Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Idaho Falls, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Idaho Falls
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCEveryone I encountered was very professional, from the owner to the employees that did the work. Questions were always answered in a timely manner. Listened to ideas for changes and accomadeted requests, when appropriate. Very diligent in obtaining materials when they were hard to come by due to the ongoing pandemic. All deadlines were met. Would definitely recommend and use this contractor again
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCExcellent job. The contractor helped me design the barn for my unique purposes, and then delivered quality work on time. He also helped me acquire an electrician which also did excellent work, and coordinated with him on timing. This was no simple task because most electrical contractors are backed way up
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCBuilding was delivered when concrete pad was ready, Workers was professional and fast on the construction.
- Nicholson Home Repair & RemodelingVery professional and work completed in timely manner. My barn needed a face lift so bad and it looks great now.
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- Exodus ConstructionThis project went very well once Exodus took it over from J. & M construction who totally dropped the ball. Exodus created plans using CAD. Looked at the supplies we had and ordered what we needed so there was no waste or cost overages. He built a great car port which meet and exceeds code requirements and is strong and beautiful. I asked to have the carport match the existing architecture. He was able to match siding and soffit exactly. I watched Exodus carefully because I was burned with they other guys. They move, and work, carefully and efficiently. Job duration was 4 Days and they cleaned up after the job was complete. Polite and hard working. Quality that you can see and feel. Work ethic and values are impressive in a day when good enough is the norm, Exodus exceeds all expectations. Jed in particular has a vast knowledge base. Electrical, metal, wood, Plumbing, Automotive. A jack of all trades here in IF. I recommend you call and see for yourself
- Mem Works IncThis man can do anything and everything! I would recommend him to all the single ladies who don't know who to trust. He is conscientious about spending your money, is a perfectionist, is reliable, is honest, and does the job right. He fixed my water pipe and installed one that allows the water to drain out of it so I won't have to worry about it freezing ever again. He built new stairs to the basement, and installed approximately 300 square feet of tile in my kitchen. This was especially challenging because my house is old and nothing is square. Each step on the stairway had to be cut differently. He measured, measured again, and measured more to ensure he had a good starting point for laying the tile and to ensure the grout lines were straight. What I like most is that he was so conscientious of the costs. He knew how much "thin set" it took to lay so many tiles and ensured that he had just enough. He took an unopened bag back to the store. He didn't seem to mind that I was always around watching and trying to "help." He was always in a good mood and he even liked my dogs. I would definitely trust him with any job or project
- COMFORT CONSTRUCTION INCHad a Great experience! We have built once before and had a really bad experience. Comfort Construction did more for us before even breaking ground then our previous builder did over the course of the entire build. No joke! Avoid all the horror stories you've heard about biluilding and build with Comfort Const. They are honest and caring. I've seen the good and bad contractors in this town and Comfort is one of the best
- Dale Miles ConstructionThe window was placed by another person and was not finished, they left a gaping hole below the window where a pice of plywood was leaned up against to keep from showing. There were no screws, insulation or anything to keep wind, water animals or people for that matter out. I had Dale Miles come to finish instaling the window and he not only reinstalled the window he also made the wall more sturdy and insulated it for no extra cost. He was finished in 1 day
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCI also had them build a garage for me on one of my rental properties and of course they did a great job fast,clean, right,this one I added a door and they matched the color to the house and that was in 2008 and the price was around 5000.00 but I can park a RV or a large boat in it. They did not seal the bottom of the garage I did that but all in all its a nice job. they were on time and left no mess
Garage Builders in Idaho Falls
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:At Guardian Homes, we’re devoted to building your dream home. Our new homes and custom homes are built to your exact specifications. We build your home, your way - and just for you!Recent Review:We were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never againJordan H.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Steel Structures America, Inc. We are a family owned business and have been in operation since 1995, specializing in post frame steel buildings. Our individually engineered permanent structures are the best choice for customers requiring speed of construction and economy coupled with aesthetic value. Our buildings are ideal for residential, commercial and agricultural use.Recent Review:Poor quality work. Damaged product took over a year to dis and left holes in roof have pictures to prove how bad the workmanship is.Dawn H.
- Business Description:Family Owned, Professional Construction Company
- Business Description:In business over 7 years, offering the best warranties, and the highest quality of installation of exterior ProdouctsRecent Review:unknownAshley L.
- Business Description:Magic Valley Structures, LLC is a family run business located in Heyburn, Idaho. We are fully committed to offering quality wood sheds, garages, carports, barns, animal shelters and custom structures. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our work. Our service areas include, but are not limited to; Twin Falls, Boise, Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Sun Valley regions, Northern Nevada, Western Wyoming and Eastern Oregon. It is our belief that honesty and integrity are the keys to success, and w..
- Business Description:Plew's Heating & Air Conditioning was Established in 1976, we are currently celebrating our 37th Anniversary. We are a full service company. From Design to Service to Installation, for all your HVAC and Home Comfort Needs.Custom Duct Design Bonus Room Solutions. We take your interest serious. We use computerized heating software programs to properly size equipment and venting systems. Selecting a heating and cooling system is an important financial decision we strive to provide our customers ..Recent Review:Like most contractors in the area, they are usually busy (they don't keep a squad of repairmen, installers in a back room waiting to be called out) When they are available they are capable of very fine work at reasonable prices. My gas line install is nearly invisible and used only the highest quality materials, even impressed the building inspector. The furnace and AC install went great, the house is now efficiently (and inexpensively) cooled and heated, the crumbling 80 year old chimney is beautifully repaired. These guys do a good job and their prices are comparable to others. <br /Rob B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Sugar City
- Fort Hall
garage builders in Idaho Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Exodus Construction
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Exodus Construction
- FINISHING TOUCH592 LOCUST ST S
Twin Falls, Idaho
- FINISHING TOUCH
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Scott's Handyman & Construction520 Woodbridge St
- Spencers Exteriors1280 Terry Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Steel Structures America Inc3635 E Covington Ave
Post Falls, Idaho
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Scott's Handyman & Construction