Bronson Handyman Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

4.4

We are a honest liable handyman services, Most of our work is on referrrals and we come with impeckable references....

Northgate Plumbing specializes in new plumbing installation as well as service and repair of existing residential and commercial pluming, including water heaters, sewer and drain service, faucet installation and repair, and kitchen and bath remodeling. We have over 26 years of quality plumbing experience, and Northgate Plumbing is family owned and operated.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in in roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Specializing in Home Remodel, Home Repairs, General Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Interior and Exterior Painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/10/2017

It didn't! I've had zero response thus, no work completed. Not a pleasant experience all the way around. I've sent Angie's List a review 3 times and zero activity there also!

Description of Work
I've phoned and left messages two times in the past 3 weeks and have had zero response. I'm disappointed. I have also responded to this message 3 times and it doesn't seem to go through. I have no idea what to do next. This entire experience has been very negative. I have hit Submit Review each time and still get this message from you folks saying I haven't answered. I'm at a total loss!!!

10/02/2015

It was amazing he went above and beyond best experience

Description of Work
Varies repairs around house

01/18/2015

I thought I'd give it a try after seeing the "not how we do business" replies to several other comments about not receiving a call back. Unfortunately, I had the same experience as the other reviewers -- no call back. Sounds like if you get through, you'll get good service, but I wasn't among the lucky ones.

Description of Work
Like many others, I never received a call back after leaving a message.

10/27/2014

My water heater rusted out and they came right away. The insurance company had another company do the tear out and drying out. As soon as everything was dried out Bronson came in and installed the water heater so I'd have hot water. They built a platform for my washer and dryer, reinstalled my water softener, washer and dryer, laid the flooring in the kitchen and replace all the appliances. They s...

Description of Work
Reinstalled water heater, replaced laminate flooring in the kitchen and living room.

Category handyman service,water heater repair

10/11/2014

Greg Bronson was very polite, professional and fun. He came in and patched my carpet where my dogs tore it up and I can hardly tell it was ever ruined! He also hung a new door for me and it looks beautiful. The work was done quickly and I felt the price was more than reasonable. Thank you Bronson Handyman!

Description of Work
Patched carpet and hung door.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover