Crist & Sons Contractors

Founded 1966 • With Angi since May 2009

General Remodeling

Crist & Sons Contractors, Inc. has been serving the Magic Valley for over 40 years, combining several skilled trades together in our family owned business....

NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal)

DaBella - Twin Falls

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, window, and hardi siding replacement systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Nicholson Home Repair & Remodeling

We specialize in remodels in many forms.... Additions, new construction, concrete, out buildings, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, etc. Tearing out walls, repainting, replacing flooring, updating light and bath fixtures. We do a little of everything and have the experience to take care all your needs.

12/28/2020

Brad K.

Nobody responded or offered an estimate.

Description of Work
Roof replacement estimate

Category remodeling,roofing

01/14/2019

Marc Q.

Never used

Description of Work
None performed

11/10/2015

Marsha S.

Description of Work
Rebuilt home after fire in 2002

Category roofing,home builders

12/29/2014

kristine W.

We were given a quote to remodel our basement which included a bathroom, two bedrooms, and a family room. We were happy with the quote, however soon after the remodel began we were informed that they had forgot to include the cost of some of windows. We understood and agreed to pay the difference. As the remodel continued the quality of the drywall and finishing was c work. At the completion of the job they still had not finished the closets, when asked they stated that finished closets were not in the bid. I may be crazy but if you are finishing a basement that the plan incudes closets they should be finished closets. When I asked about this they hung a piece of pipe with wire on the exposed beams. needless to say I ended up with unfinished closets. I hate to say it but I would not use them or recommend them to someone looking for a contractor.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category remodeling,roofing

06/27/2013

Steve H.

It felt as though my small house was important to them. They even trimmed an overhanging tree back and left the house spotless. I also like how they gave me options to shingle over or remove the old and start new. They explained each one with the pros and cons of each. They were The only strike against them was communication. It seemed as though their office organization could tighten up and get some consistency. I have also waited until winter was over before posting because I wanted to see if the roof leaked. Absolutely no issues!

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof of an old house.

03/04/2013

Joyce W.

Once they got started, things moved along very quickly and they were done in a few days. They were very good about cleaning up after themselves each night before leaving and did a very good job on the roof itself. The only negative I have, is that they started more than a month after they stated they would. I believe this was due to some other "emergency jobs" being put before ours. This pushed us into November before the work began, something we were trying to avoid. We intentionally got our estimate in August with the hope that they would get to our roof before the nasty colder weather began. And even though that didn't happen, we were very pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
They removed the old roof and skylight and replaced both with brand new shingles and a new skylight.

10/06/2011

Chris B.

I am VERY pleased with the entire job, from the estimates (three, for asphalt shingles, metal roof, and cedar), the assistance in choosing a style and color of shingle; and the professionalism of the crew that did the work. They were prompt, considerate, and cleaned up after themselves every day. I look forward to having the company do some more projects for me soon. The only thing that was a don't, is if the house is old and the roof is skip-sheeted (no plywood under the old shingles), be sure to cover anything that might be in an attic, or garage without a ceiling......It never occoured to me, and the crew was chagrined not to have checked, but it allowed me to do a good cleaning...it all turned out great!

Description of Work
The crew tore off the old cedar shingle roof ( approx. 80 yrs. old), and resheeted and reroofed my house and garage. The roof has a very steep pitch to it, and it was a lot of extra work to deal with that aspect of the job.

09/21/2011

Cheryl V.

They had to pull up all the carpet and take it from the house to clean, and paint the walls, and bore holes to treat mold. And then they repainted downstairs. They did it all in a week and it looked very nice.

Description of Work
The five hundred was my deductable. Crist and sons did repair work in my basement floor after the area was flooded. They did a good job of cleanup and seemed like reasonable priced contractors.

Category home builders

09/28/2010

Chris B.

I was very pleased with the professionalism of the crew - they worked hard and cleaned up after themselves, I', very happy with the guidance we were given concerning shingle types and colors....aI'm VERY happy with the way my home looks now.

Description of Work
80 year old shingle roof was removed; new plywood, paper, and 50 year architectural shinlges installed.

05/28/2009

Kitty M.

The roofers, who are part of the Crist and Sons company were prompt in providing the Seller of the home with an estimation of cost and also an estimation of the time required to replace the roof. They arrived on the designated day, took the three days to strip and haul away the old roof, and placed the new roof in less time that estimated. They also recommended several additional roof vents and some soffit work, and added those with only a small increase in the total estimated cost.

Description of Work
Replaced a roof on a home prior to its closing in a purchase.

Category home builders

Crist & Sons Contractors

Founded 1966 • With Angi since May 2009

2321 E 3300 S

Jerome, ID 83338

Painting, Roofing,Remodeling, New Homes, Excavation, Fencing, Home Inspections, Fire and Water Restoration, Siding, Windows

Pumbing, Electrical, and Heating or Air Conditioning. Any work outside of Idaho or Southern Idaho

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover