In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hagerman, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hagerman
- Roto-RooterThese folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pump.
- JAG ENTERPRISESAlan Smith, (the owner of Jag) is a solid honest guy. I’ve known him for years and he’s 100% trustworthy and holds himself to high standards of quality.
- JAG ENTERPRISESThey are very prompt and professional! Answered all my questions and concerns and made me confident that I had made the right choice in calling them! Excellent work and great people to work with.
- Affordable Septic Tank PumpingOwner/operator wears all the hats. Called the day before to remind us of the appointment the next day. Showed up on time and began to work. Did the job and left a clean work area. Avoided my lawn sprinkler system with the weight of his truck. Highly recommended.
- DRAINS PLUS ROOTER SVCUpon their investigation, there was a blockage near the septic tank. It only took 5 minutes for them to clear it. I was thankful that it was not the septic tank.
- Roto-RooterPrepare a pathway from the door to the area(s) they will work, like a plastic runner, because they tend to need to come in and out at least once (first to evaluate, then to get any necessary tools from their truck). Sometimes they have to adjust the timing due to another job they are already scheduled for that runs overtime or due to the fact that the Menan plumbers have the one truck. Either way the Rigby location does the organizing of appointments and the driver/plumber will call if they wil arrive at any time other than what was scheduled. We always consulted a plumber friend (who knows plumbing well but doesn't have the time/tools to do the work himself) just to get an idea of what to expect from the hired plumber as well as how to explain what the problem may be. Roto-Rooter Rigby (using their Menan, ID plumbers), is our and quot;go-toand quot; plumber and septic tank servicer
- CR Higer Plumbing IncI had a hard time finding one to do this job as my business required me to do it. They responded quickly and they were here when they said they would be. He was young, very friendly and took care of it. I would recommend them to others. He explained a lot of what and why he was doing it. He was genuine and respectful of my property
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICEI called KG and T with an emergency! Our septic tank was overflowing in the basement. He got us in first thing the next morning. He was prompt and friendly. He got my tank emptied, cleaned an obstruction that was in it, and even rinsed it out using the hose. The only reason I gave him a B on professionalism is he talks a lot. I visited outside with him a good 45 minutes, which if you are willing to listen he has a very interesting life
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICETook less than 1 hours to remove. Did a great job. They were kind and made sure to get here as soon as possible.
- King George's Royal FlushWhen I first called, Ralph explained the cost and the access they needed. We arranged a time and he promised to call first. Right on schedule, he showed up and first mad esure where the sprinklers were so he would not damage them. He pumped out the system, all the while educating me about sewer issues and how to avoid problems. Ralph was great. He treated me with great courtesy, took the time to answer all my questions, and was open and honest with me
Septic Tank Companies in Hagerman
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Looking for a plumber in Idaho Falls? AAA Sewer Service specializes in sewer, septic and drain cleaning! Get the service your septic tank needs: Find everything you need to keep your septic tank in perfect working order with professional maintenance from AAA Sewer Service. You'll get the peace-of-mind of knowing that your tank and pipes are working their best and that you won't have to make costly repairs. *Locating services *Septic tank pumping *Cesspools *Grease traps *Repairs and ..Recent Review:They helped solve the problem I had. I called several people and even referred Angie's list before selecting them. The guy who performed the work tracked mud into my house. I would use them again in the futureMichael B.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:When the movers came, they were over 2 1/2 hours late and did not bring moving materials that were outlined in the order. My bedroom set and my cat condo were damaged. They took a very long time to pack my dishes & I even drove one of the individuals to get the needed material for moving. They was wardrobe boxes which were large and hard to fit in my vehicleJanet G.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:I am connected with Justin on LinkedIn, but hadn't worked with him. I searched my network first to see who I knew that may be able to help. Justin showed incredible integrity and willingness to help. One of my interview questions for hiring staff is "tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?" I could tell Justin was cut from this mold, he just got in the trenches and started figuring out what happened. He engaged a colleague that had some specific knowledge of what was going on and got back to me right away. He is truly a partner with his clients. I have hired and interviewed hundreds of people over the years, engaged many 3rd party vendors for a variety of services, and I can say Justin is the type of consultant you want on your team. He is smart, willing, and gets the job done. After our first discussion, I was confident he would be able to helpMari Anne V.
- Business Description:BLG Plumbing, LLC is an Honest, reliable and Quality Plumbing. We provide service, commercial and residential services. There is no job too big or too small. We offer 10% discount to senior citizens and Military and also if your a referral we offer a 10% discount as wel
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter plumbers in Twin Falls provide full service plumbing maintenance and repairs and clogged drain cleaning, 24 hours a day, including toilet repairs. Roto-Rooters Twin Falls plumbers offer residential and commercial plumbing services that customers depend on for all of their local plumbing needs. Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Twin Falls, ID. Homeowners and businesses depend on Roto-Rooter 24 hours ..Recent Review:Technician was polite, professional and knew what to do. <br /> In all honesty, we we're a bit shocked at the $149.00 charge for what took about 10 minutes. We are not familiar with plumber costs, so maybe that is in the acceptable range. Again, the house call corrected the problem - technician was very nice and knowledgeable.. Note to self: Next plumber call - check the cost of the service call on the phone to avoid "sticker shock.". <br /Michael J.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 50 years of experience in the septic industry. With every service we provide a thorough pump, clean and visual review of your septic tank. We will take the time to explain to you what we observe during our service and ensure any of your questions are answered. Our goal is not only to provide exceptional service, but also to educate you on how your septic tank works and how to best maintain your tank for its optimal health
- Business Description:We are a full service excavating company, specializing in the latest trenchless water and sewer repair solutions, to serve you in Spokane and the surrounding areas. Since we opened our doors in 1948, we specialize in trenchless solutions for your home. Our goal is to find the most effective way to save you money, with minimum effect on your home. Trust that you and your home are in good hands with our professional team. Call us today to learn more about our available servicesRecent Review:<p>Our first leak was under a crawl space...cold and wet and dark. They repaired the leak. A few weeks later, another leak in the same crawl space. They found a 2nd, different leak, repaired it.</p> <p>I really appreciate the Vietzke team, but I have to be honest, it wasn't an initial, strait, smooth line to the finish, so let me pause to say that after leak #2 was fixed, the crew forgot to plug in the sump pump. Several days later, after heavy rain, we noticed it was not running. So under the house I went. It was a muck mess of standing water and mud and many miserable hours on my hands and knees doing what needed to be done, vacuuming up the mud and water so that we did not have a mold issue down the road. MORE ON THAT, KEEP READING.</p> <p>About 6 weeks later, a third leak, this time under our detached shop concrete floor...more galvanized pipe (and clay soil). We called Vietzke again. Even though the past crew had a brain fart, we knew their "can do" attitude would know what to do because we surely didn't.</p> <p>Paul Vietzke reviewed our job site, many years of other peoples fixes (none of which were recorded, a well, a sprinkler system and pipes going every which way. None of us had more than a general clue: we needed to abandon all galvanized pipe lines and lay new poly pipe. Paul gave us his bid and because of the past oopsie IMPORTANT TO NOTE: he gave us a significant credit on the previous job. He treated us very fairly!!!!</p> <p>We agreed to a start date (immediately) and Paul arrived that morning with Ryan Patrick (his lead) and a few crew members (Kipp!) Very professional, everybody was ready to review the job site, make sure communication and end result was clear. Husband and I left for work, leaving our home and shop open, in good, safe capable hands.</p> <p>Having your landscaped yard pretty much destroyed in not easy to take in. But Ryan did an AWESOME job!!! He was a careful as he could be, taking things apart. I had already pulled out all of the perennials that I wanted to save. The few that I left, he gently pulled out with his backhoe and gently set them aside. NOW I ASK YOU, WHAT KIND OF REGULAR RUN-OF-THE-MILL BACKHOE OPERATOR DOES THAT??? </p> <p>We had a newly poured sidewalk that he had to dig through...he cut the concrete on the seam lines, only excavated the middle, leaving the 2 solid edges in tack so that when he back filled and replaced the concrete PERFECTLY, there was no sag later. WHAT NORMAL BACKHOE OPERATOR THINKS THAT FAR FORWARD AND TAKES THAT CARE???</p> <p>Midstream of the job, we have a well issue. I ask Ryan his opinion (not part of this job, but he is a willing spirit). He diagnoses it as a coincidental check valve in our holding tank that has gone bad. I ask him to please contact who ever he is comfortable with to come fix / replace it, which he does that same day (or we wouldl have been out of water for a day or two). NOW WHAT NORMAL BACKHOE OPERATOR DOES THAT FOR HIS CUSTOMER???</p> <p>When the plumbing aspect of the job was done and Ryan started on the backfill, we could not believe his tender touch on the machine. Where he had pile dirt on the lawn, you could hardly tell (were it not for the yellowed grass) that he had carefully picked up and scooted all of the dirt back into the offending ditch, not tearing up the rest of the yard at all!</p> <p>Yes, it took a day longer than Vietzke had hoped. The crew had a nasty day and 1/2 of blowing wind and rain, miserable work if you ask us. But in the end Ryan was committed to doing the job right and taking extra care when needed. He was patient, very communicative (he would send us texts / pictures throughout the day, if ever any question). Clearly, he wanted to represent Vietzke and be mindful of the job at hand, but not to loose sight of the customer. </p> <p>Ryan is our hero! We were in a mess, hadn't a clue of what to do or how to fix it. Paul Vietzke is also hour hero. Without his patience and allowing Ryan to do all of the many "right" things, it wouldn't have been teamwork and we wouldn't be as happy as we are.</p> <p>Would we recommend them again? Absolutely. They are even welcome for dinner!</p> <p>Scott & Colleen Carlson, Rockford, WA (Freeman)</p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></pcolleen c.
- Business Description:Idaho Hydrojetting was Founded in 2006. We started out as a husband and wife team and have grown over the years into a family business with numerous employees. We like to keep our company family oriented and were born and raised in Jerome and Twin Falls. We provide Service to the Magic Valley, Wood River Valley, Nevada,Wyoming etc. We have always provided 24/7 service without an Emergency Fee. No Fuel Surcharges No Billing Charge
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Hagerman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BLG Plumbing, LLCP.O. Box 313
New Plymouth, Idaho 83655
- BLG Plumbing, LLC
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- S & H Plumbing4115 S 15th E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- S & H Plumbing
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc2011 South Craig Road
Airway Heights, Washington 99001
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
Spokane, Washington 99201
- Wicked Web Design & SEO