If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Wendell, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Wendell
- NORTHERN STATES PEST & WEEDTechnician sprayed outside of house. Fast efficient. Let me know when they got there and ensured I knew when they were done. This was my 3rd time using them and definitely not the last. Highly recommend.
- Exodus Pest ControlVery well. He has been providing this service for us for 4 years. Excellant service. Great guy! Highly recommend him. Does an excellant and professional job.
- Critter ControlI'm really pleased with them. I don't have any bugs in my house. I've been a customer with them for several years. They've done several things for me over the years. I love everything about their service.
- Bright Pest Management LLCThey arrived within 24 hours of calling them. They were very efficient and professional. They asked me what I required, gave me a complete list of the work performed and were done in an hour. They gave me a 5% discount because I was an Angie's List member and killed 6 Hobo Spiders and a Black Widow. I was very satisfied
- Moxie Pest ControlThey came highly recommended and have exceeded our expectations. Our technician is very knowledgeable, and prompt. We signed up for quarterly spraying. They call and schedule, then actually show up when they say. Gave recomendations to reduce rodent problems. Will definitely have back again!
- Bright Pest Management LLCEverything was done very professional and friendly. We are moving into a home we are buying and we will be using them again. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of pest control and prevention.
- NORTHERN STATES PEST & WEEDTechnician investigated crawl space and attic. Found no evidence of infestation. Spread a dehydrating bait throughout attic and basement, so that if rodents enter and eat, they leave the house seeking a water source and don't have a reason to return.
- Bright Pest Management LLCFirst let me thank them for there services , i received a call 20 min before they showed up that was nice their crew was very professional and polite , i felt very safe having them at my house and that is very important to me and my family , i was told exactly what they were going to do and everything was explained completely , let me say its nice to know they respect my home as much as i do by wearing white booties wile spraying the inside of my home , what a pleasure have professionals as they were spraying my home thank you very much Barry Cabrer
- LawnTechI loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows
- Environmental Pest ControlThey are very reliable. Their products really work unlike the products of some companies. They always notify me prior to making a charge because I have a standing card with them.
Pest Control Companies in Wendell
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like ch..Recent Review:It was good. I would highly recommend them.Jamie K.
- Business Description:Welcome to Advanced Pest Solutions, where you can Expect excellence in protecting your investment in Twin Falls, ID We value your business and look forward to serving you with our pest control services. In your home or business, pests can be almost anything that bothers you including rodents, ants, spiders, wasps, yellow jackets, and birds. Whether you find your pests annoying, destructive, a health risk, or harmful to your bottom line, you look for a company that delivers first-rate servic..
- Business Description:Your surroundings—whether residential or commercial—embody all the benefits that you have worked so hard for, and that’s why we take immense care to deliver the highest level of personal attention to each of our projects to create a memorable, integrated landscape that perfectly complements and supports the architecture it surrounds. We understand that, like most great investments, quality landscapes should be beautiful each moment and built to last a lifetime. We oversee the design, installa..Recent Review:<p>Lawnscapes LLC is the contractor used by the builder of my house for landscape and fencing. The builder agreed to pay for fencing the backyard and I agreed to pay for fencing the sides of the house. The sides were 7? on one side and 8? on the other, on the side that was 8 feet I asked for a gate to be installed. Lawnscapes LLC charged me for 16? of fencing at $28 per linear foot ($448) and $300 for the gate. Lawnscapes refused to deduct the width of the gate from the charge, something other fencing contractors deduct because the vinyl used in the gate is already cover in the cost of the gate. I paid the $748 per my verbal agreement when the estimate was given to me over the phone. When the work was completed I noticed the cheap fencing materials that were used and that upon completion of the fence in the backyard the installers had failed to fill in all the holes for the fence poles. In order to be a good neighbor, I filled in the holes myself. </p> <p>I will never use this contractor again.</p> <br /Ralph C.
- Business Description:At Gem State Pest Solutions, our mission is to find pests, remove them from your home or business, and use regular pest control treatments to keep them from coming back. Our technicians are licensed pest control applicators (Idaho State Department of Agriculture) who put customers first. We'll do our very best to remove wasps, ants, spiders, and any other pests, guaranteed
- Business Description:YOUR BUGS WILL BE HISTORY We at Duke of Earl Pest Control are your top and dependable choice for all your pest problems.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.Recent Review:unknownjeramy l.
- Business Description:Honest, expert service from a reliable company. Pest Control Services, Inc. has been providing pest control management since 1970. We continue to set high standards for ourselves so that our customers receive the best possible service. Our technicians are knowledgeable of the latest in pest control techniques, which enables us to customize effective treatment plans for every situation. Residential - Commercial - Industrial Trust your residential and commercial pest control needs to a lic..Recent Review:Poorly. I cancelled my services <br />cindy h.
- Business Description:G&H is the first and currently the ONLY company the North West to offer bed bug thermal remediation by using a Micro Turbine Powered Industrial Heater. Our top of the line heater was invented and designed to make a tremendous amount of heat, deliver it quickly and provide high static pressure to push at great distances. This is exactly what is needed to safely and successfully end your bed bug problems. The precise design and function of our heaters allow shorter thermal treatment times ..
- Business Description:Pest ControlRecent Review:To be honest with you man, I have zero positive comments to say on that company. I have had them out to do any pest. Every pest seem to still come. I go to the local store, and buy the product. I can get rid of them better than they can. I have nothing positive to say on that company. I don't know maybe its the two gentlemen they sent out my way. I haven't had any luck with them. My wife and I hadn't use any resources from Angie's List. An friend from work recommended it for her. We try to go old school, and pull it up from the phone book, and google it. We aren't all that techie yet. They were very nice people. Their service was not the best in my opinion. When my wife and I bought the house, and we were all excited. We did not read our contracts. We signed a one year contract with these people. I didn't like one thing about the service. Its the people. The two gentlemen that came out were incredible respectful. They had a good demeanor about them. They might know what they are suppose to do, but not meaning they are doing it correctly. Maybe better training portion on the management of their employees. Maybe where to spray. I have zero experience with this, and I can spray better than they did. If the service was good, I would be very happy with the price. I don't have much knowledge in that field, but a little experience I had. Quality for the products might have been good, but they didn't apply it. The sun is too hot, or shut my sprinklers. It could have been some miscommunication on what I am suppose to do on my end. The quality isn't good. I didn't have any results on it. I called them, and they came out the first time. When I complained the second time like a day later. The third time they came out the about an day later. Since nothing has worked, I haven't been in contact with them since. The two guys who came out were very professional and kind. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /Bree B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Twin Falls
- Glenns Ferry
- Mountain Home
pest exterminators in Wendell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Pest Solutions1622 9th Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Advanced Pest Solutions
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Duke of Earl Pest Control5910 Whitley Dr
- Duke of Earl Pest Control
- Envi Pest & Lawn637 N. Linder Rd.
- Envi Pest & Lawn
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Pest Control Services2450 W Omni Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Pest Control Services
- WOOD RIVER PEST MANAGEMENT1400 North 1250 E Center Road
- WOOD RIVER PEST MANAGEMENT