How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Fruitland, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Fruitland
- Landmark Home WarrantyWe had only purchased our home and been living in it for two weeks when the Garage door became stuck open. The Landmark customer Service rep was quick to answer the phone and get a service call setup. The Contractor Landmark contacted to perform the work was not the greatest unfortunately. They "Fixed" the door in about 30 minutes and left, one week goes by and door get stuck open again. Went through the same song and dance two additional times with this contractor, when the door got stuck again at the same spot the fourth time in about 6 weeks after the initial service call I had lost my patience. I contacted Landmark and the customer service agent after hearing my story called up the contractor with me on the phone to get a resolution. The Contractor sent out the owner of the company to my home the next day to get the issue resolved, he was embarrassed that his technicians were not able to isolate the cause of the problem, but he found the issue and corrected it and we have not had any problems since then. The nice thing was I only needed to pay the service fee once, despite the contractor needing to come back 3 additional times before getting the problem resolved correctly. Hopefully my experience with this particular contractor Landmark uses was just a fluke and their repair record is better than that, if not I really hope Landmark finds a better contractor in the near future
- Fall Creek HomesIt has been fantastic. Their homes generally include a lot of standard features that would be upgraded through other builders but their pricing also came in better than most of the other builders that we had looked at. They also were really quick to work things out for us and get the house built so that made it pretty easy for us to work with them. We would definitely use them again in the future
- Landmark Home WarrantyMy furnace sounded like it was going to blow, I called Landmark crazy like to see if they covered the situation and the customer service lady really helped me out. I am new to the area and had no idea what company to call and was happy that Landmark took over and I was called back by the referred company and the tech was out here the same day. The company was A Unique Heating and Cooling and they were so great with lots of experience. I would recommend this warranty company to family and friends...matter of fact my dad called to get signed up now too
- Landmark Home WarrantyIn March of 2020, I submitted a claim. Landmark sent a repairman who lived over 2hr's away. He told me it wouldn't be worth his time to fix it, and he only took this request to continue his contact with Landmark. The claim was approved for nearly six months, yet they did nothing. Each time I contacted Landmark, I was told it was approved to be fixed, the part was located, and had Landmark representatives supposedly bring this issue to supervisors and managers' attention, etc. After Landmark did not attempt to communicate, six months after being approved, the claim was rejected without justification. Then for some unknown reason, Landmark required me to submit a home inspection to prove the issue in question was in working order when I purchased the home. It begs to question, why wasn't this request made when I contacted them multiple times in April, May, June, July, or even August? In the end, I put my faith in a company that wants to find a way out. The length of time it took this company to do anything, the multiple attempts to get the issue at hand resolved, the numerous hours on hold and their attempt to work around completing their end of the bargain is ridiculous at best. After giving up on Landmark, I called a local contractor and had everything fixed within a week for less than $200. Now they want fee’s collected for services that weren’t completed because they failed. Please don't waste your time; the company it's nothing more than a scam
- Landmark Home WarrantyTerrible experience. I called my own contractor because there was only one in my area listed as a certified tech for my tankless water heater brand. That was a mistake, because now this company will not help cover the cost of the replacement. I didn’t follow their process exactly was their response even though I had the only certified tech do the analysis and work. Seems like this is their business model. They were also very slow at getting back to me. Poor poor poor customer service. I will not be promoting this company to anyone. Seems like there are a lot of us out here with poor experiences. Very sad
Home Warranty Companies in Fruitland
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Moisture Warranty is the only national moisture warranty for protecting stucco homes from the damage of moisture intrusion. Protect yourself and your home and clients with MoistureFree Stucco Warranty.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
home warranty companies in Fruitland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American Residential Warranty
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Surface Link