Taylor'd 2 Painting LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

Complaint-free company....

08/18/2015

I would definitely recommend Taylord 2 Painting for any home/business painting project. The guys take regular smoke breaks and were not prompt to arrive in the mornings, but they finished the job by deadline. There were a couple of offices that needed some repair work done around a couple of windows and Dennis had a subcontractor come in, who also did a terrific job with those repairs. They matche...

Description of Work
Painted 8,000 square foot office area with 8 offices, conference room and entryway.

05/17/2015

Did an excellent professional job with all of the painting and trim work. Dennis helped us with the choosing of colors and it turned out looking very nice. He was right on top of the job and made sure it was done right. We were very satisfied with the cost.

Description of Work
This painting will be done next week.k

09/11/2014

If you want a job done right, call Taylor'd 2 Paint. Dennis and his team do not skimp on anything....they don't cut corners, do quick fixes or sloppy work that looks good from a distance and needs redone in a year or two. The quality of the products they use equals the quality of their workmanship. The people of Taylor'd 2 Paint are knowledgeable, friendly but professional, conscientious of what I...

Description of Work
Dennis and company power-washed, scraped, caulked, did minor repairs, primed, and painted the exterior (aluminum siding) of my home, wooden deck, stairs and balcony.

07/04/2014

Dennis and crew did what they said they do. They showed up on time, did a quality job, and cleaned up after. Good attention to detail.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of home

Category house painters

06/09/2014

Arrived at the appointed time to look at the work to be done. His services were not a match for the small amount of painting and repairing we needed.

Description of Work
Came to look at the work we wanted done.

05/29/2014

I contacted Dennis and he was in touch with me promptly and we scheduled a meeting at the house later that same day. He provided me with a breakdown of the job and quoted a fair price. A week later Dennis and his crew began work, arriving at the scheduled time, ready to go. They were extremely professional: organized, knowledgable, skilled and thorough. And most importantly, they are just nice guys. The project took 2 days with a final walk through on the third, when every inch was inspected by Dennis' expert and critical eye. It's a pleasure to recommend a company and its owner who so completely deliver the goods from start to finish.

Description of Work
Painted interior rooms of house, walls, trim, ceilings.

05/12/2014

Dennis is very personable and trustworthy. He uses high quality paint and and it is important to him that his customers are satisfied with his work. I would use Taylor'd 2 Painting again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I had two bedrooms and a bathroom that needed to be painted. There was a small spot on one of the walls that needed to be smoothed out and textured. I called Dennis because I noticed he had all good reviews on Angie's list. He was very quick about returning my call and coming over to give me an estimate. He gave me an estimate on Wednesday, painted on Friday and by Friday afternoon, I had new fresh looking rooms.

04/01/2014

We are very pleased with the job Dennis and his team did in our home. Short and sweet, he did the job with no hassles, no unexpected expenses, no time extensions, no excuses. He was as close to perfect as I have ever seen in the contractor industry.

Description of Work
Dennis and his crew complete repainted the inside of our home. We did the basic preparations and left the area. Three days later we returned to a freshly painted home. He had estimated within $100 of the final cost. Other than the new paint on the walls they left no indication that they were ever here. No mess at all. We had previously walked through our home with Dennis and he accomplished everything we discussed. . . to the letter.

01/29/2014

they did an amazing job. they were respectful and very quick to the job.

Description of Work
taylord2painting repainted my whole apartment complex

11/27/2013

Mr. Taylor was very professional and punctual.

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Category interior painter

Interior and Exterior Painting.

NA