If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Grangeville, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Grangeville
- T&T Lawn ServiceCalled to reschedule a sprinkler winterization at 12:30 p.m. I needed to reschedule due to a new tree being planted recently and the tree needed the extra water at this time. The service had been scheduled for 5:00 pm the same day. The company charged my credit card a $45 rescheduling fee. I had to cancel the service and any future services with this company. This is a sprinkler service, this is not a Dr.'s office. It's not a life or death situation, and I was giving them plenty of time to schedule someone else and notify staff to not go to my house. When talking to staff about this, they were very short and unprofessional. I will never use them again. My credit card was automatically billed the $45 charge without my consent, so do not give them your credit card #
- Design Tree Maintenance, IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- LawnTechIt went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.
- LawnTechGood lawn service. Did come out and respray when requested for weed control. Only minor issue is they need to come out earlier in spring before the weeds start to take off. Will use them again next year.
- FOREVER GREENThey do everything for lawn and garden. I spend about $ 300 a year. Prior to them I was using another lawn care company and my Australian neighbor's lawn always looked better than mine. I was not happy about it and I started using who they were using. My lawn looks great now and it always looks great since I have been using them. I have been with them for 4 years now, I think. The price is excellent and cheaper than the prior service I used. The company prior to this obviously didn't do a good job. I would rate them highly and I would use them again in the future
- FOREVER GREENI've been with them for a few years, and it's been great overall. They come out from early spring to early fall.
- GUARDIAN MANAGEMENT COThey do an excellent job. If for some reason they cant come they always call ahead and let me know. They have excellent customer service.
Last update on September 28, 2022
Lawn Services in Grangeville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Add any of these mosquito-repellant plants to your garden and enjoy your outdoor space without getting bitten. These natural mosquito repellants will all ward off mosquitoes, and many also attract pollinators or have culinary uses.
You can solve some of your garden soil problems by taking a closer look at the weeds growing in your garden. Here's a guide to weeds' impact on soil.
Find lawn care services in
- Clearwater County,
- New Meadows,
lawn care services in Grangeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Bronson Handyman Service
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Maid 2 Clean Born 2 Paint911 Snake River Ave
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
- Maid 2 Clean Born 2 Paint
- PARAMOUNT PEST CONTROL INC131 SNAKE RIVER AVE
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
- PARAMOUNT PEST CONTROL INC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.