Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Hazelton, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Hazelton
- Daniel's Quality Home Repair LLCDaniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficiently
- WILLIAMS CONSTRUCTIONThe crew started in June and finished in October. Mike produced a spreadsheet with time, material, and cost estimates for each sub-job category and we tracked each item as it was being done. The crew showed up every morning at about 7:00 and gave us a detailed briefing of the previous day's work and the work to be done that day. In almost every case, they did exactly what they said they would do. They made wonderful suggestions along the way that improved the results and added some fantastic creative touches. We stayed within our budget though we did spend all of our contingency fund (though initially we did not plan to reside the entire house either). Mike subcontracted the wiring and plumbing. It was a lot of effort to stay on top of the project, but thanks to Mike, it could not have gone better
Patio Builders in Hazelton
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:Honestly there were a few hiccups, but what impressed us the most was how they addressed and fixed those hiccups. Turns out the style of shingles we first ordered were only available on the east coast, and they went out of their way to find a product available that was similar to the one we originally picked out. We were very happy with the new shingles. We were very happy with the way they handled the whole experience. <br /Patricia K.
- Business Description:We are a local owner operated tile and stone installation business. We do floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, chimneys, exterior stone, and more. Happy to help with your dream remodel or new build, we believe "The difference is in the details," and that you will be able to see the differenceRecent Review:Ian and Jaxon were amazing workers! I had a “handyman” tile my kitchen and completely botched the project. I found travers tile and messaged them and Ian replied to me immediately. They came to give me a quote two days later and were able to come within days to install the tile. They did an exceptional job and really made sure every detail looked perfect. I highly recommend them!Reesa W.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Overall very well. Because we are located in NYC and had the awnings shipped to Manhattan, I had to coordinated hiring a local company to install the awnings...I would of preferred to use an installer from RA but they are based in FloridaLaura F.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:I was a little nervous about ordering windows on the internet using measurements I'd taken myself, but I loved the design on the website so, initially I only ordered 2 windows to check the quality, my ability to measure accurately and the company's ability to build to my measurements. Jeff, the salesman I dealt with was attentive without being overwhelming and the first order was delivered in about 4 weeks. The windows were exactly what I was looking for and fitting them was a breeze. I followed up with another order for the remaining 13 windows in my porch and again, they arrived quickly, were of great quality, exactly to size and easy to fit. Looking forward to see how they last their first winterMark N.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:While the design did not stay the same as the one I selected, it was a springboard for my designer and contractor to give me the master bathroom that I had been hoping for! I LOVED it. I would use this service again if I needed help with design work. It decreased the number of billable design hours for the project. <br /Kate B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone - (888)689-9555. Additional contact name - Angela Richardson. Additional e-mails - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Let me first say we are very pleased with the patio cover and concrete. It's a gorgeous addition and is exactly what I had pictured when we contracted with them. The price is very competitive. The concrete guy, Jimmy, did the best concrete job of all the three I've had done over the last 15 years. <br /> We went into contract on 4/18/14, with 1/2 down of the original quote. We were told it would be 4-6 weeks out to have a completed project. It was completed 6/13/14. My issue is the total lack of communication and appointments/promises not being kept. The job started late and stalled for almost a week. The only communication I received was when I called looking for updates because things weren't happening when I was told they would be. I was given a couple different excuses for this, but really, that is not what the review is about. All the frustration I experienced with this company came from their over-promising and under-delivering. I felt like I was told what they thought I wanted to hear, when in fact all I wanted was the truth. Just one example is this: after it was completed it rained and there were quite a few leaks. I called in on a Monday and talked to the woman who does the schedules for the guys in the field. She told me to let it dry out and we scheduled a fix for Friday. On Friday at 3:30 I called because no one showed up. It turns out, everyone had Friday off and she didn't remember talking to me, anyway. I didn't understand if they had the day off (for something very important and that I had been hearing about from multiple people for quite a while) then why was I scheduled in the first place - whether she could remember talking to me or not? In the end, it's done, it doesn't leak, it was permitted and inspected, although I had to call for final inspection because it was never called for by them. It's only been done for a little over a week, so time will tell, but so far so good. I would recommend this company as well as use them again. But, i would make sure anyone I referred knew that they need to be very upfront about their scheduling needs and to insist on communication from the start. If there's no sense of urgency or scheduling requirements, then you're better off. That's how I will be the next time...just pay 1/2 up front and then, surprise...one day you come home and have a patio cover. <br /Petra T.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Family Owned, Professional Construction Company
- Business Description:Building and remodeling homes since 1985
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Hazelton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise6010 W Franklin Rd
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
Atlanta, Georgia 30319
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Travers Tile821 N Fanning Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Travers Tile
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020