What is a carport, and should you build one for your home? Learn about this affordable garage alternative, including benefits and cost, to decide if it’s right for you.
Get matched with top garage builders in Ashton, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Ashton
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCEveryone I encountered was very professional, from the owner to the employees that did the work. Questions were always answered in a timely manner. Listened to ideas for changes and accomadeted requests, when appropriate. Very diligent in obtaining materials when they were hard to come by due to the ongoing pandemic. All deadlines were met. Would definitely recommend and use this contractor again
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCExcellent job. The contractor helped me design the barn for my unique purposes, and then delivered quality work on time. He also helped me acquire an electrician which also did excellent work, and coordinated with him on timing. This was no simple task because most electrical contractors are backed way up
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCI put $8800.40 down payment for these building on May 27, 2021 with a promise of 12 to 14 week lead time. It is now abut 24 weeks and still no buildings. I have contacted them numerous times, starting at 12 weeks into it, and only have had hostile folks on the other end of the phone. They refuse to set up a schedule for it. I went to the BBB and the company agreed to get the buildings out, then have not delivered. I called on 11/8/2021 again only to receive a hostile receptionist on the other end. Do not use these folks if you do not want to lose your hard earned money
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCBuilding was delivered when concrete pad was ready, Workers was professional and fast on the construction.
- Nicholson Home Repair & RemodelingVery professional and work completed in timely manner. My barn needed a face lift so bad and it looks great now.
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- Exodus ConstructionThis project went very well once Exodus took it over from J. & M construction who totally dropped the ball. Exodus created plans using CAD. Looked at the supplies we had and ordered what we needed so there was no waste or cost overages. He built a great car port which meet and exceeds code requirements and is strong and beautiful. I asked to have the carport match the existing architecture. He was able to match siding and soffit exactly. I watched Exodus carefully because I was burned with they other guys. They move, and work, carefully and efficiently. Job duration was 4 Days and they cleaned up after the job was complete. Polite and hard working. Quality that you can see and feel. Work ethic and values are impressive in a day when good enough is the norm, Exodus exceeds all expectations. Jed in particular has a vast knowledge base. Electrical, metal, wood, Plumbing, Automotive. A jack of all trades here in IF. I recommend you call and see for yourself
- Mem Works IncThis man can do anything and everything! I would recommend him to all the single ladies who don't know who to trust. He is conscientious about spending your money, is a perfectionist, is reliable, is honest, and does the job right. He fixed my water pipe and installed one that allows the water to drain out of it so I won't have to worry about it freezing ever again. He built new stairs to the basement, and installed approximately 300 square feet of tile in my kitchen. This was especially challenging because my house is old and nothing is square. Each step on the stairway had to be cut differently. He measured, measured again, and measured more to ensure he had a good starting point for laying the tile and to ensure the grout lines were straight. What I like most is that he was so conscientious of the costs. He knew how much "thin set" it took to lay so many tiles and ensured that he had just enough. He took an unopened bag back to the store. He didn't seem to mind that I was always around watching and trying to "help." He was always in a good mood and he even liked my dogs. I would definitely trust him with any job or project
- COMFORT CONSTRUCTION INCHad a Great experience! We have built once before and had a really bad experience. Comfort Construction did more for us before even breaking ground then our previous builder did over the course of the entire build. No joke! Avoid all the horror stories you've heard about biluilding and build with Comfort Const. They are honest and caring. I've seen the good and bad contractors in this town and Comfort is one of the best
- MANGUM'S CONCRETE FORMINGWe bought a fixer-upper home with no garage and after receiving several estimates on having a garage installed, we settled on Mangum's Concrete. Lou showed up for the estimate with dirt on his boots which to me was a good sign because I knew his estimate and advice were first-hand. He struck me as honest and true and it ends up that I was correct. Lou not only did a great job on every aspect of the project, from planning to excavating to finishing the job, he also removed a large tree from our property, leveled out our pasture, and spread new gravel on our driveway. If he was not there personally to oversee the work, he arrived after each phase of the job to check on progress, even going so far as to require his crew to re-do an entire afternoon's work which was not done to his satisfaction. I doubt if his crew appreciated it, but I sure did. Not too long after construction, our area was hit by a hail storm with baseball-sized hail and winds that tipped over trees. The garage proved to be solid and sturdy and was no worse for the storm. It has been several months since construction, and we have had no problems whatsoever. The garage we chose is 24x36 feet. It is insulated in walls and roof and has an electric garage door, 2 windows, several electrical outlets and outdoor lighting, a concrete apron, and man door with a roof over it. Lou would be my first choice if we ever need anything like this done again, and he has already been back to our place to deliver gravel for another project we are working on. He is no nonsense and easy to work with
Garage Builders in Ashton
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:At Guardian Homes, we’re devoted to building your dream home. Our new homes and custom homes are built to your exact specifications. We build your home, your way - and just for you!Recent Review:We were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never againJordan H.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Steel Structures America, Inc. We are a family owned business and have been in operation since 1995, specializing in post frame steel buildings. Our individually engineered permanent structures are the best choice for customers requiring speed of construction and economy coupled with aesthetic value. Our buildings are ideal for residential, commercial and agricultural use.Recent Review:Poor quality work. Damaged product took over a year to dis and left holes in roof have pictures to prove how bad the workmanship is.Dawn H.
- Business Description:Magic Valley Structures, LLC is a family run business located in Heyburn, Idaho. We are fully committed to offering quality wood sheds, garages, carports, barns, animal shelters and custom structures. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our work. Our service areas include, but are not limited to; Twin Falls, Boise, Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Sun Valley regions, Northern Nevada, Western Wyoming and Eastern Oregon. It is our belief that honesty and integrity are the keys to success, and w..
- Business Description:With our corporate office located in Blackfoot, MBA Construction can handle all of your contracting, design-build, and construction management projects. Idaho is centrally based so that MBA Construction is one of the leaders in industrial, energy, commercial, and medical building contracting services in the Western States and Canada. Contact us today for a custom project bid
- Business Description:TWebb Construction LLC - Builds Commercial and Residential construction projects, and provides services such as Framing, Concrete Flatwork, Finish Trim, Roofing and Siding.
- Business Description:Offering a wide variety of construction needs at one company. We do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner with the highest of quality. From start to finish we could be the company for you.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:2 employees.Recent Review:Very good quality. Only complaint is I would have liked the basement done by August and I made the initial contact in February. Not sure if that's a typical amount of time to get that done. Seemed like they were busy. Overall we are very happy with the end product. Randy was good about keeping us informed as to what came next and possesses a good personalityRobert C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
Running out of storage in your garage? Or maybe you want a secluded hangout space. A backyard shed can solve all of that. Here’s how to build a shed yourself.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
garage builders in Ashton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
- Caldera Design LLC
- FINISHING TOUCH592 LOCUST ST S
Twin Falls, Idaho
- FINISHING TOUCH
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- MBA Construction298 W. Bridge St
- MBA Construction
- Scott's Handyman & Construction520 Woodbridge St
- Spencers Exteriors1280 Terry Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Steel Structures America Inc3635 E Covington Ave
Post Falls, Idaho
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Scott's Handyman & Construction
- TAYCON Contracting LLC4277 E 200 N
- The Pressbox1257 Yellowstone Av
- The Renovator Inc.461 W Meadow Dr
- Three Falls General constractors243 E Center St
- Trusst Buildings LLCPO BOX 2061
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- TWebb Construction LLC3481 Ruby Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- TAYCON Contracting LLC
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.