Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Driggs, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Driggs
- Compass Electric LLCOur home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home
- Cheetah ElectricDanai was incredibly helpful, and showed a bit of resourcefulness in getting us scheduled for an emergency assessment/remediation of some pretty ugly wiring in our home. It's the busiest time of year, and she was able to get us in in a pinch, and the technicians that performed the assessment/evaluation were professional. I've had Cheetah out to our house a few times now, and they've always been this way; honest, punctual, professional, and friendly. 10/10 would recommend
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- New Revelation TechnologyGreat. Company came out and performed all the work to above standards, were polite and detailed what they were doing prior to start. In my eyes the company went above and beyond. Would use this company again for future electrical needs. Highly recommend.
- Cook Electric LLCI’ve been working with Blake for years now. He’s fantastic! Always professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
- Cook Electric LLCCook Electric is wonderful. I highly recommend this business for any and all electrical needs. Blake was on time, located the issues quickly and was quick to repair. The cost was very reasonable and we will definitely use Cook Electric in the future.
- Cook Electric LLCWas booked out a few weeks but once work was done it was done quickly and right. Answered all our questions even weeks after work was done. Will use again.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Cook Electric LLCPerfect. Blake was out within 30 minutes of my call. The work took maybe 15 minutes, so he gave me a price break on his service call fee. Would call again for any electrical needs!
- PETRUZZELLI ELECTRIC LLCWe were so pleased with service & work completed on relocating light fixture that we called back for ceiling fan install. Service was professional, responsive, & pricing was very reasonable (2 separate service calls). Would definitely recommend this company!
Electricians in Driggs
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He also does technical work that he was capable of other than the services he offered. He was on time, return the phone calls, reasonable price and competitive. He was fair with pricing. He was worth the price.Cindy M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:First Call Jewel is a full service company that has been servicng the people of Southeast Idaho since 1947. We provide heating, air conditioning, electrical, duct cleaning, plumbing, and water heater service and replacement. We do not do new construction, but specialize in service. Our technicians are drug free, wear a clean uniform, and take special care to keep our clients homes better than we found them. We are availble 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We charge an up front service fe..
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Been an electrician for 30 years
- Business Description:Small business --1-4 employees. Guaranteed excellent service and wormanship
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Driggs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JD Construction Inc1280 Huff Ln
- JD Construction Inc
- Morgan ElectricPO Box 3031
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Morgan Electric
- Valley Electric Inc613 Bryden Ave
- Valley Electric Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Young Electric Heating & Air1573 W. Sunnyside Road
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Young Electric Heating & Air