Garage Door Medics

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2004

Established in 1990, Garage Door Medics has worked hard for almost three decades to be an industry leader through adaptation, professionalism and sticking to our corporate oath and motto. Our team and culture align with being a people company first that fixes garage doors. We hire people that care about people. We incorporate trust, honesty, and transparency into the garage door industry. Our offices are open 24/7 to be there when you need us most. Our qualified technicians will arrive at your home in well-marked and stocked vehicles to complete the job on our first visit as we know your time is valuable. Our goal is to earn your trust and become your garage door company for life. We'd love the opportunity to earn you as a customer....

Precision Door Service

Precision Garage Doors has been providing expert garage door repair in San Diego County since 2001. We value your time— When you call Precison, your call will be answered by a live operator and we will schedule your appointment when it is convenient for you.

San Diego Door Pros

San Diego Door Pros is committed to offering the industries' best customer service, garage door brands, and workmanship. We pride ourselves in providing San Diego County residents with same day service and around the clock availability. All Door Pros team members are experienced technicians that arrive fully equipped, ready to handle all of your garage door needs! Call us today with any questions and to schedule your service!

Great American Door & Screen

Doug has been specializing in building and installing doors for 21 years in homes of well known people. After the last big recession that hit construction hard, he dialed his skills to garage doors and screens. We have great garage door manufacturers right here in California that build a superior product for a lot less money. Somebody needs to show the consumers what they can buy for a lot less money and not have to wait so long for their purchase to be installed. He takes pride in each job and only uses the highest quality materials for a fair price. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

10/05/2021

Jesse Mendez quickly assessed our garage door and opener and diagnosed the problem. He explained the issue and answered our questions. Then he replaced the aging spring and re-calibrated the opening mechanism in the motor. Jesse was professional and personable. He was a delight to work with. I highly recommend Jesse and Garage Door Medics

Description of Work
repair garage door and opener

01/06/2021

The technician showed up on a Sunday morning, at no extra charge, on time. He assessed the problem quickly, and figured out how to repair it efficiently and relatively inexpensively.

Description of Work
Fix broken garage door

09/20/2019

I wanted someone to check my roll-up garage door because it seemed to be getting louder than ever. I read reviews on Angie’s List, Google, and Yelp. I called Garage Door Medics because they had the most highly rated reviews. Flora answered my phone call; she was very nice and professional. I was able to get a date/time period that worked for me. I also told Flora that I had a coupon from Angie’s L...

Description of Work
Garage Door (Roll-up) Maintenance

03/12/2019

I was given a 4 hour window and Josh arrived within that time, he even called me first to say he's on his way. It went very well and it didn't take very long.

Description of Work
They had been here twice but this time it's just a maintenance call for my garage door.

02/21/2019

I have used Garage Door Medics in the past and they never disappoint. Eric, the service tech, was on time, very courteous and professional and did a fantastic job of assessing my garage door. He then performed routine maintenance on it and it works like new again! I highly recommend this company for their expertise, professionalism and honesty.

Description of Work
Routine Garage Door evaluation and maintenance

01/08/2019

Was able to have the technician out the same day. Very punctual and professional, called me 30 minutes before so I had time to get home. Showed me what he did and explained what may need to be done in the future as well as some tips for maintenance.

Description of Work
Garage door was not going all the way up.

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time write a review about your experience with our company! It means so much to our team to hear your positive feedback. Thank you for allowing us to exceed your expectations and earn your trust. Thanks, Garage Door Medics Team

08/28/2018

My wife and I could not be more satisfied with Garage Door Medics and their service technician, James H. I spoke with Rickey when I first called GDM to set up the service for my broken opener and he was very knowledgeable about what I needed repaired. He told me that James would be the tech and gave me a 4 hour window for service that day. I was pleased that they would come out right away. James c...

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener repair/replace

06/05/2018

Oustanding experience. Caleb was punctual, polite, professional. Arrived on time, went up and beyond to explain my problem and how to prevent future issues. Spent time with me to ensure I understood corrections and maintenance. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Garage door svice

05/29/2018

Robert was very thorough In inspecting and finding out what wasn't working properly. It ended up being simple and now goes up and down the way it should. And...I got my senior discount! Very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
My door wasn't working right

05/20/2018

Great! The garage door was out of alignment. Routine maintenance was completed. Service was wonderful and employee was very knowledgeable. I will probably need a new door (I have a 15 year old door and a short driveway. People often use it to turn around and have hit the door multiple times). I've used Garage Door Medics three times with wonderful results and when I do replace the garage door, etc...

Description of Work
Repair: garage door would not consistently close/open

Category garage doors

Emergency Garage Door Repair, 24/7 Garage Door Service & Repair, Broken Springs, Rollers & Cables Hardware, Gear Sets, Carriages Garage Door, Openers, Keypads, Transmitters & Circuit Boards, Photo Eyes, Controlled Descent Device, Weatherstripping & Trim, Custom Wood, Steel & Aluminum Garage Doors, Vinyl Garage Doors, Commercial Garage Doors, Panel Replacement, Preventative Maintenance Programs, Annual Maintenance Check-Ups, Safety Checks, Automated Gates.

Windows. Painting of Garage Doors