KJ Lawn Maintenance & Spraying Inc

With Angi since August 2014

KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC was founded with one goal in mind - to provide a full range superior landscaping services, including Lawn Maintenance, Sprinklers and Spraying, at affordable rates to the residents of Filer. Our company has grown over the years from a two person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping need. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the Filer area is what has made KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC a household name in the industry. At KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC, we understand that the outdoor aesthetic of your home or business is as important as your interior. We have a team of experts that will consult with you to determine your exact needs. From landscape maintenance to new construction, our residential and commercial clients in Filer know that when they call KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC they will get the best. Whether you are looking for maintenance on your garden or to create a new garden, KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC is your premier choice in Jerome. With decades of experience in garden design and planting techniques, your new landscape is sure to exceed even your greatest dreams. We will work with you to plan and design your project then execute said plan on time and on budget. Our focus is creating your outdoor space efficiently with the best products on the market. Keeping your landscape looking its best can be a large and time consuming task. We know that when you're looking for a landscaper, you're trusting the first impression people have of your home or business to us. When KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC works with a new or existing client, our main goal is to ensure you are happy and build a long term professional relationship with you. Our Lawn Maintenance, Sprinklers and Spraying services are among the most reliable in the Jerome area. After so many years in the field, our staff have developed an excellent eye for detail and will work quickly and efficiently to spruce up your landscape. Are you worried about the health and look of your lawn? Are you starting to see discoloration, empty patches or potential signs of pest damage? KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC is your full lawn care professional in Jerome to address all these concerns and more. Our years of experience in lawn maintenance, lawn installation and lawn restoration have made us one of the top ranked lawn care companies in the Jerome area. We do it all! At our initial visit to your Jerome home or business, we provide you with an extensive lawn evaluation. Afterward we monitor it carefully each following visit to keep you fully updated on what is happening on your property. Comprehensive inspections, professional remedies and advice is KJ Lawn Maintenance LLC recipe for creating a lush and green lawn that you will love for years to come. Call KJ Lawn Maintenance & Spraying today for your free consultation!...

09/03/2017

He never called or showed up.

Description of Work
I called on a Wednesday morning to set up an estimate appointment for some yardwork. First, the man who answered the phone didn't identify the company, I had to ask if I had the right number. Second, he said he would be in our area on Friday of the week I called and requested I send him my contact information via a text message, which I did. I asked he call back and verify the appointment. He did not call back. I called again that Friday asking about the appointment. He told me they were too busy catching up after a rain storm had passed through the area, and that he hadn't gotten the text until that morning. He said he'd call me on the following Monday or Tuesday to set up another appointment. Never heard from him.

09/04/2016

Description of Work
They arrived as agreed, coureous, pofessional, great job. Will be using weekly. I wished I had contacted them earlier

11/10/2015

Description of Work
Had Kody winterize sprinklers and helped find a leak and also informed us of things that we need to fix and what parts we would need to do it ourselves. Will be for sure calling to have him help with anything in the future.

Category lawn service

Landscaping & Hardscaping. Lawn Care. Tree Services. Fertilization. Irrigation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check