Sounds like if you get through, you'll get good service, but I wasn't among the lucky ones.

Description of Work
Like many others, I never received a call back after leaving a message.

10/27/2014

Barbara W.

My water heater rusted out and they came right away. The insurance company had another company do the tear out and drying out. As soon as everything was dried out Bronson came in and installed the water heater so I'd have hot water. They built a platform for my washer and dryer, reinstalled my water softener, washer and dryer, laid the flooring in the kitchen and replace all the appliances. They saved me enough money that I was able to have them tear out the living room carpet and have them put the laminate flooring there also. They were considerate and understanding at all times. I would highly recommend them and have to my friends as they have done work for me before.

Description of Work
Reinstalled water heater, replaced laminate flooring in the kitchen and living room.

Category handyman service, water heater repair

10/11/2014

lisa A.

Greg Bronson was very polite, professional and fun. He came in and patched my carpet where my dogs tore it up and I can hardly tell it was ever ruined! He also hung a new door for me and it looks beautiful. The work was done quickly and I felt the price was more than reasonable. Thank you Bronson Handyman!

Description of Work
Patched carpet and hung door.

07/25/2014

bill C.

did not call back

Description of Work
Did not call back.

Category handyman service

I do apologize, I return all my calls, I may not have gotten the message. Again this is not how we do business.

07/08/2014

Bertram D.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. Work was sloppy. Cuts were off. A special order countertop was ruined and not replaced. Hot water was run to the refrigerator. Was charged for time he was not even on job site.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

I have never contract with this person. This is a fraud post. Very untrue.

06/17/2014

Tenille W.

I attempted to contact this person beginning the last week in May. After leaving 3 messages without hearing from anyone by the second week in June I decided that if a phone call couldn't be returned then I probably didn't want to risk thousands of dollars on a fence with this company.

Description of Work
I need my wood fence replaced. No work was performed.

Category fencing, handyman service

I do apologize for not returning your call, I didn't get any messages. We do return any and all calls.

04/22/2014

Lana T.

Description of Work
They did not return my call for an estimate on repair work.

Category handyman service

I do apologize for not returning your call, It is not our business to do this. We may have not got the message. We are so sorry

11/14/2013

Rick B.

Everything turned out great. The job looks fantastic and he stuck to his agreed date, and didn't blow us off like some others in town.

Description of Work
Mr. Bronson's team replaced mortar between bricks on home.

09/13/2013

Anna H.

He and his team were terrific! Got the job done quickly, professionally, and agreeably. I have hired them to come back to take down the AC unit for winter.

Description of Work
Provider installed a window air conditioning unit for me.

07/14/2013

Donald M.

I was very happy with their service. They were prompt and very professional. The cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
They did some exterior painting and tree trimming.

06/12/2013

Peter S.

Showed up on the day of a phone call for a estimate. Gave a bid the following day as he said. Maintained contact when a delay was forced. Showed up on time and completed the job in an afternoon. Did a great job!

Description of Work
Rebuilt deck stairs

07/08/2012

Amber B.

Greg Bronson and his crew are very experienced workers.

Description of Work
Fixed my fence. Amazing job!!!

Category fencing, handyman service

Thank you very much. We apprciate your business. Please call us anytime 208-339-1826

Infinite Home Energy Solutions

At Infinite Home Energy Solutions, we are dedicated to improving the quality of your home. With over 20 years of experience in the home improvement industry, our team has approached the home energy challenge with innovative solutions and state-of-the-art technology. We know that when it comes to home energy, there is a unique solution for every family. We want to help make your home energy efficient and affordable. Whether you want to save money on your heating or cooling bills or protect the health of your family with a probiotic air purifier, our expert team is ready to help you make a smart home energy upgrade. We want you to have an energy efficient environment with superior ventilation and purification. Our multi-layer insulation products are revolutionary in the insulation market, keeping your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. While our solar powered attic fans maintain proper airflow throughout your attic. We’re not just interested in lowering your utility bills or increasing the value of your home; we want to protect your family from the serious health issues associated with poor indoor air quality. Our products are guaranteed to save you money on energy costs, while dramatically reducing indoor pollutants and allergens. Contact us today to find out how we can help you be more comfortable with less energy!

Homey Basements

We are an experienced local construction company that specializes in framing basements. We love working hard and putting integrity into our work. The company is run by Thomas Osterhoudt who has been a life long construction enthusiast. Those who know him joke that he even coughs saw dust! We have experience doing large commercial framing jobs (check out our website) and residential projects. We do an essential part of building homes by doing the framing. That is important to us because families are built there too. You can get in contact on the website!

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers Coupon