Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Hagerman, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Hagerman
- Noble PlumbingI recently bought a rental property and within 3 weeks of closing I got a call from my tenant that her kitchen was flooded. I had my handyman take a look and he found that it was coming from a pipe in the foundation underneath the sink. He said a licensed plumber would have to fix it. I call pretty much every plumber in Sandpoint and they're all booked out 1-2 weeks. Nightmare scenario. I finally talk to Kris and he's got a busy schedule too but he says to me he'll stop by and take a look in between jobs the next day. He stopped by like he said and assessed the leak and said he could stop by the following day in the evening after another job and fix it. Sure enough, true to his word he fixed the leak and got my tenant's water back on. Can't recommend Kris enough. Don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found him
- Allen's PlumbingExcellent. It could not have been better. I wouldn't use anyone else than Allen. He is work is top of the line, excellent and extremely competent. His quality of workmanship is superior.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcJoel, owner of GridMasters, is top notch. He knows his stuff and he knows the products and how they work. His work was excellent and his pricing was very fair. We can highly recommend him and we will use him again.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcInstalled a new water heater for us very quickly. Cool guy. Hope I dont need plumbing services again but when I do I’ll use him for sure.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcSewer line problems are never pleasant or expected but Joel made our problem go away. He was here the next day after our excavation, repaired the line for a very reasonable cost and told me that the line would last me a life time. Good polite plumber, reasonable and here when he promised he would be. Thanks Joel
- Panhandle LogworksMr Jenks was very professional, honest and did top notch work. I would highly recommend. Very good experience and I will be using his services from here on out.
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Northgate PlumbingJason was very informative and fixed multiple issues. I was very happy with his work and will ask for him again, once I get access to the crawl space to resolve the remaining issues.
- Northgate PlumbingJason, the owner, came within an hour of the call, which was much more prompt than other plumbers, who didn’t have openings for a week or more. Jason solved the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call him first, next time I have a plumbing problem.
- Northgate PlumbingMr. Dalton was excellent! His work was well done in a professional manner. He answered questions and was extremely helpful! We will not hesitate to call him in the future, when needed.
Plumbers in Hagerman
- Business Description:Plumbing Installations, Service, and Repair. New Construction and Remodel, Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:I recently bought a rental property and within 3 weeks of closing I got a call from my tenant that her kitchen was flooded. I had my handyman take a look and he found that it was coming from a pipe in the foundation underneath the sink. He said a licensed plumber would have to fix it. I call pretty much every plumber in Sandpoint and they're all booked out 1-2 weeks. Nightmare scenario. I finally talk to Kris and he's got a busy schedule too but he says to me he'll stop by and take a look in between jobs the next day. He stopped by like he said and assessed the leak and said he could stop by the following day in the evening after another job and fix it. Sure enough, true to his word he fixed the leak and got my tenant's water back on. Can't recommend Kris enough. Don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found himChris S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks SashaAliya P.
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a..
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was greajulie d.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:Right Now was awesome. Very professional and respectful. My tech was knowledgeable and didn't try to upsell a bunch of things to me. The price was very good. I highly recommend Right Now for your annual AC/Furnace Tune-UpAndrew D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:I received my radon results in a timely manner. I did not hire them specifically, (so, I cannot say I would hire them again) the local company contracted them for this service. The home inspector I hired, handled this service for me and included the results in his reportIlene E.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:They have been great. They cover all appliances, heating, air, and plumbing. It is $60 for an initial visit to have a ticket open. They basically fix whatever the problem is, but any secondary damage, like in my case. I had a pipe burst. They helped me with the pipes, but all of the flooding, I had to go through my homeowners insurance as a result of that. It is a little bit of paperwork, but it has been working well for me. <br /> <br /> I didn't do a whole lot of comparison shopping. The first year of service was a gift from my real estate agent. I don't think the price has been awful for what they have covered. I have just had great service and had no reason to changeCatherine L.
- Business Description:Sumo Moving of Rigby, ID offers dependable moving services to residential, commercial, and household customers. We offer our services to all surrounding areas and national customers across 48 states. Our experienced, knowledgeable, and careful team is ready to serve you with all your needs. We guarantee customer satisfaction while mounting our quality of workRecent Review:nterthe problem was, the provider had cell phone trouble. got confused on the address , and droped the furniture at an assumed location, even thou he was told someone would meet him at the proper location. when he finally called he appolijized stating the phone issue and even worked after hours to make things right. I would use the mover again. <br /Don F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Hagerman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Aqua Plumbing
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JrcplumbingPo Box 25
Teton, Idaho 83451
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Noble PlumbingPO Box 729
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Noble Plumbing
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reis Plumbing & Heating Inc3963 N 2300 E
Filer, Idaho 83328
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing 212 Evans
Caldwell, Idaho 83605
- Rock Creek Plumbing2507 Paint Brush Dr
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup692 Grange Lane
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Reeder Home Services
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.