What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Mountain Home, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Leaf Removal Services in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Dog poop? Lawn mow & trim? Gutters dirty? Fall clean up. Snow removal (walkways, driveways, and roofs! No time? We are a new company trying to help out our community, especially folks that have limited time and the elderly. Or if you just are burnt out and don't want to do yard work then we will! We give free estimates! Give me a text/call and let's schedule a timeRecent Review:Wow!!! What an amazing job. I had high hopes trying this company out and they did not disappointJAMES M.
- Business Description:We are booked out for this calendar year! Welcome to Habiscapes where we pride ourselves in the creation of distinctive and nature-friendly outdoor spaces. Habiscapes will work with you to create a xeric landscape that will reduce water consumption and maintenance by utilizing beautiful, indigenous plantings. These water-wise and fire-safe landscapes incorporate special designs that showcase drought tolerant shrubs, trees, grasses, perennials and stone. Our landscapes are guaranteed to attr..Recent Review:We purchased our home sight unseen and after a few outrageous quotes we chose Habiscapes primarily because of Michael's easy going demeanor and commitment to stay within our budget. Our builder grade backyard turned into a beautiful oasis and we really enjoyed learning from him about which plants would thrive in this area - how respectful the team was of our dogs & neighbors (being sure to clean up any rocks, dirt, etc. on our street) and for making our home a pollinator friendly spot Huge thanks also to Kim, James & crew - it's so beautiful guys!Lisa D.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302Recent Review:It was good. They were great. They have a good price. They did it quickly. They cleaned up when they were done.Bryan L.
- Business Description:we are a small family owned company,we will sub-contract if needed, cash, check, or money order at time of service. discounts available for military and veterans
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:At Korrect Kleaning LLC, we like to take away the stress away form our clients after a long week of work. we offer variety of work such as Move-In and Move-Out Cleaning, Dog Dooty pick, Dog Walking, Window Cleaning services, laundry services and many moreRecent Review:They did an excellent job, didn't leave any poop behindDara D.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:Said he would be here at 8 AM. Never did show up, call or follow-up. I waited around for three hours and then figured they were not going to show. I even told them I got their info off Angies List <br />Greg H.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br /David F.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Grand View
- Glenns Ferry
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Idaho City
- Horseshoe Bend
- Garden Valley
leaf removal services in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- double diamond tree service1135 McKinley Ave
- double diamond tree service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
- Korrect Kleaning LLC161 ClubHouse Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Korrect Kleaning LLC
- The Yard Mechanics4599 E Franklin Rd
- The Yard Mechanics