Each flush puts stress on your toilet's rubber seals, copper pipes and its porcelain bowl. Here are four signs that it’s time to replace your toilet.
Get matched with top home builders in Jerome, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Jerome
- DaBella - PortlandThe first appointment went really well. Both Brian and Caleb were wonderful with listening to what we wanted for our house and the new windows to replace our old cracked ones. The technology is amazing and I can't wait to get those windows in my house!!
- Anderson Family Construction LLCAnderson Family Construction is building our custom home in Moscow, Idaho. From design services and planning to its (almost!) completion, I've been impressed with the quality of work, work ethic of every crew member, and the beauty of the home (which we call Foucachon Farmhouse) they're building for us on our plot of land north of Moscow! They incorporating a few special elements into the house, like the cornerstone (literal, 400+lb stone) that was part of our proposal story 11 years ago, as well as a butcher block island that used to be in our family business. It will be a new home with an old soul, thanks to the care and attention of every worker on the AFC crew. We feel the crew genuinely loves the home they're building, and are proud of their work. Anderson Family Construction knows how to build smart, with intelligent designs that are architecturally beautiful and classic, and also highly efficient. I highly recommend AFCs services! #AFCBuil
- Fall Creek HomesI would recommend Fall Creek Homes to anyone looking to buy a new home. The quality of the house is absolutely above and beyond. Every time I have someone over to my newly built home that is a home owner, I get compliments because of the up scale features of the home. The whole process was easy and enjoyable because both the owner and management. They are very trustworthy people and make the difference in building a new home.I would do this all again with Fall Creek Homes and I will continue to recognize them as the best in the area
- Fall Creek HomesWe had a wonderful experience with everyone in the Fall Creek office. The job foreman Jake was wonderful in always knowing what was going on. Our home is beautiful and I really enjoyed being able to customize it to my liking. I would recommend this builder to anyone that is building. There prices are almost to good to be true. If we would have built with another builder we would have easily been over 250k
- Fall Creek HomesOur experience with the Fall Creek Homes Team was great! From the moment we walked into their model home, they were welcoming, answered any questions without trouble. They were happy to take us around other homes and properties. We had found a property, which they did not own but Fall Creek quickly went to work on purchasing the property for our family. We had the opportunity to customize one of their established floor plans (to better suit our family's needs). Fall Creek Homes was always up front and clearly outlined all building costs as well as the final purchase price. There was absolutely no surprise costs or hidden fees. The home building experience was smooth; the contractors who work along with Fall Creek Homes have their work down to an art! Every step from excavation to paint had their scheduled dates; (which everyone met the timelines) we as the purchasing family were always welcome to come see the home at any time, welcomed to make sure we were pleased with the progress and other aspects of the house at each step. I would highly recommend the Fall Creek Homes Team to anyone, friends and family. I would gladly open my home for people to tour and answer questions! We could not be more satisfied and grateful for all the hard work and dedication Fall Creek Homes put into building our home
- Hooked On ConstructionArrived on monday at 9am as agreed. Keith made quick work of the first side of the wall demolition. The most impressive aspect of his work throughout, and at the end of the first day; was how clean he maintained the work area! So, he worked quickly and cleaned things up as he worked. A very cool thing is that he used visqueen and collapsible poles to barrier off the work area, again with keeping the work area and more importantly the non work areas separated and clean. As he finished the demolition of one area, he and quot;finishedand quot; off the edges of the work area to provide a clean edge to work with for future finishing work. The second day, again arriving promptly, he set up structural supporting walls, removed the walls 2x4's and and installed the header beam. The last day, he tore down the living room side of the wall. Again keeping inside and outside work areas clean with visqueen barriers and paid special attention to the hardwood floor by protecting it from damage. He finished the job as specified and removed all the demolition material. Overall, completely professional craftsmanship and work ethi
- Dale Miles ConstructionThe window was placed by another person and was not finished, they left a gaping hole below the window where a pice of plywood was leaned up against to keep from showing. There were no screws, insulation or anything to keep wind, water animals or people for that matter out. I had Dale Miles come to finish instaling the window and he not only reinstalled the window he also made the wall more sturdy and insulated it for no extra cost. He was finished in 1 day
- RILEY'S CONSTRUCTION INCHe does quality construction and he backs whatever he does. We had a little bit of a leak that developed about five years after we were in and his warranty covers a year but he came in and fixed it up. Him and the people he has working for him are very, very good.
- ERIC FREETH CONSTRUCTIONEric has kept in touch with us during the entire process. We have been very pleased with his manner. He is a down-to-earth, honest business man, and clearly knowledgeable. He handled all the work, making this project easy and stress-free for us. He and his helper were polite and neat, and cleaned up their mess. The pergola install involved picking up the pergola sections from the local hardware store that received the shipment from http://www.pergolasdirect.com/ The long pergola rafters had to have wooden 2x6s placed inside. the legs have metal inserts for strength. Several holes had to be dug in rocky soil of a flower bed for the support legs to go into cement. Eric also got a price on solar or sun shade cloth as the pergola is to be installed over a very hot deck made of the old trex, circa 2001. Over the 19 years of living here, we have had to employ several contractors to upgrade this house. Eric is one of the very few to keep his word, work efficiently, and charge fairly. I will add more to update this when the job is complete. Deborah A. and Stephen E. Dic
- SKIDMORE INCThe overall experience was great. They showed genuine concern for me and helped answer all the questions that I needed. It was a great experience. Dealing with such a big purchase can be frustrating, but Skidmore Inc. put me at ease.
Last update on November 19, 2020
House Builders in Jerome
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
All finished with your kitchen remodel? A highly rated provider shares three kitchen organization tips to help you make the most of your space.
Code violations can be a problem when upgrading your home. But we’ve got you covered—here are seven common building code violations and how to avoid them.
Find home builders in
- Twin Falls,
- Glenns Ferry,
- Mountain Home,
home builders in Jerome
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Crist & Sons Contractors2321 E 3300 S
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- Crist & Sons Contractors
- Advanced Restoration2050 E. 3000 S.
Wendell, Idaho 83355
- Advanced Restoration
- DNA CONSTRUCTION651 MADISON CIR
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- DNA CONSTRUCTION
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
Mccall, Idaho 83638
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Energyseal Systems Consultants
- Fence Solutions2833 OVERLAND AVE
Burley, Idaho 83318
- Fence Solutions
- Guardian Homes6369 E Tower Castle Loop
Ammon, Idaho 83406
- Guardian Homes
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
Council, Idaho 83612
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Nicholson Home Repair & Remodeling2346 Home Place St
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Nicholson Home Repair & Remodeling
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services
- Test My Home130 Treasure Ln
Hailey, Idaho 83333
- Test My Home
- Wolverton Development & Construction Inc1411 Falls Ave E E Ste #1002
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Wolverton Development & Construction Inc