Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Dalton Gardens, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Dalton Gardens
- Premier Basement SystemsPremier gave us a fair estimate and completed the job in a timely manner. I was very happy with their business.
- Premier Basement SystemsAfter my initial phone inquiry, but before our first visit, Premier sent a large booklet giving extensive information about the company and the science of waterproofing basements and crawl spaces. I recommend reading this booklet if you want to appreciate and understand, in plain language, what Premier does. The man who came out to give us an estimate was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He examined the problem areas, and took pictures which he sent electronically to a colleague for consultation. He had a portable printer that he used to print-out the detailed contract with warranty, and he was able to process our credit card deposit, all in one visit and in the comfort of our home. The work was scheduled to be started at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, March 23, 2015, which I presumed was their first appointment of the day. We received a call shortly after 8:30 advising us that the crew would be late (about an hour or so). No explanation was given, but it didn't really inconvenience us. Four men arrived and worked for about an hour and 15 minutes. We were advised that there might be dust, so we had all the furniture, paintings and lighting fixtures covered. Our basement rec room is carpeted, and the crew put down a heavy drop cloth over the carpet from the bottom of the stairway to the alcove where the indoor work was done. It was raining that morning and we were told that for that reason the material used to fill the exterior cracks could not be smoothed out that day. We were told that they would come back after the material was set in a few days, when it wasn't raining, and when they had a crew in our area. I even got a call from Shelby a few days later confirming their intention to follow up and finish the work. But a month went by without hearing from them. I called and the woman who answered apologized and told me the work order had been misfiled. A crew of three arrived on May 1 and worked for about twenty minutes to finish the work. After they left, I realized that I hadn't asked if the material used to fill the crack could be painted. I called the company with my question, and within minutes I got a call back with the answer: yes, but wait three days
- Premier Basement SystemsPremier Basement Systems was a class act from start to finish. Everyone was extremely prompt, courteous, and helpful. The information packet that they sent before the inspection was very helpful. A pleasant surprise was finding that the recommended solution was the right solution for the job and not the most expensive. I didn't even go after a second quote. Repairs were scheduled for the next day and it was done in a couple of hours. I would not hesitate to recommend them every time to family and neighbors. I can now finish off my basement
- Premier Basement SystemsAfter living in our home for a little over 4 years I finally decided to test for radon. To my surprise and horror the test came back at 30.3 pCi/L ! I contacted Premier Basement Systems and couldn't be happier with their service. Heather and Garrett were extremely responsive to my calls and emails, answering all of my questions and plainly explaining my options. They came up with a plan that was simple and minimally invasive. More importantly it is nearly invisible on the exterior. Most important of all, they reduced my radon from 30.3 pCi/L to just 1.2 pCi/L !!! My family can now breath safely in our home
- Premier Basement SystemsWe had water seepage off and on for 5 years. Could not find the reason. We had french drains put in outside. But Premier Basement came out and found the source which was a crack in the foundation. Previous owner had done a DIY job that was a joke. Premier Basement was professional and did a great job
- Premier Basement SystemsFrom start to finish these guys were amazing!! They were professional, courteous, worked thoroughly, with integrity and did an amazing job! I recommend them to everyone I know!!
- Premier Basement SystemsBesides being late for the job (by about 2 hours), they were professional, got things done quickly and did a nice repair job on the area in our basement. Only time will tell if it holds up, but we were very pleased with their work.
- Premier Basement SystemsAngie's List local representative researched and found 3 companies that I might select from. Timbercreek promptly returned my phone call and scheduled a time at my convenience to come to the house. They arrived exactly at 10:00 am as promised, and answered our questions fully. My wife asked about cracks in the floor, and the agent explained they could be filled for cosmetic purposes but that it was not necessary to do so. We agreed to a price and he completed the job in less than an hour. The system he used involves installing several injection ports into the basement side of the foundation wall, then pumping in the sealant until we could see it had filled the crack completely and had extruded somewhat from both sides of the foundation. The extrusion that was visible on the exterior of the wall was easily removed after it had set. No muss, no fuss, and a five-year guarantee
- BuiltToBuildItNick worked closely with me during about 4 residential and commercial projects over the past 2 years and he is a creative problem solver and has done outstanding work in all instances and has gotten the work done on time in all instances. His work ethic is outstanding.
- Premier Basement SystemsI had Premier Basement come out to encapsulate my crawlspace. I have seen their work before since my parents used their services for the exact same reason. I wanted a warmer floor which required something to be done with the crawlspace under my house. Scheduling was easy, Steve came out and inspected the space and we walked through what would need to be done. I filled out the required paperwork and away we went. We had to reschedule a few times but communication was always open. The gals in the office are on the ball. Art and his coworker (forgot his name) came out and got the job done in a day. They did have to come back another day because one of the vent covers broke and they had no spares in the truck. Not a big deal, we scheduled it and got it on in about a 2 week time frame. I am very happy with the work. I guess they actually do egress windows, which I will be calling them to do as soon as we move forward with finishing our basement
Basement Waterproofers in Dalton Gardens
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:I had bought house which had been flagged for potential support issues. At first a structural engineer had said it was sound, but after noticing that the floor of one of the rooms was extremely bouncy and a loose support beam, I started looking for a place that did foundation work. It was difficult for me to find any place until I lucked on to the website for these guys. I was worried the work was going to be very expensive and would take a lot of time to fix. Fortunately it turned out the support system being put in place for my small home took four hours to install and I could tell the difference immediately. The only downside was that I had to wait about a month after accepting their bid to have the work done because their crews work all over the state and there was a high demand for workEnid B.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Mr Chimney provided excellent customer service from the time I called to get the estimate to when the job was complete. The guys who repaired the chimney were very knowledgeable and did a great job on the chimney and with the clean up. I will recommend them to othersKaren V.
- Business Description:We are a local family operated Father & Sons Company, with membership in the Better Business Bureau and a long history of quality craftsmanship, as well as hundreds of satisfied customers. We are proud of our reference list, and work very hard to maintain an important community relationship. All phases of remodeling from foundation to finish. All work comes with guarantee and a complete list of references and photosRecent Review:The project was properly designed and built to meet the needs discussed and to local building codes. The crew was very courteous and professional while on the job. I would definitely call on this company again for future remodeling projectsThad S.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that is family owned and operated since 1986. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Eastern Washington North Idaho & Montana (BBB). We are members of the Spokane Home Builders Association (SHBA) and Roofing Contractors Association of Washington (RCAW). We are certified applicators and installers of United Coatings and KM Coatings Mfg. elastomeric roof coatings. We are preferred contractors and installers for Pabco Roofing Products. ..Recent Review:Still working on the project but so far so good. They show when they say, bust their tails when they are here, clean up after themselves. When I have questions they are immediately responsive. <br />Ken & Kay B.
- Business Description:We are a concrete polishing company that is focusing on providing solutions that are both affordable and beautiful for homeowners and business alike. We offer discounts for repeat customers and have a referral program for your friends and family. We have flexible payment options available as well
- Business Description:All Restoration Solutions is a full service family owned licensed insured and bonded remodeling company that can help with most any remodeling project you may want To visit our facebook page AllRestorationSolution all one word capital A. and see pictures of some of our latest projects. Commercial Improvements Tenant Improvements Kitchen remodels Bathroom remodels, Finish off basements Garage conversions Countertop replacement. installs of Floor coverings - vinyl to hardwoods Paint..
- Business Description:General Contractor, 2 employees, we sub out electrical, plumbing, and hvac due to local codes.Recent Review:Ed is very meticulous and went above and beyond of what I originally requested him to do. He fixed some of the things that could have potentially been a hazard to me later at no extra charge. He was very concerned about my safety. He was very trustworthy and did quality work. He cleaned up his mess and took everything with himMarta P.
- Business Description:NWCLM is local idaho company that believes in the average american working for the average american. We provide services from exterior construction to land management and clearing. Our base charges depend on the job normally, however for service calls and repairs we charge 65 dollars an hour. We are a small company with almost no overhead keeping prices down for you the customer. We have a combined 20 years of experience in the land management field, exterior construction and welding services
- Business Description:Inland Northwest Construction Company is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We provide General Contractor Services and for most projects and services we have dedicated and skilled workmen on staff. For larger projects we maintain a comprehensive list of reliable subcontractors. Call or email Bill for an appointment and estimate: 509-869-1003 or email@example.com or find us on the web at INWCC.CO
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Dalton Gardens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Ed's Handyman Service3923 N. Ashton Rd.
Otis Orchards, Washington 99027
- Ed's Handyman Service
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho1871 E McGrath Rd
Eagle, Idaho 83616
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Mr Chimney Inc1807 W Jackson Ave
Spokane, Washington 99205
- Mr Chimney Inc
- Premier Basement Systems4137 E 3rd B
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Premier Basement Systems
- Ray Harty Construction1005 S. Center Dr.
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Ray Harty Construction