SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Nampa, ID 83651

Amarr’s Horizon collection

Amarr’s Horizon collection

garage doors202183706
Strong horizontal lines combined with long, narrow expanses of glass make a distinctive design statement. With dozens of glazing and color options, your choices are practically limitless.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work....

4.2

garage doors (16)

02/26/2021

I was really in a pinch when my cable came off my door and Sunrise came and saved my butt. highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cable off

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

06/20/2020

Work was done well and on budget. My only frustration is cash or check only. This company is not able to accept carda.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounting brackets came loose or detached from drywall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

02/01/2016

Our springs had broken in our main garage door and it was extremely difficult to open manually, so I could not get in or out of the garage by myself. I called a different company on Monday, just before 5:00 pm. That company is just a couple miles from my house, but they didn't answer, so I left a message. I received a call back around 8:30 am the following day, but they couldn't make it over until...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced springs, brackets and rod. Upgrading the springs to much bigger and better springs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2016

04/23/2014

.he came back on saturday and spent hours adjusting the door and replaced all of the rollers on the door saying that the ones I had on there were junk. it worked good for about two week then the spring broke, I had him replace that and then he told me that my door needed adjustment, I told him that he had already adjusted it, he said that it must have slipped out again. he replaced all of the bolt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company to fix a broken drive chain . he replaced the chain and told me that the reason it was broken, was that my door was out of adjustment, and that he would not be able to fix that right then but would come back on Saturday.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2014

10/22/2013

Very nice man to work with...very helpful and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examined all doors, oiled and adjusted them and synchronized one automobile to automatically open the door.l

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2013

09/23/2013

This was the second time that I've relied on BJ to fix a garage door. We had a mishap in our previous house and he had to replace the whole door. In this instance, he just had to replace and realign a few things. It took longer than he expected due to difficulties getting the parts we needed. However, he kept his word and charged me what he quoted. I'm hoping that I won't need to call BJ again for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BJ fixed the motor on my garage door, replaced the gliders on the sides, and straightened the bars. He had to chase all over town to get the right parts so that I wouldn't have to purchase a new motor. He saved me hundreds of dollars. Thanks, BJ!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2013

07/22/2013

We were unable to use one of the doors on our shop, the technician was able to get the opener to work  but we needed a new circuit board.  While he was there he noticed that there was a broken bracket on our garage door and replaced it at no charge.  He adjusted all four of the doors and openers during the initial visit. He returned two weeks later and replaced the circuit board in the shop opener...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bad circuit board in one of the openers on our shop, the technician noticed that the bracket was broken on our garage door and replaced it at no charge.  He adjusted all four of our garage doors and openers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2012

07/01/2013

The door never worked properly after they installed new runners.  They said they would come back to fix it and always had too busy of a schedule so I had to hire a different crew to come fix it.  All the new crew did was oil the system.  This was a  horrible experience.  He is a nice guy but not very competent.  To make matters worse, I just had the garage wall painted and he hammered his business...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew came out to inspect my garage door - said it needed to complete new runners and installed them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2012

11/20/2012

.BJ and crew came out on a Sunday, when the problem happened, to give the estimate and had us back in business by Wed. that week. That quick response saved me big problems, with cold weather coming on.  Over all, the experience has been great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After our double garage door spring broke, the opener kept slamming the door down, resulting in damage to 3 panels.  Sunrise  replaced garage door, selected the correct spring, balanced the spring, runners and  rollers.  Some one like BJ, that knows doors, saved me future problems, I'm sure.  We are more than pleased with the company, the repairs and the price. I definitely recommend this company!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2012

10/18/2012

The tech completed all of the service quickly and completely.  My garage doors are working much better than before.  He was able to fix issues i didn't even know were a problem, but which improved the operation of the openers and made the doors quieter and smoother.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my doors was off the track.  The tech was able to quickly fix the issue and ensure the door was properly set and periodic maintenance complete.  He also adjusted the tension and lubricated the other two doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2012

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL GARAGE DOORS & OPENERS, Garage door repair, Garage Door parts, Overhead garage doors,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal