Flawless Painting Spokane

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2012

5124 E Frederick

Spokane, WA 99217

Flawless Painting Spokane is a professional business ran by employes who care about their work. We are very good at what we do and will go that extra mile when others might not. We know how important it is to not only finish a job but also to start the job with the right products and preparation so

09/25/2013

Judith R.

JJ and his brother were very professional, punctual, and finished the job within the time frame stated. They worked long days and left their materials clean and tidy for the following day, We have them booked for more work this fall.

Description of Work
Painted exterior front door and panel plus trim. Painted living room, dining room, hallway, staircase, guest bedroom and master bedroom.

09/14/2013

W H.

They did an excellent job from price quote to clean-up. They were very easy to communicate with throughout the job.They worked with me on using no-VOC paint, choosing a paint brand, colors, suggestions for different rooms, etc. They are hard working and very timely in starting the job each morning. The clean-up after painting was meticulous and included vacuuming and damp mopping of all floors. They respected my home and belongings and that in itself impressed me greatly. It is such a pleasure to work with excellent craftsmen like these. They were a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I had Flawless Painting repaint the entire interior of my home.

09/08/2013

Dianna B.

08/19/2013

Patricia T.

Good job they where fast and helpful

Description of Work
Interior painting

07/09/2013

Jill J.

The work was fantastic. Pays very close attention to detail. The work was done efficiently and expertly. We would definitely hire JyJy at Flawless painting again.

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms including ceiling in one of the rooms.

06/27/2013

Ronald C.

They we always early to start, and very nice and clean. They did not charge for the extra paint it took to finish one of the bedrooms. I will call Andre again to work on other projects.

Description of Work
Painted 4 rooms exactly as we wanted. & put up a small amount of wall paper.

06/21/2013

Robin V.

They did a great job. Were very fairly priced got it done quickly and i was very happy with the results. They also helped us clean up another paint mess (not theirs) in my home and that looked great as well.

Description of Work
They painted my master bedroom

06/21/2013

Christopher L.

Painting quality was excellent! Came and did as they said. Went out of their way to do a nice job. I'm planning to have them back to finish a bedroom and change/fix one paint area (needed a different sheen of paint on a door in the kitchen); Jyjy has been very responsive. Interior cleanup was good. Only issue was use of outside spigot to clean brushes (which I had authorized - not realizing the issues) - paint got over and into soil - quite thick in some places. I've since learned that should have gone down the drain - and had to clean up the soil (dug out the paint).

Description of Work
Paint interior of house - great room, two bedrooms, halls, bonus room

05/17/2013

bobbi C.

again I called flawless painting to do my dirty work and again a perfect job. Jy Jy came in on a Monday and finished the job on the third day. I had him paint the whole interior of a two bedroom rental. each room was a different color and had a different color trim. I love the way flawless tapes off all the windows and woodworking so there is no mess or clean up after the job is complete. the extra $100.00 of the price was paint I bought from the company and the price was a steal as I checked at lowes and it was well over $200.00. another super job from a super company.

Description of Work
painted the interior of my rental property.

04/22/2013

Jeremy G.

They were fine. He came out on short notice, worked until the job was done, was thorough and did conscientious work.

Description of Work
I used Flawless Painting for interior painting.

02/25/2013

Alessandra P.

It was perfect! JyJy did exactly what I asked for with a great attitude and professionalism. He went above and beyond at a great price. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
JyJy painted the inside of my home as well as the inside of my business

01/23/2013

Leanna L.

He showed up to work on my home and started painting when he said he would be there. The very first day he had the largest part of the formal living room, the entry way, and the kitchen almost completed. Overall it took four days to complete my entire home His work was professional and complete. He repaired all the walls and began painting. We used three colors with two coats of paint on the walls. I wanted to be able to wash the walls so I had him put on a satin and used semi gloss in the bathrooms and laundry room. He even took care to check his work and did all the touch ups. I will recommend JyJy/Flawless Painting and his team to all my friends, neighbors and family. What a great job and completed in a timely manner! I love my homes new look and feel!

Description of Work
Grade A Job! My home feels like brand new with all the new paint. We selected the colors and were able to tie everything together well!

12/05/2012

Leanna L.

I need my whole house painted and have made arrangements for the painting to start right after the holidays. I'm so excited to get it done!

Description of Work
Estimate for services came in at a great price, and I have seen the work and know it will be great!

Category house painters

I cant wait to get started on your home I am excited as well. The colors and the finish will be flawless.

12/02/2012

Renee B.

I believe I've said it all; Flawless Painting is the one to call for your painting needs. He paints interior and exterior and does a complete, professional job from start to finish. He cares about his future as a painting contractor in the Spokane area.

Description of Work
I would definitely recommend Flawless Painting for any home or business painting. The owner is prompt, professional and certainly able to accomplish your painting needs. His work is impeccable and he has a very strong work ethic. We used Flawless Painting for interior painting of our business and our home. Both turned out beautiful and well done. Most importantly he is trust worthy and honest; not easy to find in today's world! If you need a painter who cares about his work and his reputation, call Flawless Painting. You will be happy that you did.

Category interior painters

It was such a plesure doing business with you and your husband. Thank you for lunch and all the extras you provided fo me and my crew. We are happy that you are pleased with the outcome of the projects I really did take time to do my best work. I hope in the future I will get a chance to work with you again. :-) again thank you

11/30/2012

bobbi C.

they started the job on monday morning. it was just going to be my house and garage. at the end of the third day he was winding down when i came home from work. i was so pleased to see what a great job he had done and the way the colors looked i asked him if he could go ahead and paint the rest of the buildings the same way. he did paint the barn and chicken coop the same color but he mixed a new matching color for the moblle home, pump house, and dog houses that made the whole place "POP". i am so so happy with the job and the price. flawless painting co. truly is a quality co. with a brain. a combination that's hard to find. i will gladly email pics to anyone interested.

Description of Work
they painted the exterior or my house, the garage, the barn, the pump house, the doublewide mobile home rental on my property next door, the chicken coop, and both the dog houses. i let jy jy pick the colors from a list i had made and i could not be happier w/ what he chose and the way he put the two colors together for walls and trim.

Category house painters, interior painters

It was a plesure working with you on this project. I apprecieate the review and am so glad that you are happy with the finished product. I loved helping you with colors and enjoyed being at your home it is beautiful and will last a very long time. thank you so much for your bussiness.

Kendoes Handy Work

We are a gutter cleaning and window cleaning company. Would prefer doing outdoor window cleaning only.

Pressure Plus

Pressure Plus LLC is your local Painting and Pressure washing specialist. We provide services for both interior and exterior for both commercial and residential properties. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with quality work that will last, in the most efficient way possible to save you money.

Offers by Pressure Plus on Angi
    Paint Wise Painting

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We take pride in the prep as it the most over looked aspect of a painting project. I have over 22 years in the painting trade and have been in business for myself since 2003. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are owner-operated and take pride in not being a franchise. Keeping your money local.

Offers by Paint Wise Painting on Angi

Check, Financing Available

We have a wide range of services and products to help with you painting needs. We do interior walls, trim, doors, texture, and drywall repair. We do cabinets, stain, and floors. We do exterior re paints, fences, decks. We paint gutters and driveways. Pressure washing.

There's not much in this profession we do not do.